Some peace of mind and facts from stellaconcepts

Discussion in 'Silver' started by pmstacker, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Dabloodymess

Dabloodymess Active Member

But they are taking that fiat and investing it in natural resources all around the world, notably Africa and Central Asia.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Well argued point and I agree.

The real question is though, is there going to be any real political motivation to do so?

If you're not under political pressure, is suffering of the populace really a main concern of those in power?

I really wonder in all honesty...

3. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Watching that it occurred to me just how long the Chinese have been around and how long they can hold a grudge.

They were inventing gunpowder, writing and clocks when most Europeans were just learning the benefits of fire and weaving.

Then these barbarians became enamoured of Chinese wealth, started shipping in Opium to pay for it all (ideal capitalist product drugs of addiction!) and then when the Empress said no more opium the Europeans called their gun boats in. Eventually the Chinese had to hand over 3 millions ounces of silver demanded by the British for the inconvenience of China attempting to rise up against Bully Boy Britain.

Now it's more than a hundred years later - and the Chinese are now taking back their silver AND SOME and they're getting their own back at the USA for their schemes around the same time.

That piano player at the Whitehouse was more significant than the West realised.

As they say ' defeat is not bitter if you don't swallow'.

4. Matthew 26:14

Matthew 26:14 New Member

The largest democracy in the world India seems to do OK.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

In what respects?

I would never even want to live in India, yet alone work there.