Spate of Dubious Deal - Describe your items and pack them properly.

Discussion in 'Questions & Comments' started by Miloman, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Golden ChipMunk

Golden ChipMunk Well-Known Member

I stay away from cheap capsules. I call them Cheap N Nasty :p

Due to the fact they are not airtite enough.

The top and bottom comes off very easily.

There are no rims that protect the surfaces while on flat surfaces. ( A little step like the PM capsules ) I guess no one notice that. ;)

;)

2. Goldenjosh88

Goldenjosh88 New Member Silver Stacker

hey chip,

i messaged you about the capsules would like to order more :)

3. Golden ChipMunk

Golden ChipMunk Well-Known Member

Yes, you did.... That was 2 hours ago.
    I don't live in the forum. Eventhough I may seem to be Here 24/7 , doesn't mean I live Here.
    Pretty much everyone gets a replies.

I guess my replies are faster than anyone else in the forum.

Chip

please be patience. :)

4. silversearcher

silversearcher Active Member Silver Stacker

Good point Miloman. I suspect as years go by, more of what you talked about may get worse if not monitored properly. You don't even have to be part of a Sydney coin swap meet to be told which traders are doing this. Just by reading how some trades turned sour on the forum is enough to add anyone onto their personal blacklist. A simple comment as -" I don't care about milk spots " by a member in a post gets put in my blacklist. Members being disrespectful to others gets added also. So good behaviour goes along way, as many readers can discern if you a person you would want to deal with.

Good photos and accurate description is important to any trade. And feedback is most important also. Giving bad feedback is the last thing you want to do. Even on Ebay it's considered bad form, unless you have exhausted every possible avenue. As far as admin resolving issues in the trading section, it would have to be structured differently. The admin would have to be completely devoid of any conflict of interest. Which means that they have had no trading history or any association members on the forum. Complete impartiality and dissociation is a prerequisite. Their role would be much like a Ebay consultant. There needs to be a separate message TAB in the trading section one similar to Ebay ( different than the normal PM Tab ). All messages should be able to be viewed if a trade does go wrong. Then the admin can review the process of the trade, and what has transpired during the discourse of both parties resolving the issue ( if there is one ). This way unfair feedback either way can be removed and adjudicated on a level playing field.

Retaliation, blackmail, and threats of giving members bad feedback should be frowned upon and dealt with. Members joining in the fray of other peoples sales threads and derailing them with smart aleck comments should be dealt with also. Stick to legitimate questions and answers. Buyers and sellers should not have to put up with this type nonsense or behaviour on a trading platform such as this.

Cheers....