Trying to locate old member "Have Blue"

Discussion in 'Questions & Comments' started by Macros_The_Black, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Macros_The_Black

Macros_The_Black Member Silver Stacker

Sound a bit rude, doesn't it?

It's been a while since I've been here, but I've been keeping track of my holdings with a really neat Excel sheet developed by SS Member Have Blue.

Problem is that I had to replace a hard drive, and the software (it's enclosed in a .exe application) needs a new activation code (the computer code is new and the old activation code won't work) and I can't get hold of Have Blue (doesn't reply to his hotmail email address and I don't have any other contact).

Anyone here know Have Blue personally and would be willing to forward my details to him? (He hasn't posted here since 2014) If so, pls PM me for my details or reply here.

https://www.silverstackers.com/forums/index.php?members/haveblue.1535/

Thanks,

MTB

2. dragafem

dragafem Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I have never seen that member but lately so many long time registered members showed up so you might get lucky...

3. Macros_The_Black

Macros_The_Black Member Silver Stacker

Thanks, Dragafem. I've had no luck tracking him/her down (thei'r last sighting here was 3 years ago anyway ...). I did find my laptop still had a working version of the same software, so at least I can see my records and hand copy them to a standard Excel Spreadsheet.