UK and World silver coins.

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand (Public)' started by Miksture, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Miksture

Miksture Active Member Silver Stacker

Hi all,

This is the first post of what may become many. I have been out of work since Sept 2015 with only two periods of 8 weeks contract work in that time. As a result I have sold off much of my collection to finance living expenses and now I am forced to sell off the coins that I collected "permanently".

As a first round I would like to see if there are people interested in buying whole sections of the collection. These are all silver coins and all in collectable and better condition. As others who have bought off me will tell you (see me feedback or contact them) I sell coins of great quality, better than people expect. I have been very careful selecting the coins I bought and the collection shows it.

1. The first item is a collection of unique 22 UK Full Crowns, 4 double florins, a trade dollar and a straits settlement dollar plus 8 cupro-nickel crowns. Dates range from 1818 to 1935 and include a rare rosy crown. If you are interested I can scan all of the album and sent it to you or meet you in the SE Qld area. I am looking for around $2400

2. The next item is a collection of unique world silver coins, many of which are latin monetary union 5 franc equivalents (about the size of a crown). SOme coins are:
    Meiji 19 one yen, US silver dollars, NZ Centennial half crown, 1876 5 franc (France), 5 Pengo (Magyar), 5 bolivars (Venezuela), 1870 Spanish 5 Pesetas and more. There are 43 silver coins and I will throw in some non-silver coins for free. I am looking for around $1200 for this album.

3. Unique UK Silver Shillings to 1/2 crown collection. 23 shillings, 20 florins, 37 half crowns. (70 silver coins) dating from 1816 to 1925. I want around $2300 for this collection.

Please message me if you are interested and I will phone you in response to discuss if you like.

Thanks,
    Miksture

2. Miksture

Miksture Active Member Silver Stacker