Wuhan virus outbreak

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by sgbuyer, Jan 22, 2020.

1. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Pendragon likes this.
  2. sodl

sodl Active Member

I bought a colloidal silver generator about a year ago. After comparing various generators available local and overseas I went with Silver Well. I bought it online in Australia from https://silverwell.com.au/ . Cost was $250.Plus I bought a few extra items. I buy my replacement 2.0 mm silver wire from A & E Metals PTY LTD ( https://www.aemetal.com.au/Webstore/default.aspx )which is part of the Pallion Group. ABC Bullion is also part of the Pallion Group. I use purified water.... Pureau made by Noble Beverages which is available from Coles , Woolworths etc. Estimated cost to make is < $1.00/lt. Silver Well recommends to make up at 12-20 ppm for drinking strength. You can make it stronger with this generator CS can also be taken using a Nebuliser or Ultrasonic vaporiser which may be the most efficient and effective method of delivery. I also make up a CS gel at 1000 ppm which is for external use only. The Gel has many different external uses.
    Silver is said to be the worlds most powerful natural anti viral , anti bacterial and anti fungal agent.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
    STKR likes this.
  3. openeyes

openeyes Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

They make superb ice cubes and gold is even better but a little expensive. Good item to show off though.

leo25 likes this.
  4. milled

milled Active Member

"In an explosive interview Dr. Francis Boyle, who drafted the Biological Weapons Act has given a detailed statement admitting that the 2019 Wuhan Coronavirus is an offensive Biological Warfare Weapon and that the World Health Organization (WHO) already knows about it.

Francis Boyle is a professor of international law at the University of Illinois College of Law. He drafted the U.S. domestic implementing legislation for the Biological Weapons Convention, known as the Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989, that was approved unanimously by both Houses of the U.S. Congress and signed into law by President George H.W. Bush.

...He believes the virus is potentially lethal and an offensive biological warfare weapon or dual-use biowarfare weapons agent genetically modified with gain of function properties, which is why the Chinese government originally tried to cover it up and is now taking drastic measures to contain it.

The Wuhan BSL-4 lab is also a specially designated World Health Organization (WHO) research lab and Dr. Boyle contends that the WHO knows full well what is occurring."

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/creator-bioweapons-act-says-coronavirus-biological-warfare-weapon

5. Aurora et luna

Aurora et luna Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

sammysilver and leo25 like this.
  6. Aurora et luna

Aurora et luna Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

7. milled

milled Active Member

wow - this one is juicy
    https://greatgameindia.com/coronavirus-chinas-secret-plan-to-weaponize-viruses/

"In a secret speech given to high-level Communist Party cadres nearly two decades ago, Chinese Defense Minister Gen. Chi Haotian explained a long-range plan for ensuring a Chinese national renaissance.

He said there were three vital issues that must be grasped. The first was the issue of living space—because China is severely overpopulated and China’s environment is deteriorating. The second issue, therefore, is that the Communist Party must teach the Chinese people to “go out.” By this Gen. Chi meant the conquest of new lands in which a “second China” could be built by “colonization.” From this arises the third vital issue: the “issue of America.”

Gen. Chi warned his listeners: “This appears to be shocking, but the logic is actually very simple.” China is “in fundamental conflict with the Western strategic interest.” Therefore, the United States will never allow China to seize other countries to build a second China. The United States stands in China’s way.

Chi explained the problem as follows: “Would the United States allow us to go out to gain new living space? First, if the United States is firm in blocking us, it is hard for us to do anything significant to Taiwan, Vietnam, India, or even Japan, [so] how much more living space can we get? Very trivial! Only countries like the United States, Canada, and Australia have the vast land to serve our need for mass colonization.”

“We are not as foolish as to want to perish together with America by using nuclear weapons,” said the general. “Only by using non-destructive weapons that can kill many people will we be able to reserve America for ourselves.”

Chi makes the following argument: “We must prepare ourselves for two scenarios. If our biological weapons succeed in the surprise attack, the Chinese people will be able to keep their losses at a minimum in the fight against the United States. If, however, the attack fails and triggers a nuclear retaliation from the United States, China would perhaps suffer a catastrophe in which more than half of its population would perish. That is why we need to be ready with air defense systems for our big and medium-sized cities.”

In his speech, Gen. Chi provides us with a key for understanding China’s development strategy. According to Chi, “Our economic development is all about preparing for the needs of war!” It’s not about improving the life of Chinese people in the short run. It’s not about building a consumer-oriented capitalist society. “Publicly, said Gen, Chi, “we still emphasize economic development as our center, but in reality, economic development has war as its center!”

Would love to see the original reference!

8. milled

milled Active Member

Can we crowdfund a ticket to Wuhan for this hand wringer

A msg to him - the virus does not care! It is entirely heartless. Compassion, while appreciated, is not the core issue right now.

As for racism, I get it. He is a German married to a Chinese and living in Shanghai, so from a number of filters, both personal and jurisdictional, he is going to say what he did.

The "racism" I have read about is limited to Asian countries such as Korea and Japan, ie fellow Asians. He should be speaking to this audience in their language. Where he is clearly conflating , it betrays his bias. "Stop insulting Asian and Chinese people around you".

This is likely due to his own indoctrination, because on the ground it is other Asians being "racist". Like Greta, he wishes to preach to the Anglo-European audience. Greta never went to China to evangelise, nor will this bloke go to Japan. (Much as I'd love to see the result!)

He is dead set naive about the WHO, as if it wasn't obvious enough from his wide eyed innocence.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
  9. milled

milled Active Member

Xi Jinping has it right:
    "[We] must treat the fight of the outbreak as the most important task at hand," Xi was quoted by state broadcaster CCTV as saying
    In this article, he makes it clear that local cadres will be punished for failure to contain the spread of this infection.....(seems a bit on the harsh side, but directly refuting the German's quixotic drive for compassion).
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...atients-swarm-wuhan-hospital-hong-kong-closes

10. milled

milled Active Member

If this thing takes hold in Australia it is going to overload our hospitals at a time when many are already on the verge of bed block regularly. I'm not sure Australia can build a demountable hospital in the record time China has.

11. sgbuyer

sgbuyer Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Milled, have you seen the videos posted by this American gene researcher on the wuhan virus? Start from the beginning. I've watched 3, had no time to watch all of them so I can't comment, don't want to sound too alarmist - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZyk2NYx6wGnpoJ7ApTxWKg/videos

While we can't be sure what is posted on the Internet is conspiracy speculation or the truth, one thing for sure, the drastic actions of the Chinese, Russian and now the US governments means they already know what it is. Russia was among the first to close the Chinese border. Now they are expelling any foreigner (basically Chinese) that have the corona virus.

12. openeyes

openeyes Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Shaddam IV likes this.
  13. milled

milled Active Member

That fella Dr Cottrell sounds a bit panicky and the recording is grainy. I would like to listen more to it, but he is not presenting himself as a calm and rational person. Also, the "Umbrella Corporation" motif in the video lends itself to hysteria. I know it is a bit funny to think of Wuhan as "Racoon City" from the Resident Evil series, but for a professional scientist to be associated with such sensationalism discredits his account to a degree.

I stopped listening due to his caterwauling.

It was cheesy enough in Resident Evil. (Excellent game, mind you and I loved the remake!)

14. sgbuyer

sgbuyer Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

He is panicky but his approach is based on science and correlates a lot with what is happening on the ground level. The information is very important even if he is a weird fellow, but only a weird fellow will do research like this for zero reward.

milled likes this.
  15. milled

milled Active Member

I'll be listening to it then. But also, maybe zero reward is because zero utility?

Will post a summary here if there is anything worth sharing.

16. milled

milled Active Member

"Blah blah blah blah...You'll be in full combat chemical biological warfare gear"
    "Really?"
    "I can already see you are an expert in the field"
    Cottrell then segues into the time in Iraq when apparently the American public did not know about it in 1999, 2000 "when we had F16s"

I don't know if I need to go too much further into this, but I will

At this time, as far as I can tell, this person has as we say in Australia "a kangaroo loose in the top paddock"

17. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I used to watch MASH. Fkn hilarious. I wonder if the Australian version will be as good?

Oddjob likes this.
  18. JOHNLGALT

JOHNLGALT Well-Known Member

Posted by williambanzai7 on Zero Hedge.
    A message from Fleet Command.
    REMAIN CALM.JPG

19. milled

milled Active Member

Sorry sgbuyer, I only lasted 8 minutes into it.This guy sounds like a nutcase.

This is distinct to the scientist on Infowars that looks and talks likes he lives and breathes science. There's zero emotion and all verifiable statements. That's because there is no agenda beyond truth with a genuine scientist.

sgbuyer likes this.
  20. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker