Super Devaluations... It Begins...

Discussion in 'Wealth Creation & Management' started by ozcopper, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Shaddam IV

Shaddam IV Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Yes, China does not really have a history of military conquest adventures. They have been very powerful at different times in history but more as traders rather than invaders I think. I suspect now though that this is about to change, the CCP now seems to have it's sights set on empire building.

I think that a naval and air war between the USA and China is likely in the next decade and as weakened as the US military may be at the moment they will still be able to put China's navy and air force on to the bottom of the ocean. In this war America will not have the disadvantage of troops on the ground as no-one will ever invade China, it would be a pointless and futile exercise. It will be a naval and air war and the US may lose a carrier and some aircraft. China's officer class, pilots and naval captains have no battle experience and no military history. The Americans know how to kill, they know how to operate in chaotic battle conditions when the all plans go out the window and they have a lot of experience taking out little islands in the Pacific.

Those islands that China dredged up in the South China Sea are a complete waste of money. They are only useful as window dressing and for intimidating the fishing boats of South East asian countries. Once a hot war starts those little islands will cease to exist within the first few hours. America's nuclear powered boomers that lurk in the South China Sea will take them out with their missiles right at the start of the conflict.

Silverling, yuripuka and Oddjob like this.
  2. sgbuyer

sgbuyer Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I think many people underestimate the danger the region is facing. I don’t see how such a war will be conventional.

jultorsk likes this.
  3. Court Jester

Court Jester Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

lol lol lol

how wrong you are

even top us generals have admitted the usa could not beat china in a war

4. Shaddam IV

Shaddam IV Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

did you read that in The Guardian?