YOUR CHRISTMAS GIFT HAS BEEN OPENED

Discussion in 'General Precious Metals Discussion' started by Maggie, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Maggie

Maggie New Member Silver Stacker

Em and Kaz, have just opened your pay it forward Christmas treasure chest.
    This I received from Kaz

Maggie
    As to the parcels what can we say: OMG, wow, mum look at this what is it, omg unbelievable. She spent ages and ages unwrapping each one. Maggie we are blown away. The kindness of people. We are humbled by all of this, unbelievable kindness, and such a range of prettiness. lol the treasure chest was such a fitting box, she was like a kid in a lolly shop. It brightened her day unbelievably especially since she was expecting to be sedated and put back onto assisted breathing, something she and I were dreading. Gosh I dont even know where to start thanking everyone.
    Maggie thank you so so very much. We will treasure each piece.

I felt even though I know Kaz and Em will be thanking you personally, I wanted to share their first response with you.

Bless you all I am overwhelmed with emotions

Have a wonderful Christmas and most importantly stay safe and hugs for those around you.

Kindest regards Maggie

2. Silvermonkey

Silvermonkey Active Member

Well done to all those who gave generously and to Maggie!
    You guys are all awsome..

3. boneyard

boneyard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Crying......

Love is in the air.

4. Maggie

Lots love Boneyard : )

5. Au-mageddon

Au-mageddon Active Member

That lovely email response was thanks enough for me ...

Au-

6. bloomst

bloomst Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Drop a tear reading this....have a merry Christmas everyone :D

7. kaz

kaz New Member Silver Stacker

IRONWOOD, HIHO, SILVERSURFER77, METALZZZ, DROSS, SOUTHERNCROSS, HEM9, ALLYSON, GOLDPELICAN , LONG88, BONEYARD, WRCMAD, GOODSHIPSS, DIGOXIN, MOXTY, SHADOWMAGE, ARGENTLUST, NICKYBABY, PLATA. BORDSILVER, REVILISIFY, ARGENTO, GINGHAM69, ENZEDDA, FYKUS, BOYOU, EUREKAMOMENTS, MARKCOINZ, RBAGGIO, UMMMMMM, GARNET, SCONEJON, HOUSE, LUNARDRAGON, PHILMART, BLOOMST, AU-MAGEDDON, ROLLOTAPE, ERROL43, SILVERTONGUE, DANUNDA, DOOMSDAYSURPRISE, JOLLYKILLBILL, COURTJESTER, PLATINUMRYDER, SILVERBRUMBY, BASIL135, FISHBALL, DIRTIBIKE, NAPHTHALENEMAN, LUKE MARSHAL, LUNTY, LOVING THE SILVER, JSLIZARD, MYSTERY 1, MYSTERY 2 and the MOST AMAZING LADY MAGGIE

To all of you amazing, generous and caring members,
    We received two parcels yesterday, but Em was a little too unwell to open them. When she woke this morning she was a little worse and a move to the intensive care unit was seriously considered and being pushed by some of her medical team to again put her on assisted breathing. When they had all left to ponder the notes, Em asked for the parcels as she knew they were from Maggie.

I cannot begin to even convey the look that was on Em's face as she opened those magnificent gifts from you all. OMG, Oh mum, look, oh how beautiful were just some of the words she said as she opened one after another of your gifts, presented, as a treasure trove complete with treasure box. Em and I are truly humbled by your collective actions made, all the more wondrous by the fact that for Em and I in particular we are strangers to you all, known only from a handle and a thread on a forum.

What a forum and what members you are. To give to a 15 year old who has been struggling to hang onto life for the past 11 months, who has known more than her fair share of pain, loss and fear, to give at a time when life is "tight" is truly and deeply moving. We cannot find the words to express how much we thank you all and to thank Maggie who wrapped each gift individually and labelled each one with a tiny gift card, with words from you.

Em and I thank you from the very bottom of our hearts and if words could be hugs, please feel squeezed to the bone.

Just in case things intervene and we find it difficult to get back on, please will you all have a safe festive time, smell the roses along the way and dont forget to tell your loved ones how very important they are to you.

love from Em and Kaz

[​IMG]

8. Maggie

Our dear friends, it is you that truely humbles us.
    The biggest group hug and groupie kiss

We wish you and Em the very best of everything in life.

Maggie XXXXXXX

9. long88

long88 Member

get well soon em....

10. Au-mageddon

i think we are all echoing your thoughts there ...

11. southerncross

southerncross Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

It is we who are humbled Kaz. Though I speak for myself who is also as excited as a teenager to hear the responses from Em as she received her presents from us all, I am heartbroken as a parent. Our Christmas will still go on as normal for us and our Kid's, the joy will still be felt, but there will be a special effort from me to my kids this Christmas with both you kaz and Em in mind, And both of you will be in my mind as we share this years Christmas. I hope you both gain a little strength from knowing that there are a lot of people out here that are thinking of you both and wishing the best for you.

We can't fix things, but we would if we could. We can't make it better, but we would if we could. We hope that our gift's to you let you know that there are a lot of people out here in Aus and the rest of the world that think of you and hold you both dear to our heart's. Know that you are not alone in your fight and that you are thought of on a daily basis as family by many of us here that do not even know you personally. We are fighting for you in our own way despite the distance by holding you both in our thoughts and wishing the best for you both.

Em seems to be a fighter on all levels, that attitude is something I am sure all fellow Stackers can identify with, My families best wishes to you both for the new year and beyond and please know that you are in our thoughts with love.

12. SilverSurfer77

SilverSurfer77 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I missed this thread last night and as soon as I seen the thread title I instantly got a lump in my throat without even opening it and reading Maggie's first post.
    I open the thread like a kid with the biggest present under the tree on xmas morning and started reading and now still as im typing this I have tears rolling down my face. All I can say is my heart goes out to kaz and em and this xmas will be extra special as you both will be in my thought as I spend time with my family. I wish the very best for Em and hope that the thought of all of us here at Silver Stackers are 100% behind her gives her some more strength to keep fighting.
    I hope the new years brings a new bill of health and remission is just around the corner.

Kindest Regards

A very humbled SilverSurfer

13. Au-mageddon

Just remember to keep Kaz and Em in your thoughts over this festive season ... and keep sending those positive wellwishes their way.

Whether you believe in the power of prayer or not ... all that positive energy and kind thoughts being sent their way will hopefully (in some way, however little) help them both through the hardships they are currently facing.

Here's wishing for the speediest of recoveries, Em. Keep fighting girl!

14. silversardine

silversardine Member

I just read Maggies sad news on the other thread. I haven't been on much and I missed this completely or didn't realise what the lead up threads were about perhaps. I'm so sorry I didn't contribute to this and I am so sorry for the loss of Em.

Heartbreaking.

15. Raysti

Raysti New Member

I just wanted to tell everyone on here how glad I am to be a member of this community. What you all have done here is awesome! I am really glad I found this forum. My prayers go to Em's family.