trump losses primary

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Peter, Feb 2, 2016.

1. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

If they don't get behind Trump then Clinton will win and that would be a disaster but the Republicans seem to prefer Clinton to Trump.

2. ego2spare

ego2spare Active Member

To save america and the rest of the world from complete destruction in so many different ways. I hope to god hillary clinton wins. Which she definitely will anyway.

3. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I'm in the camp that says Trump is the each way bet: maybe good, maybe bad. Whereas Clinton is definitely a corrupt warmonger in the pocket of Wall Street.

It's a poor choice either way.

4. ego2spare

ego2spare Active Member

Yeah, as they all have been for about 100 years+ now.. and we are fine, its not ideal..but if your not satisfied with "fine" why take this YUUUGE risk with clearly the wrong person. Bird in the hand julie.

5. BuggedOut

BuggedOut Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I agree with Julie.

The problem with the corrupt warmongers is that it's the corruption which is hollowing out the Western democracies and sending us into an economic decline. While the warmongering is p1ssing a lot of other countries off and making too many enemies....

When you put the two together it's a really bad combination. In Australia we are tied historically and politically to the US and the other Western democracies. We will share their fate.

So while Trump may be a roll of the dice. Maybe, just maybe, there is a chance to get us off this road that is destined to lead us to the wrong side of history.

6. fishtaco

fishtaco Active Member Silver Stacker

Rubbish! The majority are speaking and finally someone is listening.

Minorities are just that and too bad if you are a minority, its no longer the majorities fault that minorities are minorities and they now know it! just the 1% and and all minorities cant handle true democracy.

Go Donald Go! May even wake up a few more aussies for the upcoming fiasco err election :)

7. fishtaco

fishtaco Active Member Silver Stacker

So please tell what you seem to know "for sure" about a Trump presidency that others are missing? I called you on this once or twice before but silence? please convert me with "your" factual evidence of your above statement.

FEMA camps popping up everywhere millions and millions(these are shoot to kill only) of hollow point bullets issued to home land security and police hundreds of thousands of plastic burial caskets, the writing is on the wall Trump or no Trump.