WTB 6 x Lunar SII Snakes

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand (Public)' started by Sulty, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Sulty

Sulty Active Member

Hi,
    I need 6 x 1oz Perth Mint lunar series II snakes, to complete my collections.

I do have 6, however there is some tarnish on them so am looking to replace them with un-tarnished (perfect condition) coins. I cleaned them using a 'lighthouse' tarnish removal cloth however there is still some tarnish and now have light scratches on the queens head.

I understand 6 is an odd number so would consider purchasing a half roll, or even a full roll if the price is right. Although ideally would prefer to purchase just the 6.
    FYI, I am aware that Ainslie Bullion are selling them (currently $32.08 each or $629 a roll) however my original 6 were purchased from them and I would prefer to buy from a forum member that can vouch for the quality of the coins.
    Would also consider swaps, e.g i have a 1oz colourised proof lunar monkey and lunar dog that I would swap for 6 near perfect lunar snake coins.

Please PM me if interested.

2. Newtosilver

Newtosilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Hi, I have some to sell but can’t PM you. Could you check you profile settings or send me a PM?

3. Sulty

Sulty Active Member

I have received a PM and am all sorted now. Thanks for your interest :)