You couldn't make it up......

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by SteveS, Sep 6, 2016.

1. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

This could be any Australian Politics story really...

2. Jim4silver

Jim4silver Well-Known Member

3. SteveS

SteveS New Member

4. shinymetal

shinymetal Well-Known Member

wow, the news coverage is different from when i last looked at it. they were saying trump actually has supporters, and talked to them!! outrageous.. they weren't totally honest. but they have toned down the negativity.

there is currently a revolution going on in the us.
    [​IMG]
    the anons got sick of the shit http://www.digitalattackmap.com
    they are doing something about it.
    there is an uprising happening, or very close to happening in the US
    it was coming regardless, anonymous has tried to step in,
    this video suggests that they want totally decentralized government
    but i have seen another one that says a centrally controlled world government.
    it has been a whirl wind of a ride for those watching. i can hardly believe what i am seeing.

Where were you when heard America was collapsing?

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/788932179082567680
    check out her twitter feed.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64EDU8Fs16Y[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqTixdeZHjc[/youtube]

5. Jim4silver

Listen to Obama interview where he says it's OK for "undocumented" citizens (progressive lib code speak for illegal aliens) to vote and not worry about getting busted by INS.

I would like to say I am shocked, but considering who he is and his background I am not surprised.

PS I think it is a crime to encourage others to break the law.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_43-8--bPns

Just my opinion.

Jim

6. Jim4silver

Funny to watch the MSM and lefties go after Trump for things he "might" do as prez, when he is not even prez yet. But the MSM/lefties never say anything bad about all the stuff Obummer HAS done while prez. He gets a free pass on everything. Don't believe me, name one thing the MSM/lefties have said about Obummer in a negative way or complaints, etc. By MSM I don't mean Fox News or Alex Jones, etc....

http://www.mrctv.org/blog/23-aliens-admitted-under-obamas-minor-program-are-adults

Just my opinion.

Jim

7. sfstacker

sfstacker New Member

8. Roswell Crash Survivor

Roswell Crash Survivor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Really, Fox News not 'Mainstream'?

http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/nove...news-has-most-watched-month-since-2012/312609

Go out and chant 'Lgenpresse' some more, like the good Little Nazi that you are.

9. Jim4silver

Name calling? That is the sure sign of a great intellect. Why not answer my original question? Name one MSM outlet OTHER than Fox that has criticized Obummer or his wonderful ideas. That's what I meant by OTHER than Fox since they do criticize Obummer.

PS So funny. The lefty lib can't address my question so he attacks me and my perhaps poorly worded phrase, probably all the while knowing what I meant. But when you can't refute, you insult and try to pick apart something else in the post.

Just my opinion.

Jim

SilverTounge15 likes this.
  10. PeterS

PeterS Member

I was wondering if Jim and other Americans here are aware that we have a national broadcaster, the Australian Broadcasting Commision (ABC) that is funded by taxpayers to the tune of a billion dollars a year. They have a Charter that means by law they are required to present balanced news reporting but ignore it and are totally a mouthpiece for the left. Australian governments including the present supposedly conservative one have stood by and done nothing about this law breaking for many years. I don't think there is any equivalent in the USA is there?

11. Phil_Stacker

Phil_Stacker New Member

My biggest fears with Trump are - according to quotes on Bloomberg - coming true. He is saying crazy thing, like the economy isn't in good enough shape to have an interest rate rise right now, and the US really needs to look at a range of figures rather than simple "Non Farm Payroll". He is saying that true employment, including under employment and age range of employment are important. He is questioning the credentials and decisions of the board of the FedEx, including the governor.

Dam.... it sounds like he is going to treat the USA with business sense and actually get the economy in good shape. This means gold and silver will be down for years with a stable and strong US economy and dollar.

12. sfstacker

sfstacker New Member

Conspiracy Theory #348

[​IMG]

13. Old Codger

Old Codger Active Member Silver Stacker

"So funny. The lefty lib can't address my question so he attacks me and my perhaps poorly worded phrase, probably all the while knowing what I meant. But when you can't refute, you insult and try to pick apart something else in the post. "

As taught at the 'Moscow School of (mass) Debating"!

The response is UNIVERSAL, as your time here will attest! 'Moral equivalence' is set out in Lesson .2. LYING is Lesson .3. 'Red Herrings' are Lesson.4.

OC

14. Old Codger

Old Codger Active Member Silver Stacker

SFstacker

BRILLIANT!

OC

15. sfstacker

sfstacker New Member

Trump Conspiracy Theory #293

He's already causing butt hurt in the ethics department. Like with living in Trump tower which forces US tax dollars to be spent on rooms to house the CIA to protect the president. He's saying he put his company in a "Blind Trust" even though he said he didn't know what that was when asked about it. I think Trump's going to setup all these deals in favor or his business and then when it gets to the point where the country/media/world is like "hey you cant do that" he'll finally make this blind trust legal on paper thus handing over his multi-billion dollar business to his children without them having to wait for his death or pay any inheritance taxes.

16. Jim4silver

The CIA protecting the president? The secret service protects the president not the CIA.

And, why should Trump have to leave Trump tower if that is where he wants to live? He is not president yet, so he can't live in the White House. I would opine it is easier to protect Trump in a building like that vs. a house in a "subdivision" someplace, but whether or not that's true it is not relevant. He can live wherever he wants to live.

Just my opinion.

Jim

17. SteveS

SteveS New Member

Give it up Jim. You're wasting your time. Here in Australia we had a Prime Minister called Tony Abbott. Even before he became PM, he was loathed by the Left and the Greenies, because he was a 'traditional conservative' and also very effective at fighting against the Left. He became a hate figure to lefties, who would hyperventilate over everything he said (even going so far as to make things up he 'probably would say' and then hyperventilating over that, too).

And the reason I say you're wasting your time, is that Abbott was hounded mercilessly through his short term as PM, with the Left and the MSM giving him no respect and instead going to outrageous lengths to ridicule and/or criticise him. He was particularly hated by feminists, a situation that was exploited shamelessly by Julia Gillard, who was for a time also an Australian PM (from our 'Democrats'), when she began a 'mission' against misogyny, with Abbott as 'Public Enemy No 1'. We even had a ridiculous charade where Abbott was roasted by the MSM and the Feminazis for daring to look at his watch while a woman (Gillard) was speaking. How dare he!

This was relentless, over-the-top and unhinged, but it eventually wore him down when his own party, ably assisted by an ambitious Government Minister who wanted to be PM himself, decided he had lost the confidence of the people and so replaced him.

I predict a similar future for Trump. Perhaps not going so far as to be deposed (I don't know if US law allows that, though a bullet might render the law academic), but his effectiveness and credibility will be chiseled away by non-stop criticism from the Left, supported by the MSM. It will be a tough few years I reckon.

18. sfstacker

sfstacker New Member

I meant the CAT not CIA.

Trump wants to spit his residency between the White House and Trump Tower. This will mean twice the resources will be needed to secure his "Home". Even though only a dozen or so men actually travel with him there are still people on post at the White House. Vetting people, patrolling the grounds, etc. That scenario is one of the future. So the fact that he isn't President at the moment doesn't matter because that's what he plans to do.

You'd think it would be easier to protect Trump in his tower vs the White House but you have to remember good security is all about numbers. The White House is essentially a fort. It has a capacity as to how many humans can be moving through it at any one point. People are vetted and for the most part they're there for official government business if its not some kind of school tour. With Trump Tower there's actually a business there. It's a hotel. People are coming in and out all the time as is their right to especially if they live or pay rent there. With increased traffic you have decreased security because of the extra variables it involves. For example some rich business man could rent a room on the floor above Trump and be calling up hookers at all hours of the night.

Then there's the question of "What happens if someone attacks Trump tower?" It's just a business but now it's also where the president lives. So is that now an act of terrorism? ALL of this just adds up to costing the taxpayers more money.

To give the taxpayer a break he should just live in the White House.

19. Jim4silver

We'll have to wait and see what happens. I agree the president should live in the White House once he is sworn in.

Jim

20. CriticalSilver

CriticalSilver New Member Silver Stacker

And where will Obama live once he is removed from the Whitehouse? And is there any protection of him by the state as an ex-president?