Welcome to Europe

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Skyrocket, Mar 2, 2016.

1. Roswell Crash Survivor

Roswell Crash Survivor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

This discussion started with a comparison of two groups, both are foreigners in a country, both are engaging in violent anti-social behavior against property and local law enforcement.

If you're labeled every member of one foreign group (recent African refugees) based on of the worst examples of them (a cluster of several dozen throwing quicklime at police),

then it stands to reason,

that I can label every member of another group (all of the British) based on the worst examples of them (drunk soccer hooligans pelting riot police with bottles)

Or are you just going to come out and admit this isn't about behavior, but other characteristics?

You have revealed a deep-seated ego-driven desire to shape the entire world according to some 'grand design' of your choosing.

As you are truly impotent with no power to impose your design upon it, such grand designs are also completely irrelevant.

I perceive reality as it is; I don't contain a colossally over-sized ego that envisions bending the entire world to my will.

2. Ozboy

Ozboy Active Member

OH...I'm hurt. well, not really.
    yeah...being publicly owned like that would bother you...and if you could have proved me wrong you would have. But it is amusing that to compound your inability to respond intelligently, you display a delusional thought process thinking you know what I'd do.
    I certainly don't want you to go.... I always enjoy a good laugh. And speaking of laugh {at you}, should I point out that you say " ...which contradict your views, and dismiss anything you can't refute. " and then shoot yourself in the foot...which is in your mouth by saying" In your egoistical hubris, you've made up your mind based on nothing more than how they fit your pre-conceived notions."

3. serial

serial Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

So you show footage of some soccer hooligans breaking stuff and misbehaving, how about some footage of a typical day in an Islamic majority country when normal Muslim band together to slaughter some one for burning a Koran, i don't think I have ever seen a football mob kill someone for burning a soccer ball?

4. Shaddam IV

Shaddam IV Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Reminds me of American college students doing feminist studies and other humanities courses when they find someone that disagrees with them.

Ozboy likes this.
  5. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Reminds me of crazy leftists

Gullintanni and Ozboy like this.
  6. Ozboy

Ozboy Active Member

him to be able to articulate
    Serial, given the way roswell has been getting his butt handed to him and the standard of his responses and arguments, your not seriously expecting articulate anything resembling an intelligent response are you?

7. Roswell Crash Survivor

What does that have to do with "foreigners behaving badly in Europe"?

I draw a link of equivalence between (Africans of unknown nationality attacking police in Europe) and (British soccer hooligans attacking police in Europe). Both are "foreigners behaving badly in Europe".

Rather than trying to shift the goalposts, care to articulate your reasoning as to why you think one group should be treated any differently from the other?

8. serial

serial Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

your either to stupid to understand that the foreigners that are "misbehaving" hold the same Islamic belief systems as those shown in my video and that they are rioting to enforce that system. This is part of an effort to force their belief systems on a foreign country that they supposedly have fled to from persecution. My video exhibits the end result of this process that occurs when they have sufficient numbers to murder people on the street with no repercussions because they supposedly burnt a book. You are trying to downplay this and compare them to some drunken idiots who I am sure were punished for their misbehaving and whos actions are not supported by British culture.
    But then again you are just a dishonest troll who's been proven to be a lying cheat and is i bet just a gutless keyboard warrior trying to virtue signal. I remember your post bragging about how tough you are etc and lets not forget about how you love to give gambling advice but when you make bets you don't keep your end of the bargain.

ELECTRICK and Ozboy like this.
  9. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I've mostly ignored commenting in this thread as a result of some pretty nasty and regular racist commentary however the issue of the "invasion" and destruction of European societies is rather concerning, given the inevitability of violent outcomes to this migrant influx. ie the failure of Europe to defend its borders versus the imperative to grant sanctuary to refugees

This clip from RT sums it up. These men are fleeing nothing and are just chasing the new cargo cult of European social supports. This is simply an invasion of Europe by Africa.

This will just get worse and the resolution will be bloody.

https://www.rt.com/news/434325-spain-ceuta-migrants-flamethrowers/

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
    ELECTRICK, Ozboy, Skyrocket and 3 others like this.
  10. Shaddam IV

Shaddam IV Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

That’s the issue Julie - sooner or later there will be open fighting in the streets between migrants and native Europeans because the migrant population cannot and will not integrate and indeed have no intention of doing so. Europeans will reach a point where they realise that they are in mortal danger of having their civilisation ended and things will get bloody.

Ozboy and jultorsk like this.
  11. Skyrocket

Julie, thanks for that video showing bs refugee scums.

But talk to a crazy leftist and they claim they are otherwise.

ELECTRICK and Ozboy like this.
  12. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

This is, in essence, how I see it, and it is unrelated to race, but to culture and IQ.

13. Roswell Crash Survivor

14. Roswell Crash Survivor

Reuters Fact Box: "Benefits offered to asylum seekers in European countries"
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-benefits-factbox-idUSKCN0RG1MJ20150916

Even the most generous of these is only ~€320 per month, and they'd be expected to provide their own food and housing at market rates.
    Germany has been providing more 'equivalents' in goods and services rather than cash.

Those residing within the 'reception'/processing centers typically get 1/4th of that.

Finland requires those in the centers work do unpaid community work with no private employment allowed in the first six months.

Hardly living carefree in the lap of luxury.

There are lifetime limits for sponsoring family members, almost all allow only immediate relations, with age ceilings and non-negotiable health requirements.

15. jultorsk

jultorsk Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

In reality - sadly, it's a very, very lucrative business for the Finnish Red Cross and other businesses that have made accommodation and care agreements with the Finnish government. It really is an enormous scam in Finland and also elsewhere in Europe.

Moreover, if they'd be genuine refugees they'd not all gravitate towards the countries with most generous welfare systems instead of staying in the first safe place. This is also the reason why EU's quota allocations of migrants will never work - it's open borders (Schengen) guarantees free movement and all the burden (and it really is a burden, not enrichment) will fall to the more generous nations. Conveniently they've all lost their identity papers en route - or have purchased an appropriate passport on the black market. None of the systems or registers are connected so they can have multiple identities and claim social security and benefits from multiple countries simultaneously. This is the reality.

The lifetime cost per one third world "refugee" landing to a wealthy developed country is approx. 1 million AUD in welfare and benefits. Add to that the cost of the crimes they're committing (higher crime rates as a % of population, as proven by statistics), productive western lives lost (due to rapes and murders they're committing), damage to public and private property (look at e.g., destruction in France after the WC final), monumental costs in law enforcement and judicial system, cost and burden in health care system (due to fgm, underage marriages, high "mental disorder" prevalence, commutable disease - there's no proper health checks or quarantine systems in EU for TB and other serious disease)... not to mention the very real and acute problem that islam is the most intolerant and unequal religion on the planet towards infidels (everyone else, but especially the Jews) and particularly any member of the LGBTIPQ (choose your alphabet du jour) community. There will be blood on the streets and plenty of it. Next Spain will swing hard right as Italy already did and only because of the flood of illegal migrants they are unable to cope with.

https://www.thelocal.de/20180724/germany-arrests-wife-in-foiled-biological-attack-plot
    This is how easy it will be to kill thousands in Europe in a terrorist attack - and it will happen. There are thousands of jihadists and salafists living in Europe, and no intel agency has the resources to keep tabs on all of them, all the time).
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...ter-bomber-salman-abedi-war-torn-libya-three/
    We're nursing snakes in our bosoms.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
  16. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

this is just the reversed flow of people, it happened from time to time through out history
    just live with the flow

17. Ozboy

Ozboy Active Member

and you continue to equate hooliganism with the true current day barbarians and savages..... please don't breed.

ELECTRICK likes this.
  18. Ozboy

Ozboy Active Member

carzy leftist....what other sort is there?

19. Skyrocket

I can't think of any other crazy group of people out there that behave like them other then all them fanatics of Islam bs refugees entering the EU and turning everything upside down.

Gullintanni likes this.
  20. Ozboy

Ozboy Active Member

if only it was that easy....bit difficult to live with those who want to kill you.

jultorsk, Skyrocket and Shaddam IV like this.