WTS 5 gram Scottsdale mini bars.

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand (Public)' started by Trying2Save, May 11, 2018.

1. Trying2Save

Trying2Save Member Silver Stacker

Up for grabs: current style Scottsdale 5 gram minted bars.
    Individual bars are only $10 here on SS, a price I feel I reasonable and have seen many at this price right here..
    If you are looking for more than just a few bars please PM me and we can come to an agreement that suits you and I best.
    As always buyer wears the cost of post, whichever type they choose..

I'm still trying to figure out how to upload or link some pictures story, I can email or send to your mobile no problems. Or simple google them, they really are a great looking minted bar.

Whether you just want one or a neat little pile of these, I'm sure we can work something out.

Last edited: May 11, 2018
  2. Trying2Save

Greatest apologies, I've foolishly listed the individual cost as $10 rather than $12.

5-10 bars will be $10ea.

Orders above 10 bars please contact to discuss rates and discounts....

Again my sincerest apologies for the incorrect list price, a fool I am.

Mathieson

3. Adrian B

Adrian B Active Member

$7.50 at kgc

4. Trying2Save

If you want 100 of themĀ°
    Everything is cheap when your buying Walmart style, but some people only want 1, 3 or perhaps 10 of them.

5. Adrian B

Adrian B Active Member

They've gone up $1 in the past 3 weeks it was 690 for 100

6. StewyD32

StewyD32 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

A little education for you. And no disrespect intended.
    On SS you need to beat the bullion deal price on a 100 item purchase price with them on silver items for it to be attractive here....

And also pay on time in previous deals as a stacker ;), your word means everything here!!!!!!!!

Jayden and SilverTounge15 like this.
  7. Trying2Save

Yep I've noticed that as well. And again, I see your point, however I'm not selling hundreds of them, mostly five packs and a cheaper bulk lot of someone wants that.

8. Trying2Save

No disrespect taken to your advice. I've seen countless of these sell on here for $10-12each. I do understand your point, yet can I not offer five of these here for $10 a piece to the people who don't really want to spend over $750 or need 100 of them...
    I for example would be able to afford 5-10 of these but probably not go as far as 100 of them.
    In response to the second part of your reply I completely understand how things work on this forum.. When I first joined and didn't really give a shit I didn't know or want to..
    However not that it matters to yourself, I actually contacted (most of) and made amends to the people who my actions affected rather than just making a new profile. I have since made multiple trades with them and the past is the past.. I have noticed that along with honour being the big thing here, as is dragging up the past, mistakes people have made, or simply circumstances beyond their control and for some reason or other bringing it up when totally irrelevant, could you maybe explain that part of the forum for me please, no sarcasm, just genuine interest.

Last edited: May 11, 2018
  9. StewyD32

That is understandable and each stacker has a constraints based on price, but these have to be within the markets that it is brought forward to. Here, on SS the prices are a lot less than Bullion stores (as far as I have seen roughly used on their 100 item take up for silver etc), you can go to eBay where you can get lot more but need to factor in 13% in fees. Also you have gumtree, however where you have the bottom of the gene pool trying to rip you off there and I would not advise it.

I don't really know what to say to this statement.

I'm Glad you have made amends with people who you traded with. As for dragging up the past mistakes, generally we hear of trades going wrong and not hear of there correction if any and your name has come up recently too often for comfort for me and other stackers to take a chance on. If you cannot pay straight away do not buy and if you cannot send the product straight away do not put it up for sale. I think this is an acceptable rule of thumb in any situation.

Also If a mod feels this is unjust in a sales thread please delete

Trying2Save likes this.
  10. Trying2Save

Well this thread is definitely way off the tracks now.

Thank you to the few purchasers who took a few of these off my hands. Will make sure to send the best of the batch to you all.....

Thanks a heap.

11. Trying2Save

No need to say anything about it. I was simply explaining that when I first joined I was niave and didn't take many of the unwritten rules seriously. Until I saw how it affected others and I began to like the forum more. So rather than hide behind a new user name I tried or rather I'm trying to show this community that yes I did make mistakes in the past, but I am trying hard to change that and the way other members perceive me... That is all I meant.

12. StewyD32

That change in mind frame of SS you have now is good to know. Happy to see you did good trades and hope you do more.

Theox likes this.