Very cool Videos and Photos of modern Chinese medals

Discussion in 'Modern Chinese Coins & Medallions' started by mmissinglink, Mar 19, 2015.

1. Gatito Bandito

Gatito Bandito Active Member

Looks good slabbed, too.. :D

[​IMG]

2. mmissinglink

mmissinglink Active Member

Ultra high relief go inside really fat slabs. Those fat slabs with those beautiful Chinese medals inside are something awesome indeed to hold in your hands.

3. Gatito Bandito

Gatito Bandito Active Member

NGC fatty slabs are awesome. And especially what's inside of them..

Love the fatty! :lol:

For those wondering, same dimensions as a standard slab, but about 1.5-1.75x as thick. (Not my photos)..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. andrewlee10

andrewlee10 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Look at the classical garden series silver version which still reasonable price even no 5 excluding Xie is coming in pipeline. The no 5 classical garden sound like building topic rather than garden. I will continue to buy for the sake of complete the set. However one of the complaint of this series is too many varieties due to greediness of the developer and co owner of the garden series.

Rare animal series by nanjing mints - panda is the first in series. The price still reasonable for silver pf69 but pf 70 is too high which is around usd500 and above. Only dragon zheng eBay seller and me have it on hand. The high price is due to only 17 graded by pcgs and NCG as pf70 even half of the 299 have graded. The collectors that I sold to them is unwilling to part away from them even they bought at quite low price at early stage. The Omp price is pretty close to ngc pf69 due to the thinking of Chinese in china. They buy Omp and grade it to gamble. They will won big if 2 out of 8 turn out to be pf70.