THE DEEP STATE IS UNDER ATTACK

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by JOHNLGALT, Jan 14, 2019.

1. JohnnyBravo300

JohnnyBravo300 Well-Known Member

I'm just having fun as a disgruntled Rightie. It's the best service I can do at this point.
    By the way, trump says the bankers thank us and good job. The markets are stronger than ever in history.

2. JOHNLGALT

JOHNLGALT Well-Known Member

"I'm just having fun as a disgruntled Rightie. It's the best service I can do at this point.
    By the way, trump says the bankers thank us and good job. The markets are stronger than ever in history."

I've followed your B.S. for quite a while @JohnnyBravo300 & you are not just a disgruntled RINO, you are a LEFTIE in everything you post.
    Big news for you @JohnnyBravo300 , there is a big announcement from our DEARLY BELOVED DONALD TRUMP IN THE NEXT 12 HOURS that will get your knickers in a knot. _JOHNLGALT.

3. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

4. JohnnyBravo300

JohnnyBravo300 Well-Known Member

No you just need to pull your head out and face reality. Youre on the trump train to nowhere. Sorry JG, the deep state has had your boy from day one.

5. Jim4silver

Jim4silver Well-Known Member

I've always assumed that every president was approved by the deep state before they were allowed to win. However, if Trump is on the side of the deep state, it would make no sense that the deep state is throwing everything in the book at him to get him out of office.

Look at Trump's enemies: The Bush family and other RINOs, The Clintons and associates, the US alphabet agency higher ups, The leftists, Soros, Antifa, the US MSM, Planned Parenthood, Hollywood freaks, etc.

So, your theory is not very solid.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2019
    Gonzo likes this.
  6. JOHNLGALT

AG BARR UPDATES AMERICA ON DURHAM’S INVESTIGATION AS NEW DECLAS’D PETER/LISA TEXT IMPLICATES… (2).
    DEEP STATE panicking? If not, why not?

Jim4silver likes this.
  7. JOHNLGALT

We Are Change bills itself as a "nonpartisan, independent media organization comprised of individuals and groups working to expose corruption worldwide."

Epstein Island Video

8. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

9. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

[​IMG]

Oddjob likes this.
  10. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

I agree with you. However there's still a theory that Trump is ultimately the deep state fall guy though and it's his Nationalism that results in the great reset (China trade war proxy for bringing down economy etc) which is so disruptive, so insane we can barely comprehend how bad it will be that Nation States end up begging for UN Involvement, ultimately giving up individual State identity or at least individual State Government. i.e. rolling in the One World Government - New World Order objective. However I struggle to believe that they couldn't achieve this objective by putting Hillary in, not having people increasingly woke to 9/11 etc. The deep state is being drained and Trump is winning!!! So many things habbening right now for the plan to not be working. North Korea, Syria, etc and more recently

[​IMG]

And I was just reminded of this to...
    https://news.yahoo.com/ag-barr-reinstates-federal-death-102800399.html
    brought a smile to my face then and does the same now!

Jim4silver likes this.
  11. Jim4silver

It's impossible to know the truth, but looking at the "evidence" it shows that Trump is opposed by certain groups:

The US MSM, those known as "the Left", RINOs who call themselves "the right" (Trump is not conservative in the traditional sense), Hollywood and music industry, Twitter/Facebook and others similar, certain current/former high ranking alphabet agency heads, etc.

I would say the above list is often referred to as "the elites", and all are antithetical to what I would call "the American Way". There are many examples of how the above groups do this.

Such as promoting New World Order (Bush 1 said this explicitly), promoting globalization (both right and left), destruction of Christianity in the US and anti jewish/Israel positions while ignoring harm caused throughout the world by radical followers of another popular religion (left), destruction of our borders/enforcement (left and right RINOs), the hijacking of the educational system (left), censoring or preventing views of those they disagree with (left), using Gov power to try and destroy Trump (certain alphabet agency higher ups) and more.

So when you see who these elites are and what they promote, it is difficult to see how Trump could be part of the same "They".

If Trump is part of They, then it has split somehow. Maybe one group is using Trump to get rid of the old guard? Possible, but I doubt it. It would have to be a plan long in the making.

Listen to Trump in 1988. Very pro America and similar positions that he has today. Very prophetic about running for president, it really did get that [email protected]' bad here, thanks for running DJT!

The trade imbalances needed fixing. One country won't give up good deals they got previously without "pressure". Trade tariffs are the pressure. They will not lead to a shooting war in today's world. In the end they will get settled and I believe the US will come out better than before Trump took office.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
    Gonzo likes this.
  12. Oddjob

Oddjob Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I've posted this before and said it before....watch and listen carefully...DJT lays it all out in this and that this is the last chance to change / stop the rot.

sammysilver and Jim4silver like this.
  13. Jim4silver

Great video Oddjob! The music that starts approx. 1:00min in really adds to it. That could still be a great campaign video for 2020.

14. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

I don't know how many times I've watched that video (but it's a lot). I love it and you are so right, every word is so good and needs to be paid close attention to!

15. JOHNLGALT

16. SuprmeLeadr

SuprmeLeadr New Member

17. Jim4silver

Last edited: Nov 1, 2019
    Shaddam IV likes this.
  18. Shaddam IV

Shaddam IV Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The New Left are weak and gelded and therefore have to find their strength in numbers, individually they are pathetic mice hiding behind hashtags. Only in groups are they able to reveal their nature as brittle, narcissistic bullies. They glorify mediocrity so that they feel better about themselves and think nothing of lying about everything, all the time to further their aim of dragging the strong down because they cannot bear to be shown up for their weakness.

Trump is a winner. He is an Alpha who is fighting to protect his civilisation. He is a natural winner, it is built into his nature. The only tool that the left has is lies. Trump always beats them because they are, at their core cowards and therefore whatever they do fails because they are not a unified force, the left are fragmented and have no in-group loyalty and so their plans cannot hold together, trump is the road runner and the left are the loser coyote.

Oddjob, JOHNLGALT and Jim4silver like this.
  19. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

[​IMG]

JOHNLGALT and Oddjob like this.
  20. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

[​IMG]

Oddjob likes this.