Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by SteveS, Sep 6, 2016.
its a luxury @ 15/hr for people living with $2 a day, there are plenty of HuBot = Human Robot
Such a nice ORGANization. Sinister MF's I would opine, and I am pro choice.
What a troll
This is a contentious issue here in the US and is very newsworthy in the US. Just because it involves what might be sensitive issues does not mean it should be ignored in my opinion.
I assume what PP is doing as described is legal but in any event don't want them getting tax dollars. If they can make money selling the body parts they are capable of generating revenue other ways too I feel.
If I understand correctly, they basically do the abortions a certain way so they obtain undamaged body parts based on what their buyers (medical companies, etc) are seeking, then sell them for profit. Makes great business sense I can't argue that.
As you all know by now trying to get a direct line from the WH to Russia is bad, bad, and bad.....
Oh, wait a minute. It is only bad now, was great before.
Can you imagine the fallout if a comedian or tv person did this back when Obama was prez? They would have lost their job, promotions, probably kicked out of country, etc.
But for lefties, just some lip service.
Looks like CNN fired her.
CNN should also be severely punished for allowing it air.
What do you say to these public displays then?
"Making a violent threat against the sitting President", or
"Political speech protected under the First Amendment"?
what would be the price for that rope?
Saddam had one sold at a good price
The issues you ask about:
1. First amendment protects speech but not speech deemed criminal or illegal. KG's "speech" is "probably" protected. I don't think anyone in their right mind thinks she is a real threat to the prez or that she was instructing others to do something.
2. First amendment applies to gov arresting you, not being allowed to say or do what you want and keep your job, your friends, your advertisers. First amendment does not force your employer (CNN for example) to keep you if your "speech" hurts business or offends consumers, etc. Unlike socialist leaning countries that arrest you for saying things that offend others: like Germany, UK, etc, that have "hate speech laws", the US protects you from gov arrest for what some might deem "hate speech" but there is a limit to what you can say.
3. The person or persons who created the Obama themed pictures you showed were not created by someone on a tv show, a comedian, actor, CNN personality, etc. If some average street snowflake did what KG did, it would not have been as big of a deal. The fact it was done by a celebrity does make a difference to the news coverage, etc.
4. Also the fact KG worked for CNN (Trump's fav news channel) made this story a bit more juicy.
5. I don't think the Obama "political art" you displayed would be illegal per se, as long as the person was not advocating that someone actually harm the prez. But again distasteful but that's not illegal here in a (for now) free country, even if it offends snowflakes, lefties or religious right wingers, etc.
6. There have been several occasions shown where Mexican kids were beating a Trump pinata at schools, parties, etc, here in the US. Even though disrespectful to the office of prez and distasteful, should be legal in my opinion.
PS I disagree that what KG did was to be "Making a violent threat against the sitting President". Although I find it distasteful I think it should be legal as "political art" if you will, but I am glad the ugly b!tch got fired. Now she can do all the political speech she wants.
Now KG is playing the victim, I $hit you not. You can't make this stuff up.
I love how she had to add "a bunch of old WHITE guys coming after her". Of course, again it's whitey's fault like always with these types. Someone should tell her the "race card" does not work if the one utilizing it is white. It won't work for her.
She forgot all her lefty friends on TV even disavowed her for this (they had to pretend to be offended by her act).
I would say she could always release a "private" porn tape to get attention like some do in hollywood, but I doubt anyone would want to see that.
Now they are cancelling her comedy shows and endorsements. Pile on as they say. This kind of stuff usually happens to a right wing person, not a lefty.
Lol Fox News. Troll.
You saying what is posted is a lie or fake news?
Here are a couple articles from news sources other than Fox.
We've heard the phrase "fake news", now are there "fake protests"?
The free $hit army says "not just no, but hell no". I'm loving it. Wonder if this is due to the changes we are seeing since Trump? Illegals going home/not coming in, less welfare, etc etc. But hey, Obama was just so hip and cool, wasn't he (as he destroyed the US a day at a time)?
What did all these lefties do before Trump was elected? Don't they have any f'ing other thing to talk about? All these lefties will be in a mental ward by the end of Trump's first term it seems.
PS Article says Trump's approval rating is higher than Bill Clinton's at same point in presidency.
So much for "tolerance".
Each day leftist leaders show their true colors. This lefty seems to insinuate Scalise had it coming to him based on his political positions (he was against gay marriage and banning semi auto weapons, etc). But because she is a black lefty (and female), she will not be rebuked in any way for saying these things (except by non leftists).
Like I always say the leftists have to make white seem black and black seem white since mostly they are full of $hit.
PS Here is what the wonderful lefty shooter was all about. Where was her outrage over him?
Conservatives hated Obama just as much as the lefties hate Trump, but none of us shot at any Democrats, or held BHO's head in a photo.
We just quietly went to the polls, and made sure that his preordained successor did not get the position she felt entitled to.
Endeavor to Persevere.
Separate names with a comma.