The Real Kevin Rudd

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by scone, Jul 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lovey80

Lovey80 Well-Known Member

In my time away from stackers what did you do to Roman? He completely lost the plot.

But without trying to take his side, because the complete garbage he posted is indefensible. Men are discriminated against in this country today far more than women are.

2. RomanControl

RomanControl New Member

Its not indefensible lovey. right and wrong never changes. Its wrong for women to assume positions of power. It always has been and always will be.

If you don't believe in the fact we are created by god, then the notion that we can democratically decide on a fresh set of morals every 5 years can make sense.

Hence the need to create atheism as a forerunner for any communist take over.

Readeth Plato's republic aka satan's blueprint and you will discover equality isn't the idea of women but part of the neccessary scheme to change our values in order to create a slave state.

this has been called "social engineering" by modern philosophers and was esposed by Plato himself , and one of the true father's of communism- the catholic saint Thomas More, long before Marx lived.

What they propose is to engineer through access to children at the learning age, an attempt to alter the values of humanity. Once achieved the population has then been cut off from their roots and will look to the state as authority.
    to dictate right , wrong whichever way they choose. They become easy to control via a central government.
    Its slavery of the mind and body and the end is a totalitarian state controlled by priests.

We have lived in the midst of social engineering , so we don't know through experience a world where right and wrong is the same when you're 90 as it was when you were 9.

However that is the way the world existed up until say the 20th century and in particular the latter half of it.
    We know social engineering by the quaint phrase "social progress" , which is one of the ruses of the catholic church. To label evil with nice names. Sodomite becomes gay for example.

Through sheer chance I discovered the master plan of social enginneering by following the advice of revelations by calculating the number of the beast 666. which multiplied is 216 .

Which is called by 2 names , Plato's number (a man) and The Republic( a beast).

I believe it is important for us to reject the changed values of social enginmeering at all costs. And vigourously maintain a link to the values of our forefathers. Because at some point in time, those values will be lost and people won't even know we believed in a different version of right and wrong, than that dictated to us by the state.

Also from a spiritual point of view , I find it pretty spooky re:revelations
    So to you and most average men ,this might be just some quaint notion a woman has which you humour in your day to day life. And I seem extreme.

But to me I think its vital to fight the ownership of our very souls by these priests who have somehow entered into our value systems and can manipulate them if we allow it.

Also I've actually been at the mercy of several feminists who abused the power they had assumed.
    And they're crueler than any man. completely devoid of perspective or principle.

3. RomanControl

RomanControl New Member

by spooky re:revelations, as far as i know no protestant has successfully decoded it, i did it because i figured sure everyone else has had a try but now we've got google.

I'm pretty sure the catholic priests know what it refers to , but now we all know. And since chance had me type the number into google , it scares me a little. And makes me feel as though maybe this is important to follow through on, personally.

and the gist of platos republic which John of Patmos is pointing us at, is the change in values required to create this slave state.
    One of the chief ones being destruction of family through destruction of gender roles and common care of children rather than through the mother.

4. Tacrezod

Tacrezod Member

I'd like to thank you, RC. Not because I agree with your views (or disagree with them for that matter), but for taking the time to write and giving food for thought.

5. bordsilver

bordsilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Not me. I'd like $10 posted to me for having to waste my time trying to interpret his stupid gibberish.

6. RomanControl

RomanControl New Member

IGNORED! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!

ty willrocks

7. bordsilver

Wow. Half this page has disappeared! Thanks will :)

8. RomanControl

RomanControl New Member

9. southerncross

southerncross Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

You talk of psycobabble and values?

You impose your morals and values, judge and critique others, not based on their value or comment as a human but on their sex all based on your own ( to me ) warped values. And then you ask me to challenge my own ?

Would you judge a Man in the same way ? Somehow I doubt it very much. It is far easier for you to take the stance of a hard done by victim who is to be excused for being an arsehole due to your poor treatment by others and your religious leanings.

RC if you were treating Julie equally (not that Julie needs any help from me to deal with the likes of you) then I ask you, why the need to bring the subject of sex into the discussion ? quite clearly it is the effrontery of a Woman questioning your beliefs that got you so hot under the collar, and rather than dealing with the statements made in a rational manner you resorted to demeaning half the human race.

What a fucking joke.... Plato ??? B: circa 427 BC ? That one ? The bloke who lived a few hundred years before Jesus was even born ? You spout on about knowledge and wisdom all the while quoting spiritualism and God yet you dont even know your own slant on history or science you douchebag. You live your life based on a book of cobbled together artefacts that suited the politics of the times when put together and then take the bigoted moral high ground based on your interpretation of it .
    666 is not even the number of the beast you dickhead, even if the psychotic rantings of a mad man written nearly a hundred years after the death of Jesus on the Isle of Patmos were to be relied upon the fact is that your 666 is the wrong number. Go do some proper history, this version of revelations was not even included in the first testament until four hundred years after the death of Jesus. The correct number is 616.

Your shit is so messed up it is a wonder you even know who yourself is. Master plan deduced through revelations ??? FFS get a grip man. You crap on about "Family" and "Values" and then in the next sentence you demean one of the very cornerstones of a Family by tellin da bitches ta get back in da kitchen.

Should a Mother not have power over her children when they are babes ? To teach them right from wrong, to protect them from those who would harm them? Boy
    or Girl ?

Should a Woman not have the right to choose a partner of her own choice, or should she just be seen as a vessel and a slave? If the later why should any child of hers respect her ?

Should a Son protect and respect his family ? If so should his family include his sibling sisters and his mother ?

What is a Family without a Wife or a Mother in her own right, not as a subject ?

I would be really interested in your answers Roman.

You harp on about right and wrong but you don't seem to be able to see the faults that lie within yourself on some subjects, You say WE should have ownership of our own souls but you also say that if you don't believe in God (your interpretation I take it) we are doomed to a communist takeover ?

I am an Atheist, I do not believe there is a God. But I do believe in Right and Wrong, Empirical science, Good and Evil ( in the broad interpretation of it ) a Soul (for want of a better word), that we ARE ALL EQUAL, despite race, sex, religion or upbringing and that our past is no excuse for our present whether it be privileged or disadvantaged when it comes to our future.

The great equaliser as I see it is that somebody had to get fucked to bring us into this world, and we all end up dead one day no matter who you are.

RC if you want to look at something really scary, take a really good look at the stuff that happens outside of your religious zone. Agenda 21, the U.N, Banks, Syria right now. Power, Money and Politics are the very same constructs that created your good book way back when and religion is but a tool in the playbook to control the many as it has always been.

You dont have pawns and you can't play chess without opposing sides.

10. hiho

hiho Active Member Silver Stacker

I was at Launceston Airport in 2009 and was told by the check-in staff that the walking hair-do had been there just recently and caused a staff member to break down after one of his now infamous foul mouthed outbursts. The only people that liek Rudd are the Journos and the young who know no better. It's ironic to think the youth will vote for the can thats been kicked right down the street they live in the future.

11. RomanControl

RomanControl New Member

southerncross Julie brought up the issue of sex/gender, i was ridiculing her intellect to make a point.

But forget the feminists, I bet I can prove to you 2 things.

1)atheism is illogical

2) god/s exists

If you are willing to be scientific about your beliefs

12. spannermonkey

spannermonkey Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. bordsilver

I bet you can't do (2). ;)

Seriously though, this a topic that GP prefers not to be discussed in depth as it tends to lead toward heated arguments. But (hopefully) can correct your misconception about (1).

In terms of both (1) and (2) I would say that the word "atheist" is simply one used to describe people who say that there is no proof of a god's existence and until proof is provided (which can be done quite readily but despite millions of experiments have all failed) the theory is that there is no god explains the state of the universe significantly better than the alternative. This is scientific and logical. The issue is the word "atheist" has been coined and generally misapplied in a strict black and white context whereas most (probably all?) atheists do not actually close the door on the possibility of a god rather they close the door on the possibility of a god without scientific evidence. There's a big difference. The first is close-minded and illogical (and I don't think any true atheists are of this view). The second is that god's existence can be readily tested scientifically, all experiments have so far failed but will change the hypothesis in light of new evidence.

14. RomanControl

RomanControl New Member

OXFORD definition

atheism
    Pronunciation: /ez()m/
    Translate atheism | into German | into Italian | into Spanish
    noun
    [mass noun]

disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.

Origin:

late 16th century: from French athisme, from Greek atheos, from a- 'without' + theos 'god'

15. RomanControl

RomanControl New Member

Bordsilver like most atheists you like to clothe yourself in words like logic and science , yet never use either.

What I did there was look in the dictionary. Thats the kind of thing us religious nuts do. Read books.

16. bordsilver

^ Yes I know. As I said the term has been used to describe people (including being used by the people themselves) who do not actually exist. Humans love words to describe things and unfortunately this word is not the best but atheists know what they mean when they use it anyway. It should really be "disbelief until evidence is provided" or some such. It's a bit like using the word "cow" to describe something which doesn't actually exist except in a general sense rather than a specific sense.

Hence, IMHO any debate over the word is basically senseless just like trying to debate what a "cow" really is. It doesn't actually exist but people know what it is when you point to one.

17. hiho

hiho Active Member Silver Stacker

what did the agnostic, dislexic, insomniac say at 2am?

Is there really a dog?

18. RomanControl

RomanControl New Member

i cant disprove agnostisism though.
    Only atheism.
    I was foolishly referring to the oxford defintion of atheism, rather than the bordsilver and his general gist of atheism defintion.

So no , you're right I cant disprove your definition.

19. RomanControl

RomanControl New Member

2) We are machines. Thats what life is. God's machines. As proved in our age through the discovery of the DNA code, which is read and translated by tiny machines which then construct a cell.

If you have the basic idea of how cells are made ( which I have through watching youtube animations on DNA/RNA translation etc and is really effortless to learn)

you will see that we are designed. DNA is itself a code or language.

In order to have a code or language you need someone to create it and send it.
    It cannot exist otherwise.
    Ergo as DNA is a language we have a creator of it.

Which proves the existence of a god or gods in our age.
    there is no longer need for faith or guesswork.

It is impossible for a creator/s to not exist

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ygpqVr7_xs[/youtube]

'for (when) the invisible things of the world are clearly seen by the things that are made, they saw not god but were vain in their imaginations'
    romans 1:20 odd

the irony is that atheists point at science as disproving god, when it is actually proving the existence of god.
    its the opinion of science propagandists that atheists are referring to not the science itself.

20. RomanControl

RomanControl New Member

I had hoped to prove that women are not independant by having Julie complain to the moderator, but to her credit she didnt do it

Neverthless women have not gained equality or independence.
    What they have done is to switch their protector/ provider.

From the family ( husband/father/brother) to the state (police /government -etc)

Precisely as planned by Plato.

And i appreciate that you think i'm a nut or weirdo, but sometimes the world is stranger than we realised.

Its not as though I said to myself, whats the strangest thing I can believe in and chose that. Its just the way the world is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.