World War III: the unthinkable cost of preserving the petrodollar

Discussion in 'Currencies' started by Pendragon, Sep 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pendragon

Pendragon Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

2. Dogmatix

Dogmatix Active Member

No :)

The USD is only preserved with everyone else's cooperation. I don't think WWIII will encourage such cooperation to persist.

3. Yippe-Ki-Ya

Yippe-Ki-Ya New Member

NO - WWIII will result in everybody co-operating - whether they like it or not!

At least that's what the elite think.

4. Emanance

Emanance Guest

I think we are seeing a pretty crucial piece of the puzzle being placed on the board in the form of these recent world wide protests of the outraged Muslim population.

Ask yourself who benefits from that low budget insult to the 2 billion strong Muslim population of the globe? Many of these people have little more than their families and faith, living under the boot of corrupt governments who serve up their people and country as little more than a commodity for global corporatism to exploit.

Precious metal stackers know better than anybody, any constant force that acts in a mathematically predictable way, can be and will be exploited by those so inclined via simple implemented disciplines for the sake of profit and gain. Anybody stacking today because they know the central banks of this world are going to keep printing currency until it is worthless knows exactly what I mean.

The reaction and outrage expressed by the globes Muslim community to this kind of insult is a well known constant. So well known you could bank on the outcome. All the events of these last few days has proven is that Muslims are predictable at best, and operate on a completely different hierarchy of values at worst.

I ask again, who benefits from this dehumanization of a massive proportion of the worlds population. Who wants to make the vast majority of the planets people feel apathy toward the Muslim population and why?

5. radiobirdman

radiobirdman Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The war has been going on for over a thousand years ,and will keep going on till there is no religion ,or only one.

6. Nugget

Nugget Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I watched that clip on YouTube. I found it extremely offensive.

7. radiobirdman

^^^
    I found it mildly amusing ,nothing to lose your shirt over...Surly piss taking is still allowed

8. Nugget

The director just lost more than his shirt. For the rest of his life he'll be looking over his shoulder as the number of people that would kill him, his family and anyone that's within a Cooee number in the millions if not higher.

9. spannermonkey

spannermonkey Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Why is it only the Muslims that get that offended when somebody takes the piss :rolleyes:
    I haven't seen the clip can't be bothered looking for it .
    Did any body get offended when John Safron took the piss out of the Jews ( I went to school with the bloke )
    He even had father bob on his show picking on each other :eek:

10. radiobirdman

The life of brian was offensive to some, dont remember anyone dying over it .

11. Nugget

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1zh49J5rsg[/youtube]

12. Emanance

Emanance Guest

I agree with you completely Nugget. Why would anybody want to destroy the mending process of the West's relationship with the Muslim world. Who benefits from all this destruction. This film was always going to kick a hornets nest wide open. It was designed to offend, to cause all this outrage. I believe it was designed to cause this most obvious of reactions. But I would say the desired net end result by those behind this divisive project will be in bold print across the front page of most Australian newspapers tomorrow morning.

13. radiobirdman

Psychological warfare . you need a reason to go to war ,is one being created now

14. THUCYDIDES79

THUCYDIDES79 New Member Silver Stacker

John Safron took the piss out of the Jews, not their main prophet!
    And i could write 4-5 lines about the Jews right here on the forum and the whole thread would be locked.
    The Jews have become untouchable.

15. radiobirdman

Was jesus a jew ?
    And if he is jew, why arn't christians jewish

16. Emanance

Emanance Guest

17. Nugget

Well the big hero filmmaker is nothing more than a convicted fraudster who appears to have breached his bail conditions. Thanks to this jerk people are dead and more are likely to die.

http://www.npr.org/2012/09/15/161194642/federal-officials-interview-anti-islam-flimmaker

EDIT TO ADD

This is Mr Nakoula's theme song (With apologies to LFMAO )

When I walk in the Mosque (yeah), this is what I see (ok)
    Every Muslim stops and they staring at me
    They've got religious fervour and they ain't afraid to show it, show it, show it, show it

I'm a dead man and I know it

18. radiobirdman

Kill them all and let god sort them out . there all bothering the same one

19. radiobirdman

Isn't that more of a reflection of the people pissed of about it, than some mass debater who made it

20. Argentum

Argentum Well-Known Member

everybone in the world thats really human not zombie holds something dear to them whether that be God, family, friends or even animals. If you know that someone holds something dear why attack him on purpose where it will hurt unless that is what you want; I mean if they made fun of their dress, food, habits in other words things that are not so dear to them there would be no backlash anywhere. I reckon in the end like emanance said someone is gaining from the conflict.
    Its like in Europe for the last couple of 1000 years Brits French and the Germans hate each others guts because they are caught up in a show where since their birth their told about the other nations. So eventually when one of the nations gets a bit of extra power those feelings hidden at the back of their mind resurface and they get easily swayed by promises of their leaders. Napoleon and Hitler are some of the ones that stand out. If you are a sheep you are very easily herded. If those three countries and Russia are not fighting each other they have to fight someone else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.