You couldn't make it up......

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by SteveS, Sep 6, 2016.

1. SteveS

SteveS New Member

2. Ipv6Ready

Ipv6Ready Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Thank you that was special. I still can't believe it, I mean surely the report has to a joke or twist to make it funny lol

3. fishtaco

fishtaco Active Member Silver Stacker

MH 370 disappeared without a single trace it went totally stealth! while all patent pending holders bar "one" for a latest high tech stealth chip were on board!that one patent holder not on the plane demanded exclusive rights to the stealth chip for his arms company but all other pat pending holders refused,the one not on board gained the full exclusive patent rights a week later and the pilot was to blame for making MH 370 go stealth then crash just to commit suicide!

on the same day-

Islanders somewhere between Malaysia and Diego Garcia reported a very low slow flying passenger jet plane fly overhead, the times and flight path were very possible for MH 370,they reported it because they had never seen such a big passenger jet only sea planes but reports to authorities it could be MH 370 were totally dismissed and not investigated because the islanders described it as being a jumbo jet and MH 370 was not a 747!

But well before that-

Hijackers who couldnt fly pulled off flying techniques that all but one of the worlds top and most experienced pilots could not achieve on a simulator,and the one pilot that did and only once in many tries still could not match the hijackers air speed because the air speed recorded of one hijacked plane "is impossible".

on the same day-

Two of the worlds tallest and most famous buildings collapsed into there own footprint hours apart at almost free fall speed.

on the same day-

A NY 47 story building collapsed into its own footprint at free fall speed hours after the twin towers near it because a jet liner did not hit it.

on the same day-

A hijacked jetliner crashed into the worlds most fortified and protected military HQ the Pentagon but all its ground to air defences to protect for such a scenario were disabled for no reason?it vaporised on impact leaving a smaller hole than the size of the plane and left no plane wreckage or surveillance footage other than one which shows no airline.

uSA has been to the moon decades ago but have not been since because they dont have the technology yet.

:)

4. gingham69

gingham69 Member

5. BBQ

BBQ New Member

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1S0oObHT0c[/youtube]

6. boneyard

boneyard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Place names inTasmania....

[​IMG]

7. House

House Administrator Staff Member

Adelaide is just as good. Or bad...

[​IMG]

8. SteveS

SteveS New Member

Bumcooler Flat?

Jayzus.

9. Currawong

Currawong Member Silver Stacker

Imagine being born in one of these places, having it on your passport and being side eyed by every customs officer every time you went anywhere.

10. Killface

Killface Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

When my mates arrived in Broome they were convinced they had driven past a place called 'Didyabanga' and derived much mirth from shouting 'Did ya bang 'er?'

Small wonder they weren't interested when I tried to explain it's actually 'Bidyadanga.' Spoilsport.

Ivykoin and SilverTounge15 like this.
  11. Jim4silver

Jim4silver Well-Known Member

I saw this article today and almost felt like I was reading "the Onion". I guess we have arrived to the point where the "safe space" type folks are "shocked" that an animal in the wild ate another animal. Can you believe that? I guess the pigeon in this case deserves his own "safe space". The seagull is actually called "bloodthirsty" by the writer. Says the seagull ate the pigeon "alive". I guess it should have humanely euthanized it first?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/horrific-moment-bloodthirsty-seagull-eats-8872707

Just my opinion.

Jim

12. KiwiGreg

KiwiGreg Member

13. serial

serial Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

14. Jim4silver

15. SteveS

SteveS New Member

From the Herald Sun, the story of Sudanese refugee Ruben Majok Aleer Aguer, who ran a family daycare business from his Canberra home, for which he received he received $1.6 million in federal government money, even though multiple officials sent to do compliance checks never spotted a child confirmed to be in care:

"Mr Aguer, a church youth minister and former ACT Education Department staffer who came to Australia from a Sudanese refugee camp, received $100,000 a month in childcare benefits for 74 children whose existence was never verified by government and 21 -educators.

The Australian can reveal there is no explicit requirement in federal legislation for a care provider to actually look after children. The legislation deals mainly with the qualifications of educators and requirements to display approval information..."

Gresham's Law likes this.
  16. Jim4silver

You all in Oz have no idea what it is like living here in the US. I am not just saying that to be saying it. Even if you holiday here you really can't get the true vibe of what US citizens have to put up with and pretend like it is "normal" behavior.

PS The large gal in the video kind of reminds me of George Foreman, no offense to you George!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/hurricane-matthew-panic-sparks-supermarket-8997620

Just my opinion.

Jim

17. ShinyStuff

ShinyStuff New Member

Why am I not surprised!

A mate of mine was telling me this story about his family....

An African fellow married his sister-in-law and let him in on what the African community were all up to. They tend to have larger families - 5 kids each. So they all "swap" kids with each other. So - you give your 5 kids to your sister and her 5 kids come to you. You each set up a family based child-care and it is also a long-day care, from 6am to 6pm. You get paid $50 per hour by government for care of these kids. So... for basically milking the system you make $600 a day! Yep! And that is $3000 per week for caring for your family! This was another loophole that was being milked.

Apparently it has been closed now, but it went on for years and years.

Shiny.

18. KiwiGreg

KiwiGreg Member

Thanks for the insight Jim and you are correct, we don't really know what day to day life is like for the good folks of the US of A and I certainly appreciate the stories from grass roots America. Maybe there is scope here for an "Only in America" thread?
    BTW - I think that I would rather take on George than that woman, Glad that the fight was not over the last bucket of fried chicken or it may have gotten real ugly.

19. KiwiGreg

KiwiGreg Member

What could possibly go wrong?

The biggest gun club in the country is set to open next to a major meditation centre in a quiet rural valley in Makarau, north of Auckland.
    Between rolling hills and surrounded by native bush, up to 1,500 meditators a year hand in their cellphones, sit cross-legged and suspend all connection with the outside world for ten days while they observe their breathing in silence.
    The silence will be broken when New Zealand representative pistol shooter Raymond O'Brien and his wife Victoria Pichler open what they say will be the southern hemisphere's best shooting facility two valleys away.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/850...un-club-to-be-built-next-to-meditation-centre

20. Jim4silver

Greg,

It isn't just blacks it's whites too. I thought the whole in the supermarket, fighting over a case of water just made the story and video goofy enough to post. But just for good measure, here is a sample of some classy white folks we have around here. How'd you like to live next to these gals?

warning: 2 street fighting gals where initial aggressor gets defeated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sySCUKU_U7w

Just my opinion.

Jim