When will 1/20 oz colored Gold Dragon coin from Perth Mint be out?

Discussion in 'Lunar Forum' started by picturefun, Dec 24, 2011.

1. picturefun

picturefun Member

Thanks.

Originally, Perth Mint said Jan. 2nd, 2012 will release it. I just went to Perth Mint site, they took it out . I need to buy one, since I bought 4 early issues in the oval box.

By the way, Perth mint Jan. 2nd selling time move to Midnight Aussie time :) just to accommodate U.S. customers, I guess? Because, this is 9am US EDT on Jan. 1st

2. goldpelican

goldpelican Administrator Staff Member

February. If you are a current collector of this set, I think it's only going to be available to existing customers who have previously purchased - will seek clarification.

3. picturefun

picturefun Member

Thanks a lot for the info.! I bought the first 4 coins and the box through Talisman coin. I am hoping I can get this one coin from Perth mint directly, since if I ordered from Perth Mint for $300 worth of coin (currently only $75 worth), I can get free shipping, but Talisman coin keeps increasing their shipping charge, I will need to pay $10 or more shipping.

4. picturefun

picturefun Member

I saw Downies (this Eurocollections is Downies subsidiary) already is selling it. Is this the right one? Although I think I may wait Talismancoin. Downies price seems too high

http://www.eurocollections.com/stor...y_Newsletter_January_13_2012&utm_medium=email

5. silverstar1

silverstar1 New Member

I have one of these and believe me as a 1/20 oz coin for that price I wouldnt waste your money, I can still get the 1/10 oz proof here for less than that. But if you reallt like it go for it

6. picturefun

picturefun Member

Thanks for the reply. The problem is I bought a box with the 1st four same size gold coin. Although I bought a little early, paid for $535. Maybe I should just sell that on ebay, and forget about this :)