WTS: Silver FTF Brisbane - Some of Everything & Its Got to Go

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand (Public)' started by hotdogma, Aug 14, 2017.

1. hotdogma

hotdogma Active Member

Hi All;

Long time member, but I have been around for a while. Just putting this post here so interested parties can ear mark it for later tonight, tomorrow etc.

WHERE: Selling face to face in Brisbane. Have done many F2F deals in Brisbane and security is assured/paramount. My reputation is reflected in my trade history and positive referrals. The location will be QUT campus in Garden Point (South Bank / City) which is central and well populated.

ON OFFER: Some of everything. Kilo bars, 10 oz coins, and bars, heaps of 1 oz coins, pre-decimal florins by the bucket. Kooks, pandas, ASE's etc.

PRICES: I will sell at any advertised price less 3%. So whatever you are chasing, or whatever I list here, send me an advertised price and I'll just beat it by 3% - which keeps pricing transparent and easy.

WILL SUIT: Someone looking to get started/buy into a reasonable amount. Someone looking to get a large amount of stuff in a hassle free and safe exchange.

Ill update this thread tonight with some specifics of what is available, but if you live in Brisbane, send me a PM as no reasonable offers will be refused - need some folding money :)