World heritage 4 temple of heaven Beijing Palace

Discussion in 'Modern Chinese Coins & Medallions' started by andrewlee10, Dec 1, 2015.

1. KeepOnTrying!

KeepOnTrying! Member

Stock as in more coins or stock market?

2. andrewlee10

andrewlee10 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

They hold back of buying new coins and medals. They only focus on coins and medal electronics market now.

last few months many famous ebay dealers list rare and expansive items for sell. In additional, prices are reducing for certain items.

3. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Why do they need the cash now? What is happenning?

4. KeepOnTrying!

KeepOnTrying! Member

Don't worry, they'll be back, after they get cleaned out by the binary numbers! :eek:

5. andrewlee10

Really hope the electronic coin market die off. Price confusion and less stuff available. ;)

However I still get the stuff I want and earn money from the online electronic market

6. mmissinglink

mmissinglink Active Member

That must mean that there's some very good bargains out there. Too bad I am only a novice when it comes to MCC otherwise I'd readily know which coins or medals to jump on.

I only know which ones appeal to me and if by chance somewhere down the road a couple of the one's I've purchased become very sought after, then it's good to know that should I ever be desperate for cash and need to sell (due to some unexpected personal financial crisis), I can expect to get a decent return.

7. andrewlee10

Hard to say which will jump and down.

However, indeed there are good bargain out in market.

8. Stark

Stark Active Member Silver Stacker

Looking forward to see some videos. I like dragon lair side, although it was already used on medal/coin from Polish mint, but I'm not so impressed with obverse?
    Over time The Great Wall also became mine favorite as well.

Still I hope there will be also silver version. :)

9. andrewlee10

You means the 4th medal in silver ? Or

10. Stark

11. andrewlee10

sad to say u might need wait 3 to months and more

12. KeepOnTrying!

KeepOnTrying! Member

Everything seems to be haphazard with the mints. One would think it made more sense to release all medals of the set at the same time. Furthermore, no one seems to be talking anymore about the remaining 50 silver medals of each of the three past series that were supposed to have been minted by now. Can one assume now that there are no more plans to mint those other medals?

13. andrewlee10

I have less information on shanghai mints. I cannot comment on this matters.

Might be someone who both of us known him well the expert on classical garden and panda expo has more connection with shanghai mints and comment on this matter.

How about the great wall medal incident that someone reputable in CCF comment it is fake BUT NGC grade it as real?

Shanghai mints policy which is puzzle for me too. I talk to the sponsor of world heritage serie and no answer too even I like it much. He only request to mints 50 pieces BUT NOT SURE the mints did the balances. Even if yes means all sold out and ww seldom seen at ebay and if answer is not which is better for buyers who bought it and the actual mintage is 50 which is half od planned mintage.

Personally, I am tired of shanghai mints products due to many ......... and ????????

I decide to dump my shanghai mints medal which with less potential value and price appreciation in future and now. First item I dump few months ago is mammoth.

I also buy fair bit of western coins and link up with silver10malaysia.com and 1 silver 1 Singapore for western mints coins since 2014. However, one reputable USA coin dealer dump price in those coins form 20% to 50% makes me step back again.

As seller I did saying too much and disclose too much which china and western coins dealers did not do so in this forum. I should be less active in comments, however, I am also wearing a collector head at this times and act as freelance dealers. balancing act is not easy. However, I am happy that I deliver and my full time employment income is far more than this things and happy with it.

14. KeepOnTrying!

KeepOnTrying! Member

I don't understand the basis for some of the comments here and I will not get involved in attempts to slander others. The simple question posed was whether the mintage of the first three medals in the series will remain at 50 or if it will be fully minted. Whereas there is this invariable drive towards opacity in the MCC world it can only harm the collection potential of Chinese coins and medals especially in the West.

15. andrewlee10

I remember this is not the first and the last which is claiming no transparency of MCCM and lobbying the official mints to disclose more information. I have explained many times that it is not likely the official mints formally to disclose those information. Simple example, the mints does not disclose the actual mintage for gold panda from 1982 till now. Only the planned mintage is disclosed and some veterans make their research and homework to estimate the surviving pop. They issue book for panda and charge you for their hard works. However, there are yet to get any English language book for MCCM.

MCCM has been establish since 1979 till now for 3 decades plus. It is growing even no transparency exist and all guess works there. Personally, I do not view the collectors has reduction due to this reason instead the collectors has increased significantly. This analysis is consistent with the significant increase mintage of MCC especially panda coins. on top of it other type of MCC other than panda mintage also up significantly.

Probably the mints view buy it or leave it and statistic prove to them no transparency does not hurt their sell at all. simple logic, if this does not hurt no chance needed. Even it is hurt the official mints are state own company which the government will support them fully. I view spot rate hurt them instead of the transparency.

Perth mints does disclosing a good information of their product and even the actual mintage. Does majority of the western mints did so? If no, does their market get hurt? If yes, does this help their sell?

I do know that some western mints did participating in forums BUT not china official mints. Thus, many voices are not hear even anyone can write a long letter to them which will not help at all as my personal view.

16. barsenault

barsenault Well-Known Member

#4 is coming soon (should be ready to ship in April). 999 Brass. Temple of Heaven. Silver will be a bit further down the road.

We are taking presale orders. U.S. Clients you can PM me and International PM Andy. They will also be on our website www.chinesemedals.com.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. andrewlee10

1 batch mintage of the brass is 250 which is 250 lower than the first 3 medals.

18. andrewlee10

Will ship next week.

Remember to check your paypal Bill and make payment.

19. o-to

o-to Member

Invoice paid, can't wait to receiving it!

20. Stark

I must say I'm pretty sad how this series is developing. Not in terms of designs, which at least reverse it's not the most original one, but in terms of consistency. To have whole series in silver is probably just a dream, but now I feel almost like with latest SW movie, which is not bad, but it seems it was just made because somebody decided to make 7th part.
    As I said to myself often I usually prefer to collect smth that is finished...