TV2U Next Netflix? (ASX TV2)

Discussion in 'Stocks & Derivatives' started by dagsgarrett, Mar 14, 2016.

1. dagsgarrett

dagsgarrett Member Silver Stacker

On board another ASX listed disruptive Fintech company love this space, internet delivered subscription tv/content service i`e Hollywood movies in countries native language, tv, karaoke services, personalised advertising. Starting to sign partnership agreements for immediate revenue, also just recently aligned with Amazon.

http://www.tv2u.com/what-we-do/

2. dagsgarrett

Well that was good timing company just announced loyalty options entitlement for share holders issue price 0.0001, 1 new option for every 4 shares held exercise price of 0.04 by March 2019, bloody cheap lotto ticket if you ask me :)

3. SilverDJ

SilverDJ Well-Known Member

You mean this turkey?

[​IMG]

4. ParanoidAndroid

ParanoidAndroid Well-Known Member

Does this auotmatically take affect or do you need to apply for this?

I signed up today based on your reccomdendation and a bit of research. I read about the entitlement option but didn't quite understand it.

Sounds like something that could really change TV viewing habits on a global scale.

Edited to add that it dropped 5% about 30 minutes after my order being filled. You might want to sell out now, taking my track record into account..

5. dagsgarrett

SilverDJ that chart shows history of the previous company Galicia Energy (GAL ASX), was changed to TV2U just recently via reverse takeover only been trading for couple of months as new company.

6. Caput Lupinum

Caput Lupinum Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

How's Quickflix going these days?

7. dagsgarrett

PA I believe it is automatic should receive offer from company via post soon, although not sure whether option is for shares purchased before announcement or it is available to new share holders, until this is announced by company more clearly I am not sure?.

This is my understanding of options offer if it helps to explain,

You hold 500,0000 shares divided by 4 equals 125,000 options available to purchase (1 option for every 4 shares owned) cost to you now for options is $12.50 (125,000 x 0.0001). If you want to exercise those options at any time it will cost you 0.04c (125,000 x 0.04c =$5,000) (EDIT these options then become shares)

Although if between now and March 2019 the share price of TV2 goes to say 0.15c it will only cost you $5,000 to exercise those options, but you could then sell shares for $18,750 (125,000 @ 0.15c) $18,750 - $5,000 = $13,750 profit)

If you purchase options now at a cost of $12.50 and the share price doesn't go over 0.04c in the next 3 years and you don't exercise those options all you will lose is $12.50.

I think share price went down today because of confusions with the announcement, some believed it was for new share holders so they sold to repurchase with options.

I am only learning as I go so don't take my word make sure you do your own research. :)

8. dagsgarrett

Sold out of this stock for a slight loss few weeks ago to invest in another stock although looks like it's on the move now up 76.9% today, win some you lose some

9. silver kook

silver kook Active Member

This stock is flying. Closed at 4.6 cents today up 48 per cent in one day. Too late to buy?

10. dagsgarrett

From what I have read 0.05c seems to be the short term target, I'm no expert although I would be cautious it's been from 0.015c to close to 0.05c in a week or so. If recent moves with MXC is anything to go by it went from 0.025c to 0.083c now back to mid 0.04c range. Keep and eye on the buy sell ratios if it's just another pump and dump it can come down just as quick as it goes up DYOR. :)

11. dagsgarrett

Hope people made some cash out of this stock I didn't got impatient although pretty dodgy when company waits 3 months to announce a typo with the options which were originally stated as 0.0001 now changed to 0.001 still cheap options but looks dodgy as in my opinion.

12. Wy So Lo

Wy So Lo New Member

speaking of mining LOL.
    CMY to me reads like a basket case fully diluted train wreck. Any body have a more positive outlook? i realize they have hit hot copper radar re lithium but are they capable?