You couldn't make it up......

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by SteveS, Sep 6, 2016.

1. JohnnyBravo300

JohnnyBravo300 Well-Known Member

I hope they disnt see what I bought at the gun shop today. They might be mad.

2. JOHNLGALT

JOHNLGALT Well-Known Member

Please enter a valid message, O.K. Here it is.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
  3. JOHNLGALT

I'm in ORZTRAYA, & I've just gottta give you a like on that comment.
    p.s. I hope the LEFTIES get triggered by it, the BOLD, COLOR (p.p.s. we call it colour Down-Under), CAPITALS, what you had for breakfast, etc. - LOLOL.

There is so much the poor little minds cannot grasp.
    p.p.s. here they come looking for their 'safe spaces'.

4. mrsilverservice

mrsilverservice Well-Known Member

The Masked Singer - Australia :confused:

I am sure that you have been busting to know who the masked prawn is :rolleyes: but do you think that I am going to tell you and if I care o_O

A more pathetic hyped rubbish on channel 5/10 I cannot image filling the "prime time" of Australian television,this show and many others scream to you that this much loved country has gone to shite if you don't know :confused:

People you know and walk past everyday watch this rubbish,it should be legal to slap them :D

I am sorry if I put this in the wrong thread e.g. the joke thread :)

-

The Book of Hebrews Chapter 10 verse 31

It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God :eek:

5. mrsilverservice

Hundreds of "transgenders" want to return to biological sex shunned as traitors :confused:

Hundreds of people who believed they were "transgender" want to return to their birth sex,according to the founder of Britain's new "De-transition Advocacy Network"

28 year old Charlie Evans who lived as a "male for almost ten years" who had full gender reassignment surgery wished they hadn't o_O and their dysphoria hasn't been realized,they don't feel better for it they told the broadcaster - who would have thought :rolleyes:

They don't know what their options are now - I bet they wished they had of listened to conflicting opinions now o_O

You know that doctors here in Australia are for the same madness with children not even needing their parents consent to start down crazy street :eek:

With a parents love like that who needs enemies :confused:

Source - Breitbart London

-

The Book of Genesis Chapter 1 verse 28

So God created man in His own image,in the image of God He created him,male and female He created them :)

6. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

$114 penalty could burn a hole in the wallets of NSW drivers who perform a very common act with their car key.

NSW Police confirmed with Yahoo Finance that any motorist that leaves their key in the ignition then walks more than 3 metres away is breaking the law – if there's no adult remaining in the car.

The definition of an adult in this situation is 16 years of age or older.

The rule is similar to one which sees drivers also fined $114 if they walk away more than 3m after leaving a door unlocked or a window open more than 2cm.

Spokesperson for insurance comparison site greenslips.com.au, Corrina Baird, said that such laws might seem petty, but they exist for a good reason.

"Inviting theft creates unnecessary work for the police. Inviting theft also creates work for car insurers and costs them money."

7. Oddjob

Oddjob Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I read last year about a lady in NSW (from memory) being pinged at a petrol station for this.

8. JohnnyBravo300

JohnnyBravo300 Well-Known Member

That's pretty ridiculous but funny that they blame citizens for what the criminals do.
    Like the citizens invite it haha.

Theres always some new fine or tax.

Jim4silver and 66rounds like this.
  9. Jim4silver

Jim4silver Well-Known Member

boneyard likes this.
  10. mrsilverservice

NFL player (New Orleans Linebacker Demario Davis) fined $7000.00 for just wearing "Man of God" headband :rolleyes: while players kneel during the national anthem and are not fined one cent o_O while the NFL also kisses the Chinese Communist Parties backside for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ pathetic :mad:

It reminds me of Izzy Folau who quoted just one verse of The Bible (1st Corinthians Chapter 6 verse 9) and had him attacked and his life changed forever although he won't be on the streets :)

Lots of people here are the same and should fit perfectly into the "New World Order" because they hate The Bible and Christians also :D

They try to fake "tough" but will melt like an ice cream in the summer sun when the smallest amount of pressure is applied to them to submit :rolleyes:

The Bible also warns me that I will be hated for my beliefs so please continue :)

Source - PJ Media

-

The Book of John Chapter 15 verse 18

If the world hates you,you know that it hated Me before it hated you :D

11. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The CEO of every corporation should be a horny chick. Every government leader should be a horny chick. Coz if a horny chick is in charge you know she’ll ultimately make some good decisions in the end.

12. boneyard

boneyard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Maybe the Chinese Rulers have hacked your profile?????????

mmm....shiney! likes this.
  13. Davros10

Davros10 Active Member Silver Stacker

I like the bible. It's got some great stories of Aliens and Giants and multiple Gods breeding with human females and flying Saucers and contradictions of all sorts. I would dislike the ACTION of the person who cherry picked their information to suit their agenda, without necessarily hating the person.

Generally I like Christians too- as much as any other religion or race. I'm able to separate the person from the behaviour though. I don't hate people for loving the Bible or for being Christian, but I resent the behaviour of ignorant bigots who believe their "Special Status" as God-fearing Christians gives them the right to spout cherry picked quotes as the Ultimate and only Truth. This deliberate ignorance has been fertilizer for multiple wars and genocides.

It must also be self assuring and re-inforcing to sell yourself the idea that you're a victim when pulled up as a bigot?

sonypony likes this.
  14. sammysilver

sammysilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

[QUOTE="mrsilverservice, post: 1105525, member: .
    The Bible also warns me that I will be hated for my beliefs so please continue :)
    [/QUOTE]

Without trying to be personal, I have a Bachelor of Divinity and a Master of Theology from the University of Sydney so I know a little about religion. I strongly believe that you may be in fact hated, not for your beliefs, but for who you are!

sonypony, 66rounds and JulieW like this.
  15. JOHNLGALT

16. JulieW

Without trying to be personal, I have a Bachelor of Divinity and a Master of Theology from the University of Sydney so I know a little about religion. I strongly believe that you may be in fact hated, not for your beliefs, but for who you are!

[/QUOTE]

Upvote on that!!
    :D

sonypony and sammysilver like this.
  17. mrsilverservice

University Bans White Students From Attending Anti Racism Meeting :rolleyes:

The University of Sheffield Students Union (students of what) in the UK has banned white students from attending a meeting about anti racism :confused: yes really o_O

However no white people are allowed to take part :rolleyes:

Please note that these sessions are only open to black and minority ethnic students :confused:

Banning people from a meeting because of their skin colour is …. what is the word,oh yep racism :rolleyes:

There is massive issues in the world today affecting everyone and everything and you let my lone voice get under your skin,in a word pathetic o_O

Yes the future looks just fine :D

Source - INFOWARS

-

-

-

The Book of Isaiah Chapter 3 verse 10

Say to the righteous that it shall be well with them for they shall eat the fruit of their doings :)

18. JulieW

Well this is hardly surprising:

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progr...lief-to-poor-understanding-of-physical-world/

Ignorance and defective thinking styles lead to religious superstition.

A poor understanding of the physical world is linked to religious and paranormal beliefs in a new study.

A recent study published June 2016 in Applied Cognitive Psychology connects belief in the supernatural (religious and paranormal beliefs) with poor reasoning skills, low information about basic physics and biology, and a propensity to assign intention and mentality to non-mental phenomena (magical thinking).

PsyPost reports the study shows that religious and paranormal (supernatural) beliefs are correlated with “poor intuitive physics skills, poor mechanical ability, poor mental rotation, low school grades in mathematics and physics, poor common knowledge about physical and biological phenomena, intuitive and analytical thinking styles, and in particular, with assigning mentality to non-mental phenomena.”

The following excerpt is from the summary of the article Does Poor Understanding of Physical World Predict Religious and Paranormal Beliefs?:

The results showed that supernatural beliefs correlated with all variables that were included, namely, with low systemizing, poor intuitive physics skills, poor mechanical ability, poor mental rotation, low school grades in mathematics and physics, poor common knowledge about physical and biological phenomena, intuitive and analytical thinking styles, and in particular, with assigning mentality to non-mental phenomena.

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progr...lief-to-poor-understanding-of-physical-world/

PsyPost reports that researchers conclude that “Nonscientific ways of thinking are resistant to formal instruction…” adding that this can “affect individuals’ ability to act as informed citizens to make reasoned judgments in a world that is increasingly governed by technology and scientific knowledge.”

In other words, low information coupled with defective thinking styles and limited cognitive abilities can not only lead to religious and supernatural beliefs but can also hinder the ability of individuals to “make reasoned judgments.”

Bottom line: The study results are not particularly surprising, and merely confirm what many others have long suspected: Religious and supernatural beliefs are often associated with poor reasoning skills and low information about the natural world.​

mmm....shiney! likes this.
  19. mrsilverservice

It is no surprise to me that you Julie have posted having the most over inflated opinion of yourself of anybody on this forum,please give yourself a big pat on the back,you are the best,you do know everything :rolleyes:

The Queen of Waffle has sadly spoken again :confused:

As I said - Pathetic :D

-

The Book of Psalms Chapter 139 verse 21 & 22

Do I not hate them O Lord,who hate you,and do I not loathe those who rise up against you :mad:

I hate them with perfect hatred,I count them my enemies :mad:

20. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker