Ticker - DYODD

Discussion in 'Stocks & Derivatives' started by fiatphoney, Nov 26, 2013.

1. fiatphoney

fiatphoney New Member

Been buying some goldies (over 30 different co.'s) since May on asx after having a break for some 12 years. Previousy I kept out of gold shares on purpose for various reasons, and still is best for beginners to stay out imo and keep stacking simple. Too many sharks.
    Recently went to cash with a 1 to 2 % loss which I am happy with considering some of the risk/reward plays I took, and the downward pog direction overall.
    Will still stay mostly cash for now. However a little %
    today
    Bought AMX at 0.081 for short term as seems undervalued relative to others at present pog. Will run out of cash next year. Fair bit of negativity.
    Bought SLR at 0.54 for short term. Given recent raising at 85cents bit of a cushion there for now.
    And bought a non-goldie spl STARPHARMA 0.89 - seems momentum is down and going lower but happy to pass some time with this.
    (They have a competitor in the US Bind Therapeutics that are in the (turtle) race.)

Whilst the gold price seems to be trending on the way down overall (ie best to stay cash around bears), the bump this morning got me looking for some that seemed good value on the spike. Probably not great buying above, but running between the bears beats the boredom waiting on the sidelines. Staying mostly cash.
    Note to self: stay cash.

Remember that there is lots of money to lose in a bear market. Will be returning to cash asap.

This thread as in all posts, personal reflections and opinion only do your own due diligence.