SMSF if you are interested (Stake Super) free webinar

Discussion in 'Stocks & Derivatives' started by Ipv6Ready, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Ipv6Ready

Ipv6Ready Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

HI if anyone is interested in finding out about SMSF self managed super, Stake Super have a webinar tomorrow at 12:30pm 8th June Thursday

It is a webinar for new people to better understand the SMSF industry and how Stake Super works to deliver Australia's most hassle-free SMSF. Take the last claim via Stake with a pinch of salt, as your SMSF complication depends. ie if just stocks it is cheapest and very simple but if you add silver, gold, property and crypto it will be more complicated and other SMSF could be cheaper, though I dont know much about other wrapped SMSF out there.

https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/sup...d-super-funds-with-stake-tickets-641741033707

Do your own reasearch. But I am quite confident they measure up if your set up is simple. Also they are "secure" as Stake Brokerage and Stake Super are both Chess Sponsered (you own the shares in your name) unlike custodian services like etoro.superhero where you need to worry a bit as the shares are in their name.

Please note:
    I have two Super -> AustralianSuper and Stake Self Managed Super
    I have multiple Brokerages -> Stake, Nab and IG accounts in trusts.

The above link does give me one month free Stake Black (analyses), but I dont actually need it as I pay for it via Pro NAB account that provides the same information.

Mods if the above link is not allowed you can delete it.

Ivykoin, Real $ and mmm....shiney! like this.
  2. Real $

Real $ Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Unless it's recently changed normal stake is chess sponsored

mmm....shiney! likes this.