You couldn't make it up......

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by SteveS, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Jim4silver

Jim4silver Well-Known Member

Shaddam IV likes this.
  2. JohnnyBravo300

JohnnyBravo300 Well-Known Member

Well at least they picked a better place to attack for once. Like a german disco.

3. Jim4silver

4. mrsilverservice

mrsilverservice Well-Known Member

This is SICK and PERVERTED from ever angle that you look at it :mad: and these people consider her to be a Christian :confused:

Religion at it worse :mad:

IMG_2298.JPG

"Abortion ( I hate that word with a passion) providers are some of my personal heroes and modern-day saints" (are you [email protected]#$%^& kidding) says Episcopal 'priest'

and long time abortion :mad: activist Katherine Ragsdale.

With statements like that it is not hard to see why Ragsdale has recently been appointed to 'serve' as the ceo and president of the National Abortion :mad: Federation,these vile murders even have a 'National Federation' :confused: God forgive us :(

People think that evil poison filled murderers like this shella's are Christians,they give God a very very bad name :mad:

To Hell with them and that is what they deserve and were they are doing,Gods enemies!!!!!!!!

#

The Book of Revelation Chapter 21 verse 8

But the cowardly - unbelieving - ABOMINABLE - MURDERS - SEXUALLY IMMORAL - sorcerers - idolaters - and ALL LIARS shall have THEIR PART in the lake which BURNS WITH FIRE AND BRIMSTONE whish is the SECOND DEATH!!!

You have been warned now no excuses :)

madaw1, samoth25 and 66rounds like this.
  5. JOHNLGALT

JOHNLGALT Well-Known Member

You couldn't make it up (unless you were 'DEEP STATE').

6. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Forum topic is "You couldn't make it up". In a clever twist, Prince Andrew thinks you can! It's usually the conspiricists claiming the establishment created false pictures.

Now the chase begins, since if it is truly a fake photo then Andy is safe, but if it's shown to be authentic, or another picture of him with the lady in question pops up, then Prince Andrew will be buried in ignominy.

Prince Andrew has "categorically" denied having sex with an alleged teen victim of convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein who claims she was forced to sleep with the Duke of York.

Key points:
    • Prince Andrew says he has "no recollection" of meeting a woman who claims to have had sex with him
    • He questions the veracity of an image showing him with the teenager
    • The Prince says the Epstein controversy has not "been damaging to the Queen"

In an unprecedented hour-long interview with the BBC's Newsnight program broadcast on Saturday (local time), the Duke of York insisted he had "no recollection" of ever having met his accuser, Virginia Roberts.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-11...rey-epstein-accuser-virginia-roberts/11711038
    The Prince must be wishing he has the teflon coating of Bill Clinton whose 30 or so informal flights on the Lolita express disappeared with Epstein's murder. Or perhaps of the head of Victoria's Secret who won't have to explain a gift of a 70 million dollar Manhattan crash pad to Mr Epstein.

So polite of Mr Epstein to exit leaving no answers to so many questions!

Last edited: Nov 17, 2019
  7. madaw1

madaw1 Well-Known Member

This photo has been examined 2 times by FBI according to the lady in question and has been proved authentic so... I think the party should be over unless you are the son of Queen.

mrsilverservice likes this.
  8. JulieW

Yes indeed. Andy is rather foolish to stake it all on "it's a fake", since that statement is provable or deniable.

Something like "I meet lots of people and I don't remember her, and I already said I regret being mates with Epstein" is a much better story to run with.

If this explodes it will be another collection of nails in the royalty coffin. England's monarchy is on thin ice already.

9. madaw1

madaw1 Well-Known Member

This whole explanation on BBC seems very,very pathetic.

mrsilverservice likes this.
  10. JohnnyBravo300

"I dont remember her, there were so many...."

The protections are increasing as the Epstien story gets buried deeper. The truth can be made up fresh at this point.

11. mrsilverservice

mrsilverservice Well-Known Member

The Gap Between Good And Evil Is Very Clear Today :eek:

IMG_2315.JPG

A Church in Southern California was vandalized with sprayed painted satanic symbols and vulgar phrases early Sunday after it's Pastor openly opposed a Drag Queen Story hour event according to reports.

Police are investigating the incident as a possible hate crime because the target is a religious institution.

Christianity if you read The Bible is based on - Faith Hope and Love which is the greatest (1 Corinthians 13 v 13) opposing such perverts and perversion :confused:

I too openly oppose the child grooming 'drag queens story hour" do you :mad:

The world is in a very very dark place :(

Heaven or Hell - you choose :D

Source - rapturereadynews

#

The Book of John -Chapter 3 verse 16

For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE :)

12. Jim4silver

This bicycle rider should have heeded the STOP sign. Too bad the driver took off, he/she would have been completely exonerated in the collision. I guess the bike rider just thought those cars should come to a screeching stop?

Kind of reminded me of this video from a few years ago where the guy dances right into traffic and gets hit by an ice cream truck (he survived). Crazy!

Last edited: Nov 19, 2019
  13. JohnnyBravo300

14. boneyard

boneyard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

15. JulieW

High on Ice. Mows down 2 coppers in the CBD. No remorse.

"You drove your vehicle in an erratic and dangerous manner, whilst drug affected and in an effort to evade apprehension by the police.

"The consequences of this may have been catastrophic and our community is all too aware of the serious consequences that can result from the driving of a vehicle in this manner on the busy streets of the Melbourne CBD."

Judge Dean said the public needed to be protected from such serious crimes.

"You must also be punished for your blatant disregard for the safety of members of the police force, performing their lawful duties, and members of the public who were going about their daily lives," he said.

The court heard Bagdas was addicted to ice and had no formal skills or qualifications, but that he had the support of a law-abiding and hard-working family.

"I was not taken to any evidence of remorse for your offending although I accept that by your plea of guilty you have demonstrated it to a limited degree," Judge Dean said.

He sentenced Bagdas to three years and nine months in prison and banned him from getting a drivers licence for five years.

Bagdas has already served 304 days in prison, including today, meaning he could be eligible for parole in about 11 months.

He was also fined $1,200.

5 years no licence. Big deterrent there. $1200 fine. Wouldn't cover the copper's medical bills.

There's an extra penalty for "hate" crimes. How about an extra layer for the drug crims - drunk and assaults should carry more penalty than "assaults". Ditto iced up should have more penalty than "assault".

Judge Dean said the public needed to be protected from such serious crimes

Sorry Judge. I don't feel safer after that deterrence!

66rounds and Oddjob like this.
  16. Jim4silver

Many people carry a credit card, a debit card, a car insurance card, and others. However, only certain members of society get to carry a more important "card". It is called, the RACE CARD.

The race card trumps all other "cards" and should only be used sparingly and not instances where it can be disproven (Jussie Smollet, etc).

If used correctly, the race card can even be used as a defense to violent attacks you have committed. Didn't work so well in this case.

Does anyone really believe the white quarterback would be calling the attacker the "N" word on a football field containing a large number of other blacks that would probably not like hearing that, both from his own team and that of the attacker? About as believable as Jussie "MAGA" red hat attackers.

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2019/11/22/myles-garrett-alleged-racial-slur-i-know-what-i-heard/

17. Jim4silver

Oddjob likes this.
  18. Oddjob

Oddjob Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Add to this:

Dianne Feinstein and her driver / office manager of 20+ years being a PRC agent.....(as if she didn't know)

Barry & John Kerry : Iran

and not to forget...HRC who sold the US to anyone with cash.

I'm sure there's others on both sides of politics...some now dead.

Jim4silver likes this.
  19. Jim4silver

I will predict that by the time these folks are old enough to be in power, the US will already have been taken over by a country that is not inhabited by a bunch of pu$$ies, like we will be by then. Maybe it will be China, Russia, or some mid eastern country that didn't buy into the PC crap?

Has science discovered something that doesn't cause a "millennial" anxiety? I honestly can't figure out how these "kids" got to be such big babies.

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/millennials-want-to-ban-secret-santa-because-it-gives-them-anxiety

20. raven

raven Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

^^^^^^^
    What are you talking about ?
    Just wait 'till I find that red rat Santa.
    where's my bloody bike ... bastaard.
    :)