Will there ever be another bubble?

Discussion in 'Digital Currencies' started by Jimmy1986, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Jimmy1986

Jimmy1986 Active Member Silver Stacker

Hey all,

So what do you guys think? i've been in bitcoin since the first bubble to $250 or so after getting in at around $60 back in the MtGox days.

After nearly buying 100 btc at $10 each just before the bubble, but not doing so as has having trouble verifying my id with MtGox and giving up :|

It has been quite an emotional ride, mainly kicking myself for missing out on a cool $100k, but then the bubble to $1000 happened and it was happy days, then i bought a few hundred litecoin at under $10 and litecoin exploded and it seemed like i might see that $100k anyway, so i traded some litecoin for some physical silver but mainly held on hoping it was gonna hit $50 and it slowly sank back down. Since then i spent months feverishly trading flash in the pan altcoins to verying degrees of success.

Now back in reality no longer really BELEIVING all the hype of $10K btc etc etc i'm wondering what will the future hold?

It has been a wild ride so far, and i have learned some valuable lessons about fear and greed.

Lately i have been buying $50 worth of btc each pay just in case, as bitcoin doesnt seem cool anymore and that is probably the best time to accumulate.

What are your thoughts?

Cheers Jimmy