You couldn't make it up......

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by SteveS, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Jim4silver

Jim4silver Well-Known Member

Where's the usual faux leftist outrage at these attacks? Nothing but crickets. If the assailant was from a different "religion", you know it would be front page, all day news, with calls for "action". Especially if in the US and involved a gun.

They really need to ban knives over there. Seems everyday one of these nice folks decides to start slashing his fellow citizens with a dangerous sharp knife. Imagine if those folks had guns? It would be like Chicago on the weekend.

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/breaking-stabbing-attack-in-netherlands/

Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
  2. JohnnyBravo300

JohnnyBravo300 Well-Known Member

You can take the african out of the jungle but you cant take the jungle out of the african.
    Sounds like he is assimilating to the netherland culture in his own way. Good job liberals.

Notice how they disarmed the people before the waves of savages started. Smart move!

3. Jim4silver

JohnnyBravo300 and Oddjob like this.
  4. JohnnyBravo300

Yeah background checks have been slow and taking until the next day. It's usually within 30 minutes or so but lots of buyers now.

5. Jim4silver

Where I live you don't need any background checks unless you are buying the gun from a licensed dealer. If you are buying from anyone else, no need for any permit or background check.

JohnnyBravo300 likes this.
  6. JohnnyBravo300

Yeah same here. My son just traded a rifle to a guy for some silver bullion and wasnt an issue.
    I bought a rifle from a dude at a garage sale once but other than that I've had checks every other time at gun shows and shops.
    I dont think it's that effective in the end.

Jim4silver likes this.
  7. Jim4silver

All of my pistol purchases were through a licensed dealer because I really prefer brand new for carry. If I did private purchase/sale it would only be to a friend or family and would have detailed bill of sale showing transfer. I would be paranoid of accidentally buying a stolen gun if buying used from a non licensed dealer.

You can often get accessories (magazines, etc) and ammo cheap at the shows and often stuff the local stores don't have in stock, etc.

Shaddam IV likes this.
  8. Jim4silver

Last edited: Dec 7, 2019 at 3:48 PM
  9. Jim4silver

10. Jim4silver

Back when I posted the above post I wouldn't have guessed that Drudge had possibly been sold to new owners (with obvious anti Trump bias). I just thought something weird was going on since Drudge seemed at least neutral to possibly supportive of Trump during the campaign and after the election up to a certain point, then in short order to all negative stories at the top of the page and never anything remotely positive of Trump despite objective good results (job numbers, stock market, no new wars, etc).

Maybe the link below explains it? No confirmation of this yet.

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/breaking-has-drudge-report-been-sold/

11. JohnnyBravo300

I've never heard of a mass shooting with only 3 dead haha. They like to stretch things a wee bit.