Time to back up the truck!

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Buffaloknight, Apr 3, 2018.

1. SilverDJ

SilverDJ Well-Known Member

Looking at your graph correlated to the silver price it appears that the negative net long position correlates to the last two climbs only, but fails at the last 4-5 climbs previous to that.
    And who's to say that the silver price wasn't going to drop to correlate with the long long position tracking?, if correct me if I'm wrong, you say that it's the deviation which is the predictor?
    Why couldn't silver have dropped along with the net long position dropping like is has many times in the past?

2. sammy

sammy Active Member Silver Stacker

Don't take it personally, we've all been following this kind of work for years now and we're all cynical.

As I said, I hope you're right but we've seen hundreds of rational reasons for why the price of silver SHOULD go up, and yet it hasn't. I will get up one day, but the reasoning behind that move will not be known or predictable.

Gullintanni likes this.
  3. Peter

Peter Well-Known Member

See.Just short term manipulation.

whay likes this.
  4. DrSilver

DrSilver Member

Silver will have it's day in the sun again. Then this forum will spring to life again, it was a pretty fun place to drop by in 2011. The Silver futurist will again be posting on youtube to entertain us. And I hope to hear some great banter from the people here. At current prices and GSR its a relative bargain at the moment compared to everything else.

5. JOHNLGALT

JOHNLGALT Well-Known Member

Silver to gold ratio is currently 82.8 ounces silver to 1 ounce of gold. Can I borrow your truck PULEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSE?