Where I am at now............

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by boneyard, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Rothbard

Rothbard New Member

I am into the third book of Thomas Anderson's and have established that he is either retarded, deluded or needs to hire an editor.

If after 20 years of research on the topic and dedicated research since 2004 you can't formulate a well structured formula for the work you are doing then Something is wrong.

He jumps from making a single paragraph comment about a court case as if that paragraph should explain the entire legal system to theorizing how some heavy blocks were levered into position by ancient civilizations.

I can't take the guy and his theories seriously!

My wife and I are about to start studying Law this year and our first task of personal research is how we as lawyers could defend a corporation like a bank against these sorts of letters.

If we can formulate a way to do that then we should be able to pick out the weakness in the Freeman's attempt to subvert the law.

If we CAN'T defend the corporation then we would love to write a proper text book on how to do it.

Dont waste your money "donating" to get these books. We bought them on amazon as kindle books for $2.50 each and think we paid too much.

They are akin to a 15 year olds essay in content, comprehension of the matter and thoughtfulness of presentation.

2. radiobirdman

radiobirdman Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Fucking lawyers are to blame for most of the problems .