Why stack

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by Peter, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Peter

Peter Well-Known Member

I like this post in the KITCO forum.
    Quote"

I just listened to Gordon Chang on Fox Biz,... Freedom Watch/Judge

He is paid to study and advise on China. He said there could be a crash in China coming soon.

See this is the thing,....we have so many folks saying Ag and Au going to crash,.....ohhhh noooooo! and not a safe haven. Then we have folks that say the opposite.

Here's the deal, with the US at 15 Trillion debt now, Europe in trouble and so on,....just think if China did have a major recession/depression/bubble type event?

This is why I am long in PM's,....we just don't have a clue what the effects will be in a Euro crash a USD crash a China crash etc etc.

I do know that mankind always finds it way back to war after trade wars, currency wars etc.

With the world's major debt issues and potential crisises, PM's is a must in my book. Who cares if it goes to $1200? I'll buy more, would/won't you??!!

Who cares if Silver goes to 12-18? I would buy much more at those levels,...would you?

If your a Stacker,..then stack. If PM's tank for awhile,..we stack. What is all the fuss about? Live life and stack,...buy the dips,...keep DCA'ing.

So in a nut shell, the worlds problems are so huge and crazy, how could one NOT be a stacker? IMHO buying Ag Au is doing your family a wonderful thing....to not stack,..is wreckless and endangering their lives.

Most won't,...so us Kitco members etc are in the top 0.5% of all people in the world of PM stacking, so we are; rare, think outside the box, preparers, wise, etc. Pat yourself on the back if your a stacker,..you are a rare person doing so.

I don't care what happens to Au or Ag,...bring it on! I will live life, have fun, prepare,.. and stack.

What if,... that is the great question.

What if China
    What if Germany
    What if Russia
    What if Iran does

you get my point? No one knows,...therefore I stack,.... Thanks ya'll,

I am having fun !

peace

d
    #18015 Report Post
    Old 12-14-2011, 01:05 PM

https://www.kitcomm.com/showthread.php?t=41880&page=1802

2. thatguy

thatguy Active Member

YES world events point to the need to avoid paper/electronic wealth at all costs (even if it costs you some paper/electronic wealth).

Null hypothesis = SHTF, physical PMs get you out of the S.
    Alternative hypothesis = World returns to normal PMs are worth LESS

[​IMG]

I would rather make a type II error