Steem

Discussion in 'Digital Currencies' started by Argentum, May 27, 2017.

1. southerncross

southerncross Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Cheer's Brendio, one thing I have noticed in the current mania phases is a throttle aspect on all exchanges along with a built in one on certain currency's as well.
    BTC limit's kick in and quite often certain exchanges as well shut down for hours at a time.
    It's much like a plunge team on the Gold or Silver Markets, or even the Dow or ASX, Controls kick in at certain levels and Neckminut BTC is off again to its next high.
    What happens when that stops?

2. BuggedOut

BuggedOut Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I'm not really outraged. I was holding SBD as a large chunk of my crypto safehaven and just made a sh*t-ton of money on this move so I am actually pretty happy. Just trying to explain to others and alert them to what a great opportunity this is. I am amazed at some of the stupidity I am seeing in the crypto markets right now, but I guess I am not really surprised since we seem to be in a full blown mania right now.

3. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Administrator Staff Member Silver Stacker

He may have been referring to my comment. Likewise I’m not outraged, just incredulous.

4. BuggedOut

BuggedOut Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

STEEM has broken the $3 USD mark and looks to be on a tear. SBD is still incredulously priced at $13 USD with no sign of a slowdown.

With BitShares and EOS all doing well recently it looks like DPoS coins are finally getting some time in the sun.