trump losses primary

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Peter, Feb 2, 2016.

1. ego2spare

ego2spare Active Member

"You are going to be so proud of your country. Because we're gonna turn it around, and we're gonna start winning again! We're gonna win so much! We're going to win at every level. We're going to win economically. We're going to win with the economy. We're gonna win with military. We're gonna win with healthcare and for our veterans. We're gonna with every single facet.

We're gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you'll say, "Please, please. It's too much winning. We can't take it anymore. Mr. President, it's too much." And I'll say, "No, it isn't!"

We have to keep winning We have to win more! We're gonna win more. We're gonna win so much. I love you, Albany! Get out and vote. You will be so happy. I love you. Thank you. Thank you!

-donald trump

[​IMG]

2. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Value is subjective. If Walmart employs over 1 million people and meets the consumption needs of countless millions more, then in my opinion it is far more valuable than a government department that spends about the same but employs only a tenth of the number they employ.

If you want to adopt that line then you'd have to acknowledge that just about every company is on welfare as up to 50% of Americans receive some form of government financial assistance - and further, the governments themselves are reliant on welfare, especially when it comes to securing their own presence in society.

3. tozak

tozak Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

US GOVERNMENT FOOD STAMP SCAM

Step 1 - Get your country in so much debt all your citizens have to go on food stamps

Step 2 - Create crazy new laws and rules for your amusement and the amusement of your corporate friends

Step 3 - Threaten to cut food stamps to those that refuse to follow your new rules

4. mmm....shiney!

For the first time in decades the next US Presidential election has the potential to impact upon the nations of the world.

5. fishtaco

fishtaco Active Member Silver Stacker

The winners being the "big five" so count yourself lucky you live as part of the five :cool:

6. mmm....shiney!

According to the White Paper from the Defence Department we'll be a loser if Trump wins.

7. errol43

errol43 New Member Silver Stacker

I wonder which bank handles the food stamps? Would it be JP Morgan?

Don't worry about the huge departmental expenses, the ESF WILL MAKE UP THE DIFFERENCE. :)

Regards Errol 43

8. fishtaco

Go Donald Go! lol If Hillary wins its going to mean riots if Donald wins its going to mean riots If Ted secures the delegates and super delegates as a loser to push out the mathematical winner there will be total war within. US majority people are only just waking up to the "small minority counts more" con and by the number every day :)

Go Donald Go! :)

9. errol43

errol43 New Member Silver Stacker

Can TPTB push out the stock market crash beyond November...The next president will face an interesting time. When will the true figures on employment and inflation be given out by US government departments.

REgards Errol 43

10. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Captain America: Civil War

Political interference in the Avengers' activities causes a rift between former allies Captain America and Iron Man.

11. Peter

Peter Well-Known Member

Reuters

Five states have voted: Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania and Rhode Island
    Hillary Clinton has been projected to win Maryland and Delaware for the Dems, while Donald Trump has been projected to secure all fives states for the GOP. That's according to the US networks.
    Broad Donald Trump wins would strengthen his lead over Ted Cruz and John Kasich (now collectively to be referred to as Cruzich), whose unusual pact to stop Trump is already appearing to falter.

12. fishtaco

Americans just want America back and it looks like it may now happen.

What happened to America? I think many non Americans want it back as well I mean they had wall ovens in the 50,s we got them in the 80,s lol

Them cars! all gone! everything we grew up with wanting is gone so I am sure they miss it too.

There was a time not so long ago when if you said America everyone knew you meant USA now you have to say north America if you dont say uSA.

Go Donald Go :)

13. ego2spare

ego2spare Active Member

:rolleyes:

Every. Single. Paragraph :rolleyes:

14. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The old America is not going to come back with that monumental national debt as well as all those jobs going abroad coz of cheap Chinese imports and so on. :/

15. fishtaco

No harm in trying! the people are speaking and somebody is listening for a change. :)

16. fishtaco

I stand by them or I wouldn't have written them! each to their own.

17. fishtaco

Question: Mr President Trump! We cant keep winning can we? "Listen Boy we are going to win win win forever"

Go Donald Go! CA is in (good) Trump hands. :)

lOl the day has come where the majority population realized their thoughts were actually a majority thought! "eyes wide open". viva a la Trump :)

18. serial

serial Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw[/youtube]

19. fishtaco

That was great! lol

20. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

If Trump doesn't win Presidency and someone from the establishment does, then I think it is surely the end of America. At least with Trump they have a small chance. But imo it is a long shot to save America even if Trump wins.

Idiot John Kerry calls for borderless world

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqTXi9aaIPM[/youtube]

John Kerry: Get Ready for "Borderless World"
    May 08, 2016

John Kerry criticized Republican nominee Donald Trump's foreign policy agenda during a commencement speech at Northeastern University on Friday by saying that international barriers are "nostalgia for some rose-tinted version of the past."

"Many of you were in elementary school when you learned the toughest lesson of all on 9/11," he said. "So I think that everything that we've lived and learn tells us that we will never come out on top if we accept advice from sound-bite salesmen and carnival barkers who pretend the most powerful country on Earth can remain great by looking inward. And hiding behind walls at a time that technology has made that impossible to do and unwise to even attempt."

"The future demands from us something more than a nostalgia for some rose-tinted version of the past that did not really exist in any case," he added. "You're about to graduate into a complex and borderless world."

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/justin...kerry-get-ready-for-borderless-world-n2160032