Xmas Presents I Brought

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Cinvalo, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Cinvalo

Cinvalo Member

I know that Santas might not put socks with presents over my window this year. So i decide to brought some christmas presents for myself. Below are some 1oz rabbits i got today for @ $27.1 each.:) Yes you are right $27.1 each. :D
    Apart from that i also got myself an iphone 4 which is equally impressive.

[​IMG]

2. Silver is Money

Silver is Money Member Silver Stacker

Wow what a bargin. Xmas certainly came early for you this year. They wouldn't happen to have any more for that price would they - the silver coins that is :D

Congrats on a great buy. ;)

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Very very nice Cinvalo. If you could get more at that price you could have resold here and made a tidy profit and gotten even more silver for your cash ;)

I posted my xmas present in the 'Today I bought' thread.

4. Cinvalo

Cinvalo Member

i have been to a chinese jewellery store today, near MarketCity ChinaTown. There are a few stores there with only 1 chinese coin store there selling silver bullions. They told me that silver is going up and now is around $139/oz!(non- proof) and question if i know anything about silver. The ironic thing is that i have 7 silver bullions in my pocket right now!! When i told them i am going to sell them at a bargain basement price for only $120/oz. They says they are not buying. :)
    The thing i would like to point out to new stackers in the silver markets is that, please educate yourself as much as possible 1st before buying silver, avoid non-re putative stores if possible.( Like the one above). Seek advice from forums like Silver Stackers, forum members like Auspm, goldpelican,intelligencer etc. They offers honest advice in here.