The New Silk Road of China

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by Cinvalo, Feb 10, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Cinvalo

Cinvalo Member

[​IMG]
    SOURCE: http://www.corruptionofrealmoney.com/education.php
    [​IMG]
    Silk Road – a name derived from the lucrative Eurasian silk and horse trade – was an ancient network of trade routes connecting the East and the West that began in the Han Dynasty. In fact, Silk Road was the idea that started globalization and had the great economic impact of many countries. Today, while U.S. advocates protectionism economic policy by putting barriers and tariff on trade to defend American companies, China is initiating One Belt, One Road – the new Silk Road of the 21st century that combines geopolitical, economic and military strategy to shape China into the new superpower.

READ MORE:
    http://corruptionofrealmoney.com/displayfullarticles.php?id=62#.Wn5h6pP1Uvp

Accumulator and Lunarowl like this.
  2. Ronnie 666

Ronnie 666 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

3. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Cinvalo likes this.
  4. Ronnie 666

Alor now we have a final date, the contract types, crude types, the delivery mechanism - all done..... This is the beginning of the end for US domination of global trading markets like it or not. Soon there will be contracts for steel, minerals, grains etc etc... The Yuan has appreciated 10% against the greenback this past year. So you holding US paper you lost 10% and you were paid 2% - great deal - time to sell is upon us. There is no reason the US$ yield has gone up so much is there ?

Cinvalo likes this.
  5. Ipv6Ready

Ipv6Ready Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

That Silk Road, is old and inefficient for most of anything.

Don’t get me wrong China will be only superpower in 50 years, but the world will be the same.

What f#$k does it matter if the world currency is dominated by USD, Chinese Yuan or North Korean Won to us in Australia?

6. bordsilver

bordsilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

New Silk road = marketing and propaganda driven by non-economic reasons. It'll never live up to the hype.

7. Shaddam IV

Shaddam IV Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

For the Australian members who regularly post their dislike of the USA and how they are looking forward to it’s fall, who do you think will claim the most strategically desirable country on Earth once the USA cannot assist in it’s defence? Within a month of it becoming clear that the US military is out of the picture Australia will be carved up like a turkey with a side dish of New Zealand along with their Antarctic territories. Feckless Canberra politicians will be the last of our worries.

yuripuka likes this.
  8. Ronnie 666

My like or dislike for fact is irrelevant. There are forces at play greater than my like or dislike. All I point out is what is happening.

Shaddam IV likes this.
  9. Ronnie 666

By the way politicians in Canberra that are more interested in bonking staff, promising handouts and complete lack of any foresight are why we are so vulnerable and dependent of the sinking empire of the USA.

10. Shaddam IV

Shaddam IV Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Sorry Ronnie, I actually wasn’t thinking of you when I wrote my post, it just happened to look that way because of the timing. I was thinking of the members who we all know who are deeply anti-American and who actually want to see it fall. As far as dominance of the US dollar I agree with you. As for the Canberra pollies I would take it further and say that in addition to their feckless nature’s some of them are deliberately selling us out to China to get their promised reward in the future.

Ronnie 666 likes this.