UN SECURITY COUNCIL DEMANDS END TO ISRAELI SETTLEMENTS

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by alor, Dec 24, 2016.

1. betterlatethannever

betterlatethannever New Member

So sad - does that worry you :/

Anyone who does that to another human for any reason I say - Good Riddance ;)

No virgins waiting for you - Sadly Sucked In :rolleyes:

2. FullMetalFever

FullMetalFever New Member

I'd just like to say thanks to BLNT!!!

Until this thread I was grossly ignorant on the Israeli/Palestinian situation and actually supported Israel's efforts.

Thankfully the self-righteous act by BLNT together with everyone else's informative posts, have helped open my eyes to Israel's misconducts in the region.

Although I do still have a few questions for BLTN:

- If the Israelis are god's "chosen people", then why has he allowed them to suffer such atrocities?
    - Or did they stop being his "chosen people" after they killed his son? (I know I'd pretty pissed and would spend the next 1900 or so years plotting a proportionate revenge)
    - Do you have any more recent "quotes from god - lol" about the current state of favour between the Israelis and god?

3. betterlatethannever

Just One Word - Disobedience

Hope this help now you can move on :lol:

4. FullMetalFever

Since you only answered the first question - disobedience - this infers your answers to the remaining questions to be that the Israelis are NO longer god's chosen people (rather despised by the looks of it) and that you have received no more recent communications from the great one stating otherwise.

Thanks for playing.

5. Gullintanni

Gullintanni Well-Known Member

Didn't i read from you the other day that you thought an Israeli soldier was justified in shooting an unarmed man lying on the ground?
    My apologies if it was not you i will go and double check soon and be back with another sorry:)
    EDIT: Turns out it was Jim, so apologize for throwing that out there in your name.
    Turns out from what i read after Jim that YOU are just as much against bloodshed as me, so Kudos to you:)

6. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

those are at war if they still consider each other as people
    else is just elimination :)

those soldiers fell under a truck, so in this case is was not a bus, which got shot dead with 18 holes on the truck

I don't think the truck driver need to wait for his virgins, he can go along with the one he just brought down :rolleyes:

soldiers don't get killed, they fall :lol:

Israelite, God chosen people, they have 12 tribes, Jew is just one of them.

These people, God no longer walk amongst them (there is no loud voices from the sky anymore now and had been none for eons), worse is they always give God the middle fingers.

the middle fingers this time is not the same as those who have six fingers, those were truly the middle fingers

I also wonder, which god they worship now

7. tolly_67

tolly_67 Well-Known Member

It is about choosing the path of righteousness.
    We all have choices and we are measured by our choices. We only answer to ourselves. No man represents his religion.
    If God has made the lands of Palestine as the homeland for the Jew then every Jewish man has a choice. Does he forsake his own right to a land where another family will be made homeless as a consequence or does he forgo his rights for the sake of the betterment of himself.
    If you believe in God then you know that the commonality of all religions is the life on this planet is but a passing and our actions are what our final judgement is based upon. Our lives are a test. Who who has heaven foremost in their thoughts, the man that dispossesses another or the man that patiently bears his injustice? The answer is as clear as the nose on our face.

8. betterlatethannever

Maybe your best post ever on Silverstackers :D

Quote - the man that patiently bears His injustice - reminds me of Jesus Christ to the death of The Cross :)

Another thought - John 3 v 3 NKJ

9. radiobirdman

radiobirdman Active Member Silver Stacker

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYXenjpefNU[/youtube]

10. AnubisOne

AnubisOne Member

The Talmud says it all........ Its sickening.

The "Jews" have been expelled from 109 countries and now they claim Israel is there "Homeland". Pfffft.

They are Khazarian anyway..... Hence the term Jew.."ish".

:cool:

11. Jim4silver

Jim4silver Well-Known Member

Gullintanni,

I don't know if you are an outright LIAR or if your hatred is blinding your ability to understand my posts. I NEVER said it was JUSTIFIED. I even said the soldier deserved to be found guilty. I pointed out the false assertion made by someone here who said the dead guy was INNOCENT, which clearly he was not since he just tried to kill a soldier by stabbing him. Saying the dead guy was not innocent does not mean it gave the soldier's colleague the right to kill him that way. I was further drawing out the hypocrisy from progressive libs that pee their pants every time the Israelis do something, but never say crap when it is the other way around. If I felt the shooting was justified, I would not have said the soldier deserved to be found guilty.

Just my opinion.

Jim

12. Gullintanni

Gullintanni Well-Known Member

Well Jim me old mate you did NOT condemn the Israeli soldier for shooting the unarmed injured guy on the ground. In fact the best you could do was use a completed irrelevant analogy of having you family stabbed to justify what the soldier did.
    So do not call me a liar champ because it is quite clear to EVERYONE here with an IQ over 100 that you think the Israeli soldier was JUSTIFIED>

Just my opinion (and fact).

Gullintanni

13. radiobirdman

radiobirdman Active Member Silver Stacker

The soldier was just doing his job , surly the attacker would have been found guilty and executed anyway
    Some quick thinking and shooting saved a lot of money
    What's not to like

14. Lovey80

Lovey80 Well-Known Member

You are a troll.

On a side note, I think the article is wrong in calling this a terrorist attack.

15. betterlatethannever

Just because I disagree with you Little Lovey 80 doesn't make me a Troll :lol:

Why can't you be wrong or just agree to disagree not showing your immaturity :D

What sort of name is that anyway,are you an 80 year female pensioner so sweet :)

Stay out of the sun snowflake ;)

16. FullMetalFever

I don't think its your disagreement that is resulting in the calls of TROLL ....

More likely its the childish retorts, ignorance of pertinent points, name calling and the silly smilies and bold type in every sentence.

Heck, I once participated on a board intended solely for trolling (AFL board) and you certainly exhibit all the common traits .....

17. Lovey80

Lovey80 Well-Known Member

Let's expand on the "Terrorist" label of this bloke.

If a suicide truck bomber were to drive out of Mosul into a Peshmerga checkpoint and detonate it, its an act of Armed conflict as the intended targets were of a military nature. If by chance that truck bomb happens to kill a couple of civilians it's still an act of armed conflict. Just as a guided weapon from a US jet that is targeting ISIS happens to have civilian collateral damage, it's an act of Armed Conflict.

Should that same suicide bomber drive his truck into a loaded market place to target civilians, then it is an act of terrorism. Plain and simple.

Now considering the driver of this truck was targeting military personnel who are presumably armed, then why are they calling it a terrorism incident? Is it because the method is the same as the new M.O. being used by terrorists in Europe?

It goes to show how biased towards Israel most of the worlds media is.

18. betterlatethannever

Heck :lol: I'm an animated and passionate person who is right in your face whether by text or in person,and if you don't like it than - STIFF ;)

If everyone was boring like you 2 snobs I would have killed myself years ago :rolleyes:

You wouldn't last 2 seconds in my world :lol:

19. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

yes agree, the language is just too color-fool

A Palestinian has rammed a truck into a group of Israeli soldiers visiting a popular tourist spot in Jerusalem, killing four and wounding at least 15 people, in a shocking copycat of the Berlin and Nice terror massacres.
    Shocking video from the scene shows the driver reversing back over the soldiers, trapping ten under his wheels, during the sickening attack on Sunday.

*there nothing sick about the action, it is intended that way to run over targeted people
    *a copy cat would use a bus instead of a truck
    *soldiers visiting a tourist spot does not make them less solders when they are fully arms
    * there is nothing shocking when a truck hit a bunch of people, that is how they are supposed to look like, same as what we often witness in some recorded videos of freak accidents.

Chaos broke out at the scene when the truck ploughed through the crowd, with hundreds of soldiers having arrived there as part of a tour for troops about the history of Jerusalem.
    *the way those people running away from the truck were very much orderly, nothing chaotic about it, could be someone nearer to the truck is shouting bombs (fire in the bus hole)

Multiple bullet holes could be seen in the windshield of the truck.
    *score of bullets holes, not just a few, just look at the wind screen

* is my remarks after those sentences :)

20. betterlatethannever

Nothing Sick - Except You :/

People like you who's heart is - So Stone Cold Hard - are completely incapable of real love even boasting of their blind hatred completely unashamed :rolleyes:

You are a victim of this sad world sadly victimising others not being alone hating all that you don't agree with or understand ;)

Hopefully one day soon you will realise that the person that you are hurting the most is you :(

We live in a very very sad world - Welcome :)