War is comming

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Court Jester, May 28, 2015.

1. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

So you mean that Russia's invasion of Ukraine is genocide?

Do you think that going on about trying to start WW3 is Russia way of trying to compensate for a having a tiny tiny GDP compared to Europe, the US or China?

2. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

Meh it's just propaganda for internal consumption from low grade state trolls. There is nothing official from the Chinese government there Do you ever notice that Russia is always telling its population that they are part of a big powerful country that can start WW3 even though they don't have a drinkable water supply? Same thing with China.

I wish Australia would send dame Edna in a pink speedboat to interview the Chinese on the reef live.

"Is it a nice rock darling?"

3. -j-p-shmorgan

-j-p-shmorgan New Member

4. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

Utter BS of the normal sort designed to make China and or Russia seem more powerful than they actually are.

The basis of the story is make a big deal out of a fairly reasonable source for infrastructure funding in SE asia. 8 trillion is required over the coming years, this will be met by the world bank, the exiting Asian development bank (which China is also a member of) and the AIIB (by far the smallest with only $100 billion). Its a good regional scheme that has been turned into propaganda.

5. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

China Steals Russia's Territory with Barges and Excavators

http://english.pravda.ru/world/asia/08-06-2010/113716-china-0/

"Russian border guards are seriously concerned about China's actions on the Ussuri River. Chinese workers work to deepen the bottom on the river in violation of the border agreement between the governments of the Russian Federation and the People's Republic of China. Russia sent a note of protest to China in November 2009, but China resumed the works in the border river in the spring of the current year. It just so happens that China ignored Russia's official statements.

The dredging works in the Ussuri River do not pose any ecological danger. However, they can displace the river's waterway, which goes along the border between Russia and China. The waterway can be displaced towards Russia meaning that China may obtain additional territory to Russia's detriment, officials said.
    "

"One may only regretfully conclude now that the border dispute between Russia and China remains open too. A single-handed endeavor to change the waterway of the Ussuri River is a dangerous idea. The Chinese administration is obviously aware of the fact that such actions violate the border agreement. However, they still prefer to ignore Russia's protests. "

6. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

China artfully steals Russia's land

http://english.pravda.ru/russia/politics/27-04-2011/117716-china_russia-0/

""Beijing has not given up on the attempts to change the riverbed of border rivers. It means that China follows its ancient tradition observing treaties as long as they are profitable for the country. Thus, China openly demonstrates that the territorial problem with Russia has not been solved."

Russia can't even afford to confront China as Vietnam can. It is a weak dying has been power.

7. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

[​IMG]

this would sent the panda running on water.

8. lucky luke

lucky luke Active Member Silver Stacker

Your not a very nice fellow are you? So much hate and vitriol against anyone who might have the come-uppance to differ in opinion to you. Something tells me your not a happy camper with life in general.

9. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

10. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

Nah. I just don't like mass murders, that and kremlinoid toss.

When mass murder and kremlinoid toss join, I call it the dregs of humanity and it just acts to dim the normal rosy mary poppins side of my nature.

You into kremlinoid toss?

11. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

Truth. You just can't get away from it really.

12. alor

http://www.voanews.com/content/rioting-in-vietnam-kills-chinese-worker/1914937.html

"Officially, one person died and 149 people were injured. We have arrested 76 people involved and will prosecute these people who took advantage of the situation to undermine the operation of businesses in the area," Hoan said.

A mob of around 1,000 people attacked Chinese workers at a Taiwanese-owned steel factory in central Vietnam, and officials said the fatality was the first reported as anti-China sentiment swept across Vietnam following China's deployment of an oil rig in waters both countries claim.

Do you have any idea who actually suggested for the attack and how is the business doing there?

13. alor

back in 1985 we had stacks of US green papers, now we seldom see green, we keep red ones now!, people in the regions are not colour blind.

14. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

I have no idea what the regions are or why you hold foreign cash. The only time I hold foreign cash is when I am in a country where it is primarily accepted. Otherwise it is electronic.

I fail to see the advantage of one database entry acting as a medium of exchange based on fiat Vs any other as regards storing wealth.

In my lifetime I watched this

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeFzeNAHEhU[/youtube]

Now consider this

1 United States 18,125
    2 European Union 16,449
    3 China 11,212
    Japan 4,210
    Russia 1,176

They are the nominal GDP figures for each currency block.

Note that the EU and USA combined dwarf China and Russia. China makes money exporting to the USA and EU and makes dollars doing so with which it buys a lot of US bonds.

Why should the EU and USA use the yuan as a reserve currency now or ever?

Why does Russia matter at all beyond constantly threatening WW3 like North Korea?

What can I use physical Yuan for if I am in Europe or the US?

In the 1980s people believed that Japan would never crash and would be the biggest economy in the world. Japan crashed.

I predict China will go to between -6% and -10% negative GDP growth in a hard landing.

This is easy to predict as *every other economic boom reaching double digit GDP* has reversed to negative GDP within 18-24 months of GDP growth decline at the end of a boom.

The numbers are above are reality. This weird noise regarding China is unfounded and science fiction. In the case of Russia it is not even science fiction its a deranged surreal fantasy- Russia is an economic joke.

The reality is that hundreds of millions of Chinese and Russians live in corrupt squalor with militarist ultra nationalism (exactly what made George Bush junior so repugnant) their routine propaganda diet . Why would the world decide to use the Yuan as a reserve currency...please tell me today why that would be necessary, wanted or possible.

When you've explained me that please show me the Chinese official figures for casualties for the tiananmen square massacre.

No two nations in the history of the earth have butchered as many of their own population pointlessly as Russia and China.

The fact that their current propagandists think that this can be forgotten and they can talk themselves into ruling the world on some contrived moral based to do with 'hating the west' via shite on the internet just makes the posters look idiotic.

The current grotesque spectacle of Russia re-enacting the mindless ritual of butchering people in the smaller nations that surround it is a timely reminder that in its continual decline Russia has reverted to the morally repugnant behaviour that has left it eternally loathed in much of eastern Europe. One way or the other in Ukraine Russia is only creating yet another neighbouring population that will hate and detest Russia for eternity.

China will swallow Russia. The world will not miss it.

Chinese Factory Worker Can't Believe The Shit He Makes For Americans
    http://www.theonion.com/article/chinese-factory-worker-cant-believe-the-shit-he-ma-1343

15. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

16. lucky luke

lucky luke Active Member Silver Stacker

If it means not being in your camp with your twisted hateful logic, count me as one (whatever it is). :|

17. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

Off you go then. I think you may mistake me for someone who cares if you waste your time on earth being an apologist for scum.

18. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Old Soul, I will go against what you make out here about China never being a superpower and the yuan will never be a reserve currency. I foretell China will one day be the world's next currency superpower, only because Meier foretold it so. ;)

19. col0016

col0016 Active Member

Meier believer vs Oldsoul... I reckon the amount of huge repetitive posting would be hilarious.

But there is no chance I'll actually read any of it.

20. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

A belief can be true or false, whereas knowing something is not. Therefore I am not a Meier believer but a Meier follower because I know the case is real. ;)