Victorian Gold - Navarre (NML) & Catalyst (CYL)

Discussion in 'Stocks & Derivatives' started by SilverSanchez, Feb 3, 2012.

1. SilverSanchez

SilverSanchez Active Member

I have been looking at a few small companies and been trying to work out what is going on in Victoria.

Around the Castlemaine mine are a few interesting small companies looking at quartz vein and alluvial deposits...

Ive mentioned Navarre Minerals (NML) before, have a look. SP 0.315

Another one is Catalyst Metals (CYL) - SP 0.45

http://www.catalystmetals.com.au (very unimprassive website maybe they dont expect anyone to visit?)

Tight Share Structure
    Ordinary fully paid shares (quoted) 40,344,369
    Unlisted performance rights 1,000,000
    Unlisted options:
    Exercisable at 20 cents (30.06.14) 1,000,000
    Exercisable at 30 cents (30.06.15) 1,000,000

Managment
    Mainly money men and finance guys BUT

Bruce Kay
    Mr Kay is a qualified geologist and former head of worldwide exploration for Newmont Mining Corporation. He is a highly experienced geologist with a resource industry career spanning more than 30 years in international exploration, mine, geological, project evaluation and corporate operations.
    Mr Kay retired from Newmont in 2003. Based in Denver, Colorado, USA, he managed worldwide exploration for that company. Prior to this appointment Mr Kay was group executive and managing director of exploration at Normandy Mining Limited where he was responsible for managing its global exploration program.
    (Normandy was a bigger than Newcrest about 10 years ago and newmont speaks for itself, this guy is a heavy hitter, what's he doing in such a small company?)

CASH - 1.8mil

So im watching these guys because some pretty competent geologists seem to consider this an area of interest.

I dont own either, but have been watching Navarre for a few months

2. Water&Food

Water&Food New Member

Catalyst Metals Limited is wholly a mineral exploration company not limited to Gold. Main resources being uranium and molybdenum. The first mentioned elements is self explanatory, whilst the latter is key for Stainless Steel. Add Gold into the mix and you have a tasty morsel appetite.

Now, the question is; does this "Bruce D Kay" (ex Chairman Newmont Mining Corporation) have anything to do with this "Bruce D Kay"?

The answer is, yes. Mr Bruce D Kay has a darkside my friend. A darkside you and I do not wish to see. You see, he loves dabbling into chemical reactions driven by catalysts.

Now, putting aside the 'coincidental' obvious company name and Bruce's passion of catalysts, there is more important points to know.
    Mr Bruce D Kay:
    1. Loves riding bikes without a helmet on[/*]
    2. Environmental Molecular Sciences Laboratory user[/*]
    3. Appointed to the Basic Energy Sciences Advisory Committee.[/*]
    4. Heavily involved with U.S. Department of Energy's Office of Science.[/*]
    5. Makes recommendations on research and facilities priorities, appropriate balance among scientific disciplines, and collaboration among research institutes and industries.[/*]
    6. Was a researcher at Pacific Northwest National Laboratory.
      - Now, PNNL does have a dark past intertwined with WTFs. Such as, "to strengthen U.S. scientific foundations for fundamental research and innovation; prevent and counter acts of terrorism through applied research in information analysis, cyber security, and the nonproliferation of weapons of mass destruction; increase the U.S. energy capacity and reduce dependence on imported oil; and reduce the effects of human activity on the environment."[/*]
    7. Leads in Chemical Science during his time at WTF above.[/*]
    8. He conducted research in condensed phase chemical kinetics and molecular dynamics aimed at gaining a detailed physical understanding of the molecular-level interactions responsible for phase transitions and catalytic chemical reactions.[/*]

You tell me. Do you reckon Mr Bruce D Kay has a colourful past? Do you honestly believe he is just helping out the guys to change a tyre on their KIA 4 door car? I don't believe so.

Mr Bruce D Kay is using Catalyst Metals Limited as a front (with their apparent Gold exploration) to further exploit the Earth for chemical elements that will feed his new weapon of mass destruction kinetically driven thrust (not by rockets) under the direct order of U.S. Dep. of Energy and PNNL.

Sound like a comic book? I fkn hope so mate, I really do, cause if the above has any inkling of truth in it, this chap is bad news, and to think Australia is playing host for him.

Teas n scones that one. ;)

Source: Me and the world.

3. Water&Food

Water&Food New Member

Now, what is "condensed phase chemical kinetics"?

Simple really. condensed phase (physics) + chemical kinetics at a molecular level.

Now, this Bruce D Kay is very much into his exotic states of matter.
    Anyway, "chemical kinetics" can be easily mistaken as the study of living things since it shares principles to my awfully fkn close awesome Abiogenic Hypothesis.
    If I didn't know any better, I bet Mr Bruce D Kay is also here in Australia to research and study more into how particles, atoms and molecules are self assembled and recreated by Earth (i.e. Gold Self Replenishes). After all, he did make this his number one interest with passion in life!

Source: Me again.

I am so hot. Love me tender.

4. Water&Food

Water&Food New Member

GP (if you are pervin)
    Just helping out another stacker with info regarding the mysterious Mr Bruce D Kay and his whereabouts. :p