WORLD POPULATION CLOCK

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by sodl, Jul 9, 2018.

1. systematic

systematic Well-Known Member

2. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

^ its no accident Snow is "King of the North"

3. sodl

sodl Well-Known Member

Hi systematic

I posted a George Green Youtube vid (below) a while back in another topic which mentions the NWO Georgia Guidestones briefly in the video.

Yes the global elite agenda is depopulation on a massive scale. Some will say this is conspiricy theory.

Trump is right onto this and working on it and if he gets his way then the global elite will be the ones being eliminated from the planet. Expect to hear about mass arrests in the months to come.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
  4. systematic

The arrest of the cabal and bringing them to justice would be life changing ...

5. sodl

sodl Well-Known Member

It sure would be life changing.
    I have heard 2 or 3 commentators say that if all these elites are arrested and/or eliminated then there may be a moritoruim on all oustanding debt/loans in the USA. All debt will be forgiven in other words. Would this also apply to other countries ? Time will tell.

6. systematic

I do not refer to them as "elites" ... it just feeds their narcissistic egos .... they are greedy, shifty, scum ...

Fraser likes this.
  7. jultorsk

jultorsk Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Correct. Macrobusiness commentator described the situation succintly. (Screenshot nabbed from Bullion Baron's tweet).
    https://www.macrobusiness.com.au/20...much-of-good-thing-sir-frank/#comment-3185053
    DnA6o0oVYAAttlf.jpg-large.jpg

8. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Administrator Staff Member Silver Stacker

^ -10

I’m not an elitist nor an owner of a mansion, but I’d like to see national borders replaced with private borders. Public rights destroy private rights, which is immoral. Under our system of public rights taking precedence over private rights, 50.1% of the population can dictate to the other 49.9% what is right and wrong and enforce it at the point of a gun.

The author of the article and the comment above is misguided. The author is arguing that his values should take precedence over those of others whilst this Stephen Morris is appealing to conspiracies without an understanding of the true devil at play.

Not surprised Bullion Baron quoted it though, he’s equally as misguided, a collectivist and a fan of an interventionist State.

9. jultorsk

jultorsk Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Ouch. :D
    I find NNT's "Dictatorship of the minority" to be a more likely scenario - at least that's what is playing out in Europe. (And EU is nothing but elitist and interventionist.)

mmm....shiney! likes this.
  10. mmm....shiney!

Just -1 for you mate and that’s for reposting BB’s tweet. :p The other 9 can be shared out between the author who has a desire to plan other people’s lives and the conspiracy theorist.

I’ll read that link and get back to you on my thoughts.

jultorsk likes this.
  11. mmm....shiney!

@jultorsk , I started reading and then I saw “kosher” and “Halal” and my eyes started to glaze over. Sorry. :)

I haven’t got any issue with foodstuffs marketed for individual taste/dietary need.

Where I do take issue is that minority rights are used as a tool by liberals to enhance their political and economic power at the expense of non-minority groups - and even at times at the expense of the very same minority groups eg Aboriginal Australians destined to live a life that is welfare dependent because liberal policies force governments to avoid taking the necessary steps to encourage individual responsibility.

And the reason why liberals and others have so much power is because most of our politicians are only interested in feathering their own nests. There is no elite pulling the strings of power, only self-interested voters fuelling power hungry pollies, public servants and the beneficiaries of government largesse.

12. SlyGuy

SlyGuy Active Member

It's basically as simple as [1] education/empowerment of the women (most will have fewer or no kids as they focus on personal education and growth) and [2] providing easy access to birth control and education on how to use it (this will help on the lower education end as well as the higher).

A lot of that has to do with removing the old religious nonsense from public policy, but that has begun to happen or seriously changed in nearly every first world country (exception would be much of the Middle East... if you call that first world due to oil money). We are discussing a problem which is basically solved, though.

In 100 years, they will probably be talking about the best incentives to increase the birthing rates. Lol

Yes.^^^

...a much better question is when we will start slowly weeding out the poor genetics and inbreds from the gene pool. This would have to be setting up serious discussions with the children from families riddled with cancers, neurologic diseases, checkered mental health history, etc etc. They would have to be educated before reproductive age, and it is a touchy subject. However, the current system where everyone has breeding rights produces many individuals who drag on the system of human efficiency and overall happiness and prosperity. Nobody likes their breeding rights jeopardized, and I think eugenics will be a tough sell which has to be done gradually. It is nice to see that at least the medical community has started to develop "genetic counseling" for heavily diseased families with clear patterns, though. It is a major step in the right direction.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2018