The Biggest Theft in the History of Mankind

Discussion in 'General Precious Metals Discussion' started by dagsgarrett, Apr 26, 2014.

1. dagsgarrett

dagsgarrett Member Silver Stacker

A number of years have past since the GFC the major economies of the world are on the brink of collapse. The last few years however, or so it seems you have been preparing for financial Armageddon. You have been following your favourite analysis who is constantly reassuring you that the price of gold is headed to $5,000 and silver to $100 an ounce. I too can offer you this same prediction with absolute certainty, although after you discover the real reason behind this you will no doubt not be as pleased.

Private citizens the world over have been purchasing gold and silver at an extraordinary rate, recent reports state that an Indian national was admitted to hospital to surgically remove gold bars from his stomach, that he had ingested in an effort to smuggle into the country. You constantly hear of the demand for gold in Asia and the vast number of people in countries such as The United States of America, Australia, United Kingdom, to name a few that are investing in precious metals. You also see countries attempting to repatriate their gold holdings from distance lands to bring home to the mother country.

All this yet the price of gold is still currently some $600 an ounce off it's all time highs, you have to stop an ask yourself for a logical answer as to why?, the answer is because you and I have been deceived. Numerous organisations such as the Council on Foreign Relations, The International Monetary Fund, The World Bank to name just a few have been conspiring and working behind closed doors in an effort to use the citizens of the world, as a means to fund the collateral for the new reserve currency of the world the SDR or Special Drawing Rights.

Governments and financial organisations have been working in collaboration to artificially suppress the price of gold and silver. In order to allow the private citizens of the world to amass with their own hard earned dollars, the collateral needed to allow the SDR to become the Reserve Currency. How is this possible you may ask it is quite simply really, when the powers to be decide the citizens have amassed enough personal gold and silver they will instruct the governments of the world to pass legislation or in the case of Australia in act suspended legislation already in place, to confiscate the personal gold holdings of private citizens to be used as backing of the SDR.

In order for this to happen another GFC event would first need to occur, or even worse a war or conflict severe enough that private citizens feel some kind of patriotism is required in order to assist in the conflict or the recovery. The public would be outraged if the government was to confiscate the people's hard earned investments I hear you scream. Lets just stop and think about that for a moment how many people do you know in the main stream environment that invest in precious metals, or for that matter even know what bullion is or where to buy it. If you honestly believe for a moment that when the stock market is at all time lows, people have seen their retirements wiped out, people are losing their jobs and the roof over their heads, that people will be protesting in the street demanding that private citizens gold be returned to them, I'm afraid you may be sadly disappointed.

One only has to look to history to see that such a scenario has already played out and I'm afraid history unfortunately repeats itself. I believe we have been conned, I also believe we will no doubt see the price of gold at $5,000 and silver at $100 an ounce. Although this will only be the case when it has fallen prey to the elite and been retched from the hands of the people.

These may very well be just the ramblings of a crazy man with too much time on his hands, but if that's not the case what is the solution to avoid events as such from occurring. Unfortunately I one man do not have the answer to that although as a group of people I have no doubt there is a solution. The only suggestion I can offer is that if you can not hold it it your hand it does not exist, only deal with those you trust and whenever possible pay with cash.

Regards

Dags

2. ego2spare

ego2spare Well-Known Member

Nope...

3. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

4. dagsgarrett

I guess history will be the judge on whether I was right or not?

5. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The biggest theft in the history of mankind will be that of our freedom.

6. dagsgarrett

@SilverPete I'm afraid that was taken along time ago only the illusion of Freedom remains today

7. ego2spare

there is alot more gold and silver in countries (not including bank holdings) in wedding bands necklaces and other jewelry than bullion. people who keep saying it will be confiscated must also think the worlds governments are going to go around door to door with guns and hessian sacks and demand everyones wedding bands. its just not ever going to happen ever. the world is not the same as it was 90 years ago. people these days would not put up with shit.

8. Jislizard

Jislizard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Wrought precious metals are currently excluded from the legislation.

9. Clawhammer

Clawhammer Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The biggest theft in history?... you haven't met my new girlfriend :(

10. dagsgarrett

Banking Act 1959 section 47 does state the above post #8, although in regards to knocking down door with guns, no the government are to busy for tasks as such, they just state in section 42 that you have to deliver it to the RBA within one month when asked. Failing that you would no doubt get a knock on the door from the ATO with copies of your financial records stating where and when you purchased your bullion, and proceed to turn your house upside down. I'm not saying I want it to happen simply that it can when needed.

11. Ghost Story

Ghost Story Active Member

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGVYreGfX40[/youtube]

12. motorbikez

motorbikez Member Silver Stacker

I agree, as someone who has a similar saying on here, a UK government scumbag comes for my PMs I would cut his or her liver out and feed it to my dog and no I'm not joking

13. hihosilver

hihosilver New Member

gold at $5,000 and silver at $100 an ounce????

Mankind loves picking round numbers don't we??? Who the hell came up with those ceilings anyway? another furphy I reckon from the Utuber sphere of experts. By choosing those numbers it conjures up optimistic images to stackers but lets face it no one knows where the ceiling is. Market forces will rule on those numbers and only market forces. I personally will use those same misleading figures to my advantage and sell or barter way below then.

But seriously where did they come from?

As that past saying goes in marketing "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it "

14. Clawhammer

Clawhammer Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

15. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Administrator Staff Member Silver Stacker

You wore the last one out already????????

[imgz=http://forums.silverstackers.com/uploads/753_sex-doll.jpg][​IMG][/imgz]

16. Caput Lupinum

Caput Lupinum Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

ummm wouldn't it be easier to just nationalise gold mines. That way the sh*t-puppets can have as much gold as the mines hold? If the faecal matter does hit the flabellum the last thing the sh*t-puppets are going to care about is trolling through various records looking for some random who bought a few ounces of gold 4 years ago.

17. dagsgarrett

In my opinion it would be easier to rape the people of their wealth than spend large amounts of money trying to fight large multinational mining corporations in the court system, whilst also trying to defend their actions in the midst of systematic advertising campaigns from those same companies to the public at large. They will start at the bottom and work their way up I believe.

18. Caput Lupinum

Caput Lupinum Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

What you're suggesting is logisitically impossible and tedious given the amount of gold that could be possibly be recovered not to mention the time to SHTF ratio required to recover anything at all. Anyway if SDRs were to be backed by gold only a few countries would make up the basket of currencies for trade purposes that would be required like there is now. If a country like Australia wanted confidence in it's currency it would simply hold the gold backed SDRs in its reserves.

19. ego2spare

u think australia or any other nation would easily tear apart its people before taking over (and compensating) 1 or 2 companies?.. i dont think your thinking this through at all.

20. BiGs

BiGs Active Member

[​IMG]

Nothing else can possible influence a global metal market, aye? The futility, it burns!