Ukraine Crisis Intensifies, Israel Violence Spreads

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Golden78, Jul 26, 2014.

1. Golden78

Golden78 New Member

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgL-wYwSuf4[/youtube]

2. Old Codger

Old Codger Active Member Silver Stacker

I wonder what the USA would do if they took 1000 rockets on El Paso or San Diego from Mexico?

OC

3. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEuviNg2UCg[/youtube]

re-tweety :)

:lol:

4. Stark

Stark Active Member Silver Stacker

Libya
    Syria
    Ukraine
    Palestine
    Iraq
    Mali
    Somalia
    etc.

Most of the conflicts are related to US/EU "peace" making interventions, exporting "democracy" on "fuel" engine.

I can't believe how much of the shit is happening in this world.

2 weeks ago all media was about "Kalifat" in Syria/Iraq. Last week everything is about plane shot down and Israel/Palestine.

Has anyone wondered how suddenly "freedom fighters" in Syria became suddenly terrorist. Has "West" again supported wrong guys...

5. tolly_67

tolly_67 Well-Known Member

Another post which brings out the worst in people.
    Anyone would think these issues only began recently.
    Why is it that so few actually dig to the foundation of the problem to understand what has come to pass.
    The partition of Palestine including the build up from the 1800's....yes it does go that far back.....reeks of opportunism, blackmail and deception to steal from those who were incapable of fighting back.
    The resultant catastrophe has been twisted to blame those who are the oppressed. This is easy when the group that are oppressing control the very media that should be exposing the wrongs.
    The Jewish faith has been hijacked by Zionists which have in turn created a state of nationalist that see no wrong in the dispossession and oppression of the former inhabitants. It is the same as 30's Germany.
    Everythng repeats. Now it is the Gazans that must endure in the ghetto they are forced to live in.
    If the Mexicans had been forced out of the U.S. 70 years ago and were forced to live in California Baja, only have salinated water as a water supply, have all food, medicine and fuel restricted and supplied by the U.S., cannot fish off their own beach in fear of being shelled, incapable of having an economy due to critical infrastructure being turned to rubble, have whole families and communities slaughtered in the name of the greater good.......all because they refused to be crushed and accept the unacceptable terms laid out by the illegal conquerer that negotiates with a gun to their head.
    Yes....I would think that the U.S. should expect more than a thousand projectiles to be fired over the border.....
    Ohhh as for anti semetic.....I suggest you investigate thoroughly and you will find that many orthodox Jewish people are openly oppossed to the actions of the Israeli government...why
    The torah does not give them the right to do what they have done......this is the biggest con of the decade.

6. errol43

errol43 New Member Silver Stacker

Do you really think that the US COULD BEAT Speedy Gonzales. the fastest mouse in ole Mexico. :) :D

You are real supporter of the US, OC, surely you may one day surprise me by blaming the US for some error of judgement. :)

Regards Errol 43

7. Old Codger

I think i could, but I was trying to draw a comparison with Israel's response, to a hypothetical response by the US to such aggression.

OC

8. Stark

Yes, that's very true. Most of the today's conflicts are just dragging from the past. Mankind didn't advance much.
    If you will look at the borders in Africa for example you will see that most of them have very narrow lines. A lot of conflicts is happening due to "unnatural" borders.
    An because of the religion problem. Religion wars or causes for wars will always have stronger affect than any other ideology.

Many years ago I've read Huntington's Clash of the Civilizations. I must admit that book wasn't so interesting for me at that time. Maybe I was too young... However author put few 3 or so examples of "split" countries. One of them was Ukraine. In that time I couldn't imagine that things would come so far
    As for anti Semitic word, few years ago I read an article claiming that not only Israeli/Jew people could be counted as Semitic, but also Arabic. But this word is only used as in context of "Anti Jewish".

From less serious side:
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/posttv/politics/late-night-laughs-vladmir-putin-you-are-a-jerk-sir/2014/07/25/3d8b20fc-136c-11e4-ac56-773e54a65906_video.html

9. Stark

Intl. inspections didn't find any violations on Russian side yet US (m)ass media continue with propaganda against Russia.
    http://rt.com/news/175944-russia-ukraine-border-inspection/

Which arise questions, will US starts saving its declining power with new war? As always before in the past... When you have problems at home start a war so people will forget about real problems.

Israel kills 1000+ of mostly innocent people yet no talk about sanctions. It's not yet even proven who shot the plane down. What if it turns out that it was shot down by Ukraine. Will it get sanctioned?

turtle double standards and false morale. Not to mention the UK secretary demands cancelling of World Cup in Russia in 2018 whereas luckily Qatar is perfect "example" of democratic standards....

I must admit that I envy you Australians since you live so far away from "good o(i)l(ed)' Europe"....

Meanwhile "freedom fighters" in new Islamic country are destroying old (religious) monuments, "cutting" women, beheading Syrian troops, etc. but I guess our beloved diplomats are too busy with jerking off on map of Europe.

10. Old Codger

Stark,

"Israel kills 1000+ of mostly innocent people yet no talk about sanctions."

Hamas wants as many dead mothers and babies as they can possibly get for the gullible western media and the equally gullible public. The most juicy targets in Gaza, schools, hospitals and mosques, are packed solid with them and hamas soldiers.

Hamas fired the rockets first, and the result is exactly as she wanted, LOTS of blood for the cameras. Israel is only too happy to oblige, I hope she kills many more , and the families will eventually get sick of sacrificing their kids.

OC

OC

11. Lovey80

Lovey80 Active Member

OC you really have no Idea what you are talking about.... When was the last time you visited palestine?

12. Old Codger

Instead of trying to be a rude smart arse, how about pointing out to me and others just where i am wrong?

OC

13. lucky luke

lucky luke Active Member

[imgz=http://forums.silverstackers.com/uploads/1751_972220_10152831018084762_3818368285593323670_n.jpg][​IMG][/imgz]

It's posts that this that advertise gullibility, ignorance, lack of intelligence and a total absence of any real insight into what is occurring.

14. lucky luke

lucky luke Active Member

Everytime you make a post? :rolleyes:

15. tolly_67

tolly_67 Well-Known Member

I take it you are "Old" as your name tag suggests....if you don't understand now after so many years what the definition of "wrong" is....then I am afraid you are out of time.
    Your total lack of empathy for those that suffer, whether it is Palestine or your favourite subject....nuking the Japs, is beyond comprehension.
    It is this type of arrogance and ignorance that causes suffering in the first place.
    You are not unique. There are those amongst the very groups you loathe...Hamas etc...that act upon the very same shortcomings that you possess. You are actually looking at yourself when you see their actions. It is the very same arrogance and ignorance that prevent them from acting out the compassion and intelligence required to achieve great things. People like you don't have anything worthwhile to contribute. You simply add fuel to the fire.
    A tree must flex or it will snap. So it is with people.

16. Lovey80

Lovey80 Active Member

"Hamas fired the rockets first"

OC Hamas wouldn't even exist if Israel hadn't spent decades stealing and occupying land year on year on year to effectively make Gaza an open air prison camp. The deaths of the three Israelis that started this have already been shown to likely not have died at the hands of Hamas in the first place.

Make absolutely no doubts about this, Israel provoked this.

17. Old Codger

"Hamas wouldn't even exist if Israel hadn't spent decades stealing and occupying land year on year on year to effectively make Gaza an open air prison camp"

And if the peace lovers had not spent decades trying to push the Israeli's into the sea and getting a hiding every time, remember 1948, 1956, 1967, 1973 etc? And many rocket provocations ever since. Defeated invaders often have to concede land in the wash up. Gaza could rot for all Israel cares, just so long as the rockets STOP! The LAST thing Israel wants or cares about is Gaza. The ONLY things the peace lovers can forget all about is the Golan Heights, East Jerusalem, and the West Bank. They are a prize of war! The Sinai was not worth having or fighting over.

"The deaths of the three Israelis that started this have already been shown to likely not have died at the hands of Hamas in the first place."

An idle claim, PROOF please!

"Make absolutely no doubts about this, Israel provoked this."

Three dead teenagers, and a bunch of rockets well BEFORE - BEFORE the first Israeli response, is an Israeli provocation??

Strange logic I cannot understand.

OC

18. Old Codger

PS,

Hamas, the PLO, Hezbollah, and a dozen other terrorist groups are all tarred with the same brush, Israel sees them as all the same.

They ALL have a map of Israel on their logo, not half of it, ALL of it!

OC

19. sammysilver

sammysilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Old Codger references 1948. Check the history books but at that time Israel and Palestine had separate states. From memory the Arab states attacked Israel with the view of shafting Israel. They came second and Israel took ownership of the defeated territories.

I doubt if the vanquished would have given up any land they had taken if they had won.

20. Old Codger

This reminds me of 3 clips i have seen in recent years.

The first was a screaming woman surrounded by dead and wounded. She was holding up 2 UNFIRED rounds as proof of the US? atrocity. (Iraq i think)

The second was a man lying on the ground in front of the TV camera, his mates picked him up and rushed him to another spot maybe 30 yards away. Thinking he was out of camera range he picked himself up, dusted himself off and walked away.

The third was a group of bloody scenes at 3 different events, the screaming chest beating woman in each was the SAME woman!

All graduates of the Moscow School of Propaganda and Disinformation, Al Jazeera campus.

OC