What's the future of silver look like to you?

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Coins A-Z, Nov 23, 2017.

1. sgbuyer

sgbuyer Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

2. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I have decided to save the $12.85
    spot has fallen to 14.25 down
    PM $663.48
    Pamp $665.06
    JBR $666.67

3. JOHNLGALT

JOHNLGALT Well-Known Member

JPM busted rigging the silver market. WAM Video. Good work guys. _JOHNLGALT.

SilAuOz likes this.
  4. JOHNLGALT

Silver to Gold Ratio is currently @ 85.9 to 1. What a bargain!

bennybbc and Silverbandit007 like this.
  5. Court Jester

Court Jester Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

and still <--------------------------------------------------------------------- SIDEWAYS -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

6. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

CJ, good to see you are still around!

7. alor

Palladium is not side way, yet people are just mesmerized by the upward trajectory
    and refused to follow the up trend
    as the saying goes, the trend is your friend
    first you ignored it then you denied it
    the sentiments is unbelievable
    then you are afraid of it being too high and you are scared by it to missed it
    that is where it caught on you just at the top, you loved it
    when it corrected 80% down, you hated it
    its just human never change

8. sgbuyer

I suppose it's sideways because it's near production costs, so the shorts are weary of going too far down. But the longs are also weary of the shorts so it can't rise either.

9. JOHNLGALT

It's a pity that we can't get the same deal as the Yanks get on our Silver Kangaroos 25 for the price of 24 LOLOL.

p.s. they probably think that GAWD (whom they trust) gives them the extra Oz.

[​IMG]

SlyGuy likes this.
  10. alor

they calculate the price of a tube and divided by 24 and promote the last piece as free

11. JOHNLGALT

Thanks @alor I think I know that. I was just poking fun at the suckers who believe the marketing. CHEERS.
    p.s. I gotta go back to Silver Doctors website where there is more to inform & entertain the Stackers while we wait for the Global Monetary RESET.

12. SlyGuy

SlyGuy Active Member

It is a legit sale... I doubt they changed the price on the coins. Nobody here in USA hardly buys kangaroos or kooks... Kangaroos are ugly and kooks overpriced. They did this same sale with Phiharms awhile ago... I think it was buy 19 get 20th free (if a roll of those is 20?).

Most USA buyers just see no point to buy much else aside from ASEagles unless they's cheaper (that rules out half of other govt coins like Libertads or kooks or pandas).
    If USA buyers are looking for cheaper govt minted bullion coins, kangaroos usually beat ASE on price, but so do other better looking silver bullion coins like Brits or Maples or Philharm.

Personally, I try not to discriminate... I just want the best price and liquidity. I own at least a few of all of the major govt minted 1oz silver coins aside from African (I would own those, but just never find them in mixed lots or sales). Even with this sale, I can't bring myself to pull the trigger on kangaroos, though. For basically the same price as the kanga sale, I can get Maples, which look better and have better face value.

That SD Bullion site is a really good one to buy from, though... and I have many times. Highly recommended. I don't know what their ship rates are for international, but their prices are lowest or very near among major reputable US sellers and they usually have everything in stock.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
    JOHNLGALT and Shaddam IV like this.
  13. alor

this means the other coins sale are not moving as planned, in order to save sufficient cost in shipping...plenty must be brought in
    yet they are not appealing to the buyers over there
    hence the price discount to try to move them to avoid capital being just like a rock permanently stuck there
    its the reality there
    we can get from online coins dealers for better shipping cost over here due to distance

14. Silverbandit007

Silverbandit007 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Perth mint Black Friday/cyber Monday sale. If you buy tube of kangaroos you get $25 off or $250 off monster box

15. alor

yes on sale, sure have to wait to move the stock without the discount

16. JOHNLGALT

That's because people don't know the value of 'REAL MONEY'. I do LOL. _JLG.

17. Ironyman

Ironyman New Member

---Silver use in catalytic converters is just about to explode. Ford already using them in limited models. Also there seems to be a bit of information being leaked about a thousand mile battery for cars, which contains silver. ....Really, its been like five years since Mitsui (SP?) put out a news release. My guess is that the Ford family has loaded up on the Comex, not Goldman.
    ----My current buying is of old 90% dimes because they will be most desired due to being difficult to fake. Got to love the China men for faking most everything.
    -----When we hit what I think is bottom (Double major bottom), I will load up on long term options of the most unhedged companies or company.

18. alor

continue to accumulate Ag on the drop

but for Pd as a smaller part of portfolio https://www.rt.com/business/444768-palladium-more-valuable-gold/

Gold losing its luster as palladium prices soar; so why is Russia smiling?
    Published time: 24 Nov, 2018 06:02
    [​IMG]
    An employee places ingots of 99.98 percent pure palladium on a table © Reuters / Ilya Naymushin

Palladium prices have been hitting record highs, jumping more than nine percent this year – the best performance among major metals, and investors are betting the bull run is just getting started.
    Almost 70 percent of palladium demand comes from the auto industry, according to researcher CPM Group. The metal, which is used mainly in catalytic converters, has benefitted from the automobile industry’s move away from diesel to petrol engines. The shift has boosted demand in a market which currently has limited supply.

Experts say China’s fight with smog was another contributing factor to roaring demand for palladium. Tougher pollution standards mean carmakers are using more catalytic converters.

[​IMG]

“The market has a very positive fundamental outlook,” Maxwell Gold, director of investment strategy at Aberdeen Standard Investments, which oversees $730 billion, told Bloomberg.

“We’ve been dealing with supply deficits going on eight years, and that’s expected to continue. Supply’s certainly been an issue on the mining front as well as the draw-down of existing stockpiles,” he said.

Market forecasters including Citigroup are projecting further price gains ahead for the metal.

Production of palladium is very concentrated, much like that of its sister-metal, platinum. Russia and South Africa are collectively producing about three quarters of the world’s mined supplies. The output of the top producing country, Russia, was 81 metric tons in 2017. Russian company Norilsk Nickel is the biggest producer of palladium in the world, accounting for almost 40 percent of global production.

[​IMG]

19. sgbuyer

It's good that in the US you have silver dimes. We don't have dimes in Singapore. Only fiat nickel plated copper coins - but at least better than aluminium and nickel plated steel coins that they use in China. China hasn't had an economic crisis in like 50 years. Almost everyone younger than 70 years old got no clue how a real recession looks like.

When the crunch finally comes, and the Chinese government starts nationalising apartments, they will find that even property title deed can be fake.

Only hidden gold and silver is real.

By the way, I got one of these with bullion sensor from Ebay. Made in USA. Paid for itself almost twice over in less than a month when I spotted a fake gold coin from a local seller.

[​IMG]

https://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/02/business/global/02korea.html

Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
    JOHNLGALT likes this.
  20. Silverling

Silverling Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Looked at this and was about to put in an order and then they wanted $237 (for monster box) in delivery and insurance fees on top so I pulled out. They really need to get their transportation prices down.