WTS 9 Carat Gold Chain & Pendant -SOLD

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand (Public)' started by sammysilver, Oct 27, 2020.

1. sammysilver

sammysilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I have for sale a 9 carat chain and pendant.

The chain has been XRFed. The chain is 40cm around the neck with an additional 20cm holding the pendant. The gold weighs over 8 grams and is over 3 grams AGW at about $260 spot.

The fishtail is either walrus or whale bone whilst the bottom is mother of pearl.

I am asking for a 10oz cast bar or nearest cash value. I will mail for free.

IMG_4568.jpg IMG_4571.jpg IMG_4571.jpg

Attached Files:

pi, Boyscout and BiGs like this.
  2. sammysilver

sammysilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

$260 plus free postage.

3. chappyhm

chappyhm New Member

The necklace itself looks really interesting, to be honest. I'm now wondering if this item is old or not. I am now reminiscing on my childhood, my grandma brought me up, so all my childhood was spent in her house with her. I remember pretty similar item on her neck, but not sure whether it is my childhood memory or my imagination. Btw, it looks like mens necklaces usually look. I don't understand why I do remember my grandma wearing it, she had pretty girlish style, you know. My husband says he would love to have such a necklace. Thus, an idea of ordering him something similar came, xmas holidays went well, I ordered him pretty similar necklace from our favorite singapore online store.

sammysilver likes this.