Vintage Pm 10ozers. So close! yet so far.

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Bazil, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Bazil

Bazil Member Silver Stacker

howdy

Okay Bored.. and thought someone might be slightly interested. :cool:

Well awhile back saw a bunch of nice old style perth mint bars. There was 4 in the lot and I didnt really look to hard at them seeing pretty much any perth mint vantage bars are a safe bet for a bit of a premium. So I bought them with the intent to resell them.

ANYWHOOOOO.. there was 2 x 'type B' bars and 2 x 'type C' So I sold the two type B's cuz they are my least fav of the two, only because I prefer my 'perth mint' stamp in the bar rather then letters.

anyway, to my surprise when I checked the back of the type c bars.... ONE NUMBER OUT!!!! :lol: :rolleyes: :mad: A958 and A960... leaving a very lost A959.

So close to being consecutive yet they might as well be A958 and A96000000000000000000

I'm toying with the idea of letting them go, but Would seem a shame split the old brothers up. What do you guys think would they be more valuable as a pair? see the pics. they probly gunna be all upside down and on the side even though on my screen they look fine. :/ :cool: :)

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. goldpelican

goldpelican Administrator Staff Member

A consecutive pair have been sold on here before - will ask on Monday as I know the seller, will see how much extra premium he obtained for them.

3. Bazil

Bazil Member Silver Stacker

Thanks GP :cool: