vaccination is on the table again

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by dragafem, Apr 12, 2015.

1. LovingtheSilver

LovingtheSilver Active Member Silver Stacker

I agree with breaking the welfare mentality but if they are going to attach strings regarding vaccinations (which I think has more to do with pressure from Big Pharma.) then strings should be attached to other health and social situations.
    - you hit your wife/husband/kids?, welfare cut!!
    - you buy alcohol, drugs and cigs that can possibly result in someone's death? welfare cut!!
    - allowing children in car without seatbelt, risking their lives? welfare cut!!
    - children not going to school, welfare cut!!
    - not enough members in gay community and gay intolerance level too high, you resist becoming homosexual, welfare cut!!
    - a new arrival sh!ts on your dining room table and sexually assaults your daughter, you beat him and drag him out of your home. You are now deemed completely racist and out of touch with Australia's welcoming style, welfare cut!!
    - you BMI is at an acceptable level, get off your ass or stop eating so much. If not, welfare cut!!

2. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

There are already financial penalties in place for those transgressions.

And I really don't think this issue is driven by large pharmaceutical companies, it's a cost of prevention v cost of treatment issue. The view of the majority of legislators is that the benefits of vaccination outweigh the costs of having to treat sick children. It's the same as tobacco.

3. ToDaMoon

ToDaMoon Member Silver Stacker

I think that there is a place for vaccinating people for certain diseases.

But diseases like measles and mumps? I had these as a kid and I got them by mums all round dragging their little ones to the kid with the latest outbreak and letting them play with them (shows how old I am). We got the measles and mumps and survived.

I think that people who survive a disease are made more resistant to that disease. They then pass their resistance to their offspring (think how the common cold was treated back in early England) and eventually all survivors or that disease then make that disease have a minimal impact. I also believe that people who get vaccinated could possibly a part of the problem longer term. Look at antibiotics and how the effects are reducing due to overuse. Every organism wants to survive and when the weakest are eliminated then the strong ones prevail and make the disease more prolific.

I think there is a place for vaccinating for smallpox and the like, but even then we run the chance of a mutating virus that is immune to our immunity is always going to be viable.

4. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Didn't that happen in the good old days if you broke the tribe's rules? Banished to a life on the edge with crime your only resort?

5. JulieW

Considering how unwell some vaccinations make you feel I'm happy to risk the odds to avoid the real thing.

6. dragafem

dragafem Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

the real thing gives you natural immunity possibly for life not like the vaccine which you need to "boost"...

7. willrocks

willrocks Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Do you have any facts to back this assumption? Or is it just a "view of the majority of legislators"?

8. mmm....shiney!

Nah, just an assumption.

I think in Australia we too quickly jump on the "Big Oil", "Big tobacco", "Big Pharma" train and blame them for the policy decisions of our legislators. This is not the US where there are 10's of 1000's of paid corporate lobbyists who have the ear of politicians. Here it is limited to the odd peak Union body or major Union, peak industrial bodies and the odd industrialist and the likes of GetUp and the media.

But again, it's all an assumption, I'm not naive enough to think that lobbying by special interest groups doesn't occur, it's just I'm just not happy that politicians can be let off the hook in the minds of the electorate and instead we blame the heads of business.

9. JulieW

"for life" can be a very short time after some infections. But considering 'survival of the fittest' (- and brightest) I think the fad to ignore vaccinations may be a good thing.

10. thatguy

thatguy Active Member

Here is what it is all about people plain and simples

Chambers, L. K., Lawson, M. A., & Hinds, L. A. (1999). 10. Biological Control of Rodentsthe Case for Fertility Control Using Immunocontraception.

If you look you will see a strong link between those who believe in the over population of humans and the pushing of vaccines which at first seems odd. Until you see this ^ . A possible unwanted side effect of vaccines is sterility in F2, if it was made the end goal....

https://cc4d3dc4-a-d6d9d6da-s-sites...cqrWtmrgKWD2OlghsihLOYhysT9kNviBf7fqo6Mx2Ddyp-

11. systematic

systematic Well-Known Member

One program promotes vaccination as keeping people well while another program promotes global depopulation ... a healthy strong properly functioning immune system needs no vaccination ...

12. systematic

Welfare cuts are a form of financial blackmail and coercion ... and we might add another one to the list ...

- don't take the RFID implant chip, welfare cut ...

13. systematic

CDC Whistleblower Exposes Ebola Vaccinations Containing RFID Chips

"Brent Hopskins was a CDC contractor before coming forward with serious allegations against his former employer. Hopskins claims that an Ebola vaccine has been prepared for the general public in the form of disposable, one-use syringes. The downside, however, is that each of these syringes will contain not only the vaccine, but a micro RFID chip as well."

"Hopskins also indicates that the RFID chip will work toward more easily identifying and separating those who have been inoculated and those who have not. Individuals who refuse to receive the Ebola vaccination will face serious hurdles in gaining employment, visiting public places, obtaining future medical care, and even potential prison time."

"During correspondence with National Report, Brent Hopskins is quoted as saying, "I cannot sit idly by as these atrocities unfold The American government wants to implant RFID chips in every man, woman and child."

read more at: http://nationalreport.net/cdc-whistleblower-exposes-ebola-vaccinations-containing-rfid-chips/

Whether this is true or false, a whistleblower's life is not an easy one ... conditioning mass acceptance to anything is a methodology ... problem ... reaction ... "solution" ...

14. FlashInThePan

FlashInThePan Member

Exactly, doublespeak.

Using the success of measles, polio, tetanus and mumps past vaccinations programs, the government is relying on this as a form of cover to:
    (a) continue the roll out legislation in the same spirit for your protection and well-being and
    (b) as we know what is best for you as we are in a position to better be able to determine this with our monitoring and analysis that indicates compelling data that your life is at risk and
    (c) together with our big-pharma friends will work together on this noble cause after all
    (d) we have a duty to protect your health above and beyond our duty to protect your fundamental rights even if it requires the progressive removal of your liberty as
    (e) we are so dedicated to our mission that we will financially incentivise you to adopt our scheme coupled with by using the power of the state to enforce and monitor our new medical order so that
    (f) we comply with our treaty's and contracts that we have signed with our united nations friends without your consent or the provision of disclosure as
    (g) we have an environment now of increasing numbers of people integrating with us from other lands that may carry higher levels risks throughout society as part of our obligations to the UN and
    (h) Ultimately believe in the worship of the earth and will continue down this path under the cover of operating at all times for your benefit until our objectives have been fulfilled to depopulate

15. systematic

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI0fnRbhHFo[/youtube]

David Rockefeller speaking at the UN (the organisation they founded) on the need for population control ... ironic coming from a man that had 2 kidney transplants and 6 heart transplants and quoted as saying ...

"Every time I get a new heart, it is like the breath of life is swept across my body. I feel reenergized and alive"

read more at http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/david-rockefellers-sixth-heart-transplant-successful-at-age-99/

Keep in mind how a psychopath would interpret the speech ... and realise a totally different message ...

16. mmm....shiney!

At every opportunity we should resist the efforts of the United Nations.

17. systematic

Nanotechnology is probably more advanced than we think ... when the entire bible has been engraved on the head of a pin what else is possible ... the technology exists ... the article below is from 2007 ...

Scientists inscribe entire Bible on head of a pin
    "Israelis use particle beam to make what could be smallest Old Testament ... inscribed the entire Hebrew text of the Jewish Bible onto a space less than half the size of a grain of sugar ... Zohar said the technology will in the future be used as a way to store vast amounts of data on bio-molecules and DNA."

read more at: http://www.nbcnews.com/id/22380819/.../t/scientists-inscribe-entire-bible-head-pin/

18. systematic

Development of world's first RFID sensor chip for DNA analysis

Tokyo, 10th February 2005 --- "Hitachi, Ltd. (NYSE:HIT / TSE: 6501) announced today that it has developed a 2.5*2.5mm2 RFID(*1) sensor chip capable of detecting and transmitting the data collected on single nucleotide polymorphisms(*2) (SNPs) in DNA."

"As the chip can operate in solution, it can be used to detect and transmit SNP data from within a sealed container holding a DNA sample solution, using passive RF communication"

read more at: http://www.hitachi.com/New/cnews/050210b.html

It is easy enough to work out what that "sealed container" holding a DNA sample solution is ....

19. willrocks

willrocks Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...om-wa-government/story-fnhocxo3-1226945651845

20. yennus

yennus Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Reminds me of the Bayer case where they knowingly sold HIV tainted blood to the third world (because they couldn't sell it locally in the US).
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contaminated_haemophilia_blood_products

It's amazing to think how much trust the common person (and govt) put in these corporations.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg-52mHIjhs[/youtube]