What's the future of silver look like to you?

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Coins A-Z, Nov 23, 2017.

1. JOHNLGALT

JOHNLGALT Well-Known Member

"How has the industry been allowed to issue certificates without[sic] backing them with PM?"
    Therein lies the problem, The 'CRIMINALS' that run the 'CRIMEX' Metals Exchange can change the rules of the game at any time, as they did to the HUNT BROTHERS to fleece them of their silver when they changed the contract rules.
    HUNT BROTHERS.JPG

slavaja, Silver260 and prospect like this.
  2. JOHNLGALT

This is a reply I made on SilverDoctors website to someone who suggested that precious metals holders would not be protected in the event of a hyperinflation:
    HYPERINFLATION.JPG

Oddjob, sgbuyer, Number 47 and 2 others like this.
  3. BiGs

BiGs Member

"John Galt for finance minister - 2020"

JOHNLGALT likes this.
  4. JOHNLGALT

Thank you, but we have enough idiots in Parliarment already. I'll just stick to cheer-leading the metals.

The future for Stackers of Silver never looked better, with the S/Gold Ratio @ 86.24+ roughly, but who is counting? LOLOL. _JOHNLGALT.
    86.24  to 1 RATIO.jpg

Silverbandit007 likes this.
  5. JOHNLGALT

@Captain Kookaburra doing a good Don Chipp job in a Silver auction in another thread where Silver is concerned.
    Well done Captain, Don Chipp would be proud. _JLG. (money is the root of all good).

p.s. 25 mintage, 300 mintage, what does it matter @ this point? LOLOL.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
    slavaja likes this.
  6. valuecreator

valuecreator Active Member Silver Stacker

The fundamentals in the physical world of silver are the most explosive I've ever seen in 20 years. I'm now expecting a GSR sub 30 for an extended period as we enter the monetary reset. But silver is a political metal as well, so expect the Gman to tax your profits generously, about the same time they do bail-ins. It's only fair, hehe.

milled likes this.
  7. milled

milled Active Member

that is pretty bold, vc

Yes the GSR is near or at ATH. But, does this mean anything? I am wondering if the mineral commodity uptick continues there may be merit in seeing a rise in silver. Iron ore is up quite a bit and BHP SP has risen 3 fold in 3 years or so, with a nice surge recently.

8. sgbuyer

sgbuyer Active Member Silver Stacker

Since the demand for both physical silver and gold has risen in 2018 over 2017 while supply has fallen, yet price is lower. It looks to me that the in the short term at least, silver and gold don't behave like mineral commodity where physical demand matters. The play is on the price of gold falls when the dollar rises and vice versa. There's no relation to actual demand and supply.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
  9. milled

milled Active Member

Screen Shot 2019-04-15 at 8.49.54 pm.png

http://sprott.com/media/2268/world-silver-survey-2019.pdf

10. sgbuyer

sgbuyer Active Member Silver Stacker

If you ask me, I don’t really care about the silver coin demand side of the equation as speculative demand is the lowest when price is low. People like to buy high and sell Low.

The Supply side is more important in the Long run because demand rises and fall but ground supply is fixed, and it is evident that supply is peaking for both gold and silver.

The demand for Dow Jones financial stock is the lowest in 2011, but that’s when I bought in. When demand is the highest, that maybe time to dump.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
  11. JOHNLGALT

Honest 'MONEY' is the root of all GOOD.... Who is John Galt?
    MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL GOOD.jpg

paruwka and Silver260 like this.
  12. valuecreator

valuecreator Active Member Silver Stacker

It means something if you're the kind of stacker that is using the GSR as a passive way to compound wealth.

Everybody has a number they want to reach for their stack. 1 000 oz, 3 000 oz, 5 000 oz, 50K oz... it's all good. To the Universe it's all the same.

I reached mine two years ago. Nowadays, I just check the GSR once a week and will swap some metal if it went up or down a few points.

I do the same with Bitcoin/Ripple, oil/gold and NatGas/gold. Compound Interest is still the most powerful force in the universe.

Right now it's like flying a plane over the Bermuda Triangle, all the gages are going crazy.

You can't mesure nothing anymore, like Leonard Cohen said. Anyone vaguely aware that something big is going on has this confused dog look. The rest just partyyyyy!.

When I say silver is a political metal, I mean the price is highly political. Have you been paying attention to what the smart money is doing? What the BIS is saying?

If yes, then the next two years won't surprise you. That will tell you more about when they'll let the horses run than anything else.

It's the END GAME (that would make a good title for a movie, hehe).

Just remember that on the other side, Freedom will be at a Premium.

Will you be able to afford it?

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019 at 6:18 AM