Susan Sarandon welcomes refugees to Greece

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by sterling-nz, Dec 18, 2015.

1. systematic

systematic Well-Known Member

Rubbish. The Church was brought before the International Court and the defence was it wasnt against Canon Law ...

The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State

Our Mandate:

(1) To lawfully prosecute those people and institutions responsible for the exploitation, trafficking, torture and murder of children, past and present, and

(2) To stop these and other criminal actions by church and state, including by disestablishing those same institutions

http://itccs.org/

2. serial

serial Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

see this is the problem, people draw comparisons to justify the actions/belief system of Islam and say "hey what some people in the catholic church did is wrong so you cant say what Islam is in its current form is an evil cult"

instead they should say "hey what some people in the catholic church did is wrong and the individuals involved deserve to be prosecuted for their criminal actions, however this is not the accepted beliefs of this religion so catholicism is not to blame. On the other hand Islam preachers hatred and accepts rape/child molestation/execution for apostasy/slavery/genocide etc as acceptable ways of life so we shouldn't accept this cult into our society until it reforms"

and for the record you haven't shown me a single accepted Catholic preacher saying its OK to fiddle with boys so your statement of "rubbish" is a little of the mark and can you show me a link to prove this statement?
    "The Church was brought before the International Court and the defence was it wasnt against Canon Law "
    because your link doesn't have any evidence of this as far as I can see on that crack pot site, republic of Kanata, what a joke

3. tolly_67

tolly_67 Well-Known Member

It is most unfortunate that many people cannot distinguish between those that follow Islam and those that use Islam for their own gain.
    Using fear to control people is a common thread throughout history. Just like the Saud government now. These people are not Islamic. They are tyrants that are desperate to keep power. They don't follow the teachings of the Quran.
    They twist its true meaning. They place themselves above questioning by creating the illusion that the harsh laws are from God himself such that to question the law is to question God which of course is blasphemy (against the law).
    The vast majority of Muslims are law abiding, generous, loving, caring individuals that do not agree with these people.

4. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I'll admit some of my posts here were bordering on Islamophobia but only in the context of fear for all the trouble those refugees/migrants will bring to those nations in future. It was a bad decision letting them in because most will not assimilate into those Western nations because of the circumstances it is happening in. I already mentioned early in this thread why I believe that is -

Most of them will not assimilate but instead cause lots of future trouble and division there. Time will tell if I am right about that, and if I am, it will prove it was a really bad decision letting them all in because they could have gone to other Islamic nations where they would have fitted in with their own kind.

And if what I say there happens in future that zero credibility you say I have here on this subject will turn to credibility.

Do not let our corrupt powers divide us for their own gain!

I'm going to give this topic a big rest now.

5. systematic

systematic Well-Known Member

That's your statement ... and its not my job to fetch you links "proving" what you said ... that's loco ...

6. Lovey80

Lovey80 Well-Known Member

Thanks for making my point Skyrocket. If you had just outed yourself as calling it a mistake to let the refugees in based on too conflicting cultures and gave a credible solution, like I had in the other thread then you would have been taken seriously. But the rest of the garbage you posted threw that out the window.