The house of Rothschild - the Money's prophets

Discussion in 'YouTube Digest' started by Rubbing Elbows, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Rubbing Elbows

Rubbing Elbows Active Member

Interesting Documentary and thought I would share here

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_wkVJcH65s[/youtube]

& I liked this one too.

The Rockefellers

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz0ODZiKavs[/youtube]

2. hihosilver

hihosilver New Member

I've watched this before and back then it was interesting (say about a 2 years ago) now I watch it again and see many holes which don't add up :/ and hence once my BS antenna goes up I can't watch it any further. Now, parts could be true OR NOT, and trust me I'm not related to any Rothchild or any rich person stretching back say about 10 if not 100 generations :lol:

For example, in one point of this video it just doesn't make sense, and BS rings out is when so called Nathan Rothchild got wind of Napoleon loss at Waterloo 24hrs before anybody else and was able to trick the entire British stock exchange that he was selling???? 24 hours? ;) pigeon or no pigeon, horse or no horse, light house signalling or no light house signalling, covert worm hole or no worm hole back then that is simply to fast. Up to pre online trading platforms like etrade which only came into existence say 10 years ago ish? 24 hour trading was hard to do even with a broker and he was able to create a panic in say 48 hours???? over 200 years ago - sorry major BS here.

Also when I hear the qoute " some authors claim "....which simply is a claim and not a proven fact. He simply raises suspicion. :/ very dodgy when I hear those words.

I do like the way he says the Rothchilds backed both horses - clever move :p

I think this author has a major bone to pick with the rich and that is he is not :p and hence is trying to come across as if all the worlds problems are related to the Rothchilds....:rolleyes: sorry I can't believe that, it's just to long a bow for me :p

Anyhow, I suppose it's good viewing for others who are totally wrapped up in the conspiracy theories such as BJ, Lindsey Williams, jsnip4 and their mates.

Then again I could be wrong eh :cool: