The truth behind being a Royal Silver Mint member.

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Dusty, Jun 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Argentlust

Argentlust Active Member Silver Stacker

Mate are you fair dinkum ?

Plenty of people have bought and received the purest bullion rounds in the world from this mint. The products stand alone. They don't just magic their way into the world.

To suggest that no one has ever seen it is bordering on ridiculous. There are youtube videos available of the mint. Uninformed comment causes more angst on this thread than anything else.

I thanked you for your post to highlight this fact.

Have you ever bought an RSC Product either direct from the mint or from any other source ??? Or are your posts just more of the lynch mob mentality ??

2. hem9

hem9 Active Member Silver Stacker

Easy for people to criticise in hindsight, where was your foresight and opinion warning everybody before all this problem?

3. Kawa

Kawa New Member

Yea mate I'm fair dinkum.

Clearly RSC are dodgy and poor business people always this thread would not exist.I would never ever buy RSC product after reading all the posts here nor would anyone with a functioning brain.Clearly many have been affected and I suggest embarrased as they now unfortunately realize they have done their money or at beast run the chance of ongoing prolonged delays with delivery.

I can understand many going silent to try not rock the boat in the hope that Capatin Brian wil come through.Even if he does ( which I hope he does) he has clearly shown that he is not a person who's word can be relied upon.

How much does he owe you?

4. Kawa

Kawa New Member

I had no idea about this debacle untill I read it here on Dusty's thread.I'm just making the comment that it is incredible that so many smart people got suckered into this.

How much does he owe you?

5. hem9

hem9 Active Member Silver Stacker

Nothing as anyone who knows me know I am far too cautious to make that kind of investment. I am commenting on your "I am smarter than you" attitude where I myself had the same opinion on this type of investment but since it was recommended by my friend Stella, I kept quiet thus I HAVE NO RIGHT to try to act smart and make other people feel worse if this turns out to be a ponzi.

6. Argentlust

He doesn't owe me anything.The prime point here is that he doesn't owe you anything either. You are muckraking. You have no vested interest in this issue. You are, as I said before, just part of the lynch mob mentality. You are passing comment without any experience, good or bad, with this company. To keep coming in spouting your supposed knowledge speaks volumes about your intent. You are merely taking some one elses problem and trying to make it your own.Dusty has remained level headed in all his posts about this issue, and speaks from a position of experience. You do not.

7. Kawa

Kawa New Member

On review of the whole thread I feel I'm entitled to have an opinion and if you want to get precious than so be it.

I have deleted my reply below .

Lets see what Dusty posts up after the 15 Th of August 2012?

8. Kawa

Kawa New Member

9. Kawa

Kawa New Member

I have re read the whole thread.

Dusty's originals posts were pretty well sticking it into Captain Brian and rightly so.

Lets see what Dusty has to say on the 15 th August 2012?

10. dccpa

dccpa Active Member

"I have re read the whole thread.

Dusty's originals posts were pretty well sticking it into Captain Brian and rightly so.

Lets see what Dusty has to say on the 15 th August 2012?"

Kawa, I don't consider what Dusty wrote as sticking it to Brian, Dusty was just reporting the facts. As Truman said, I don't give them hell, I just tell them the truth and they think it's hell. :)

One thing to keep in mind is the time difference. It is the 14th in the US & Bolivia. So, unless Brian told Dusty the 15th in AU, he likely meant the 15th per US time. For you guys in AU, the 16th is probably the more appropriate date. Either way, we will know shortly.

11. Kawa

Kawa New Member

I think this is what I would say "sticking it to Captain Brian"

And deservedly so.

12. Kawa

Kawa New Member

Muckracking? Really.Just reading the posts.Dusty does not appear to be on board with your comment above.I truely hope that he gets his money back in the morning.

13. Ryaneod

Ryaneod New Member

Lady, I always love your posts. I think I need to come over there and we sit down for a beer, errrr a pint I believe everyone over there calls it? I for one am interested what happens, but I could do without all the bickering back and forth. The only reason I am interested is who knows, I might invest someday and would like to know the history. All the back and forth from people who aren't even involved is not needed though.

14. Kawa

Kawa New Member

So you have your coins however you don't feel it worthy that a thread remain to warn those that have not or at worst may continue to send funds to this company in the hope that they will get coins delivered.?

This forum has many other threads that warn members about various pitfalls in Super/Real Estate/Currency etc however it seems very wierd that many get very sepcial about a thread about a compnay that clearly has major credibility issues?

15. Photonaware

Photonaware Active Member

Ladybird just stated what I think everyone needs to pay attention to. It is now degrading this forum as there is too much mud slinging and criticism from outsiders wanting to throw petrol onto the fire. Some people are going to get royally p*ssd off at the personal rants.

16. Boyo

Boyo Active Member Silver Stacker

If you want the full history of the Royal Silver Mint you should start here over two years ago..

http://forums.silverstackers.com/to...-worlds-finest-silver-coins-ever-created.html

A fantastic read..I hope Brian can come on soon and put everyone's fears to bed :| Good luck Dusty and all who have had the cojones to put their money on this one

17. dccpa

dccpa Active Member

Ladybird, Brian's actions/communications or the lack thereof are the sole cause of this thread.

And while there has been some piling on, without this thread:

1. Dusty would still be waiting on his order for hundreds of RSC silver coins from early this year.
    2. I would still be waiting on my gold macaws and
    3. Dusty would not have a date for payment for his membership refunds.

Outside of Maggie, people are having trouble getting coins, membership refunds and communications from RSC. This thread has been effective in getting results out of RSC. Closing this thread would allow Brian to go back to ignoring his customers. To say otherwise is to deny what has happened.

When Brian sends Dusty's membership refunds things should quieten down considerably. And if Brian wants this thread to die, he should send all coins that have been paid for and all membership refunds that have been requested. With GP's consent, until the silver coins are also shipped, this thread should remain active.

18. Argentlust

Mate why don't you order some RSC coins. That's about the only way you are going to gain any credibility on this issue. Otherwise you should do what you said you would yesterday and leave this

thread to those who have dealt with RSC.

19. Dusty

Dusty Active Member Silver Stacker

I started this thread to let people know what I have gone through since I became a member..

I've stated and told the truth always..

When Brian got on here his fans clapped and cheered and I was even called a junkie.

Some people WOULD LOVE to see this thread disappear but I ask them to not read it again for there sake and ours because there one eyed and don't care for anything but there view and the one side and it's been proven in there previous posts and it's there to read.

Today is the 15th and I'm cool with that, tomorrows the 16th and so on... At some stage something will click and I will be pissed off OR Brian will come through wil the 15k and coins?

We here on SS are meant to be a community were we share information that's built on trust and respect.
    We will always disagree on things that's fact, you will get the sook that wants a thread shutdown because they disagree with it.

But this Topic is a big warning to let all on SS that I any others have experienced what has happened above and I ask people that are waiting on coins today to tell me and everyone if they were told that they would only have to wait a couple of weeks for there coins and that they have heard nothing!!!!

Than they have had to chase it up to here a excuse?
    I got that on multiple orders everytime not just new coin releases EVERY ORDER.

If it's a case of wait for your money than make coins who knows but I find it really really interesting that people have to wait on macaws and cats...

If people are ever after macaws or monkeys pm me and I'll post them out that day it will save you from going through hell.

20. unfunkable

unfunkable Active Member

so did you get the refund?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.