WTT 50 x 1 oz 2020 Quokka for 50 x SIII Lunar Mouse BU (Mint Sealed)

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand (Public)' started by Sulty, Oct 8, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Sulty

Sulty Active Member

I have 50 2020 Australia 1 oz Silver Australian Quokka BU
    Specifically, two mint sealed rolls and 10 individually sealed in APMEX packaging
    Looking for EOI to sell, or i would consider a trade for 50 of the SIII 1 oz lunar mouse (Mint sealed rolls, half rolls or otherwise perfect coins).

I have spent a fair bit on this forum and have purchasing feedback but have not listed any items for sale up until now. Therefore I can post first to established members with recent feedback, i can also do F2F on Brisbane northside (Narangba).

I can upload some photo's when i get a chance. However there is nothing to see here (no scratches, toning etc as they are new).

Thanks,

Andrew

FYI;
    In the near future i will be listing some individual coins that i have multiples of, such as;
    2019 Republic Of Ghana The Giants Of The Ice Age Series Megaloceros 1 oz Silver (capsuled)
    2019 Republic Of Chad Celtic Animals Series Fox 1 oz Silver (capsuled)
    I also have sets for both (3 coins released so far for the Giants of the Ice Age and 5 coins released so far for the celtic animals series). If these coins are of interest, please PM offers.

2. Sulty

Sulty Active Member

Have found an interested party for the Quokka swap. Thanks for looking.
    I still have the other coins mentioned (PM me if interested) and will list some others soon.
    Cheers :)

Boyscout likes this.